worried mommie

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2011
I heard there was a topix post on here, everyone is talking about it at the daycare. What happened to it? Seems like a cover up to me
of course

Pikeville, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2011
I read all of those posts. I would have had them removed if I were the owner of the business. Much of it was false. I agree that some repairs need to be done, but they will get those things done. It is overall a good daycare and the posts were making it sound like it isn't. We all know, anybody can get on here and say anything they want to say, even if its a lie. Let it go....please.
Pedro

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2011
The coolest thing they have there is the "Slide Of Razorblades."

The "Broken Glass Sandbox" is pretty cool too.
funny

Irvine, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2011
you people are so stupid
funny huh

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 26, 2011
well whats funny is they know its true and thats y they changed all the rules. Marsha's scared of the truth, its freedom of speech and it was all true, check teh camereas.
hmm

Richmond, KY

#6 May 4, 2011
yes, freedom of speech! Wish they'd of changed there rules sooner.
Worriedmom

Richmond, KY

#7 May 5, 2011
I do love this site for conforming what happened there, and for connecting me with some great parents. I had some facts confirmed by an employee there and well, I am glad they changed the rules but that doesn’t mean that some of the employees there should still have there job. Just because they changed there rules doesn’t mean that the past has been forgotten. I encourage all parents to watch past videos of toddlers room and twos.
What

Detroit, MI

#8 May 5, 2011
What rules were changed? My daughter goes there and I'm just wondering? Thanks for any info!
tip

Richmond, KY

#9 May 5, 2011
No employees there can babysit and of the kids after hours, no employee is to bring there cell phone into work, no employee is to post anything on internet about kids kingdom or any of the kids. .. those are some of the rules .. be aware, they getting ride of some good employees to only keep the bad ones
Concerned mommy

United States

#10 May 6, 2011
If u know what happened could u please repost what it was? If it were ur child u would want to know so please repost what u heard, read, or were told. What rooms exactly were involved? 2s, 3s, or 4s?? This is scary that u have to go to a forum to find out what really happens to ur child while u r working & THINK they r safe.
Thanks

United States

#11 May 6, 2011
I'm now scared to let my children move up. My child is small now but everyone is talking about what happened in the two year old room. I don't know any teachers on that side where the twos are so now I'm scared.
WHAT

United States

#12 May 6, 2011
I have a child in the 2's and do not have hours to sit and watch a video(s), can someone PLEASE tell me what happened??? Do I need to look for another daycare??
okay

Lexington, KY

#13 May 10, 2011
the teachers are not watching the kids, using there cell phones, the tile in the room, parents said there kids where taking it home, and someone posted about how one of the workers was fired b/c of policy about being sick, lets see one room was throwing food on the floor, if i where u i'd find the old teachers and get it from them. a lot of parents said they didn't like ms marsha's attitude..
Concerned

Falcon, KY

#14 Aug 9, 2013
I know for a fact that they have different payment requirements depending on the person or family. Example there is a set rate for the week correct. Well one parent I know doesn't pay the normal required rate like others. She only pays when her child attends, the child may go once a week or once or twice a month and she only pays for those days!!! Fair I don't think so!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Hub 11 min Connie 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min usa 157,892
Feel stupid yet? 34 min Looking Down 12
Harry Moberly Pension 1 hr bypass walker 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 39,967
Sabrina Nicole Hensley 3 hr Joey 24
Deceased but not forgotten (Jul '09) 3 hr Missmyfriend 179
How Can You Be Happy With Disappointment? 5 hr Molly 141
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Jan 13 hot 123

Richmond Jobs