Mutual Masturbation
Curious

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2010
Has anyone ever participated in mutual masturbation with a partner before? I am curious to how it works and I am interested in it. I am a male and I would like to find a female for some mutual masturbation.
Is This What Happens

Clay City, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2010
Curious wrote:
Has anyone ever participated in mutual masturbation with a partner before? I am curious to how it works and I am interested in it. I am a male and I would like to find a female for some mutual masturbation.
Is this what happens when Craig's List shuts down their "Adults Services" section? All the sex freaks are on Topix now?
Curious

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2010
I am not a sex freak. I am a paranoid germ freak who is interested in sex, but does not want a to catch a disease. I am tired of abstinence. Therefore, mutual masturbation seems to be an appropriate alternative to sex.
naughty

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2010
what do you mean how it works? You sit in front of your partner and play with yourself. Me and my husband do this sometimes, but then it usually ends up with us having sex. Either way its a win win.
Curious

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2010
I thought mutual masturbation is where you masturbate each other.
Life experience

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Mutal masterbation

Mutual masturbation is masturbating your partner and having him masturbate you: this can be part of foreplay or you can continue to orgasm.

Risk: Mutual masturbation is safe as long no semen gets into any cuts or sores.
Curious

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2010
Mutual masturbation sounds perfect for me. Unfortunately, I will probably never find anybody else interested in this.
Really

Brodhead, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2010
I must be old.....@ 32.... But I thought it was called "69" ?
Curious

Richmond, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2010
69 is mutual oral sex. Mutual masturbation is only hands on genitals (no oral).
Really

Brodhead, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2010
Curious wrote:
69 is mutual oral sex. Mutual masturbation is only hands on genitals (no oral).
that makes sense ! Thanks !
mike

Donalsonville, GA

#11 Sep 19, 2010
yea me and a ex girl of mine masturbated together she fingered herself and i jacked. it was awesome
yeahh

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2010
Its a tease to one another . I end up havin sex when my bf and I do it in front of each other .
mike

Donalsonville, GA

#13 Sep 20, 2010
mike wrote:
yea me and a ex girl of mine masturbated together she fingered herself and i jacked. it was awesome
and after i jacked i shot my hot load all over her pu**y then she fingered her self some more
mike

Donalsonville, GA

#14 Sep 20, 2010
you could here my c^m sloshing around in her pu**y like i said it was awesome
nothing wrong with it

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2010
I dont see anything wrong with it. Its kind of a turn on. To know ur partner is that excited to watch you please urself and therefore please them. It doesnt have to be about having sex all the time. Besides, its an intimate act between 2 ppl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adams pointe mobile home park - ssk communities (Oct '13) 2 hr Miss Liberty 34
Barry hopkins 3 hr David 6
Brandon Snyder 3 hr David 5
The First Fact That You Need To Be Cognizant Of... 6 hr DC Rebirth 3
Hey 6 hr The truth hurts 23
Justin curtis 6 hr David 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Patrick 148,873
Just Wanted To Let You Know 6 hr wtf 167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages