Pieratts or Lowes for major kitchen a...

Pieratts or Lowes for major kitchen appliances?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

local

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2010
Does any one have an opinion on this, based on experience? Thanks.
Happy Jack

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2010
Pierrats has better prices, but doesn't stand behind their warranty. Lowe's is a bit more expensive but in the long run they will uphold their warranty. Best place to buy appliances is ADI in Lexington. Great prices, and great warranty service.
lifetimer

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2010
Happy Jack wrote:
Pierrats has better prices, but doesn't stand behind their warranty. Lowe's is a bit more expensive but in the long run they will uphold their warranty. Best place to buy appliances is ADI in Lexington. Great prices, and great warranty service.
I've heard the same about ADI. I just purchased my new washer and dryer last year from Lowes and purchased the extended warranty. I like Lowes because I have a credit card and can use no interest financing for bigger purchases.
studmuffin

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2010
I purchased a dishwasher from Pieratts in Lex., it was an ordeal, needed a gas stove later on, got it from Lowes, no hassle, free delivery, pieratts want's 80.00 to deliver. Pieratts had a 60 inch tv on sale, they could have cared less if I bought there, went to HHGreg, got same tv for same price, no hassle. I am done with Pieratts. Lowes for appliance, HH for electronics.
lifetimer

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2010
studmuffin wrote:
I purchased a dishwasher from Pieratts in Lex., it was an ordeal, needed a gas stove later on, got it from Lowes, no hassle, free delivery, pieratts want's 80.00 to deliver. Pieratts had a 60 inch tv on sale, they could have cared less if I bought there, went to HHGreg, got same tv for same price, no hassle. I am done with Pieratts. Lowes for appliance, HH for electronics.
I too have found that Pieratts pricing isn't any better than anyone else when you shop around. I buy electronics from Best Buy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Athenesword 149,636
with ME it's all or NOTHING 53 min Edward Hieronymus 5
Family means nithing 2 hr Over it 3
Cheating husbands 3 hr yo yo 17
My Plans For Today 7 hr BackInBlack 389
homes for felons 8 hr community 4
The Last Thing I Need You To Know 9 hr CertifiedGandBona... 34

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages