Richmond Police Dispatcher 10-37
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lilo Galante

United States

#22 Feb 17, 2013
Truth...truth...truth. I was humored to read your comments about "glorafied" CB operators. What is it you do for gainful employment? G-L-O-R-I-F-I-E-D check drawing, dropout that lives on the government's tit. You should check yourself before running down someone else's shortcomings. Put that in your pipe, Truth. And get a frigging education.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Feb 17, 2013
STFU about spelling! Let people vent on here without your rude comments over missing one letter in a word. You're the one looking like an idiot for correcting someone!
As for these cops in this God forsaken town, I stopped in front of a parked car in front of Walmart. A woman came out several minutes later, unlocked her car, got in and drive off, 2 seconds later a 'Security officer' pulled up behind me and have me a ticket for sitting in front of Walmart! I never even put my in park! I filled a complaint out but still had to pay the ticket! Major Gray wouldn't even though take the time to listen to my side! Don't expect me to respect you when you can't respect me! PIGS!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 17, 2013
Gave not 'have' for all you idiots out there
Wondering

Richmond, KY

#25 Feb 17, 2013
I've called the police department several times, using both 911 and the non- emergency number, and have found them to be courteous and professional, as I have always found their officers. I appreciate them!
Truth

Lexington, KY

#26 Feb 18, 2013
All emergency numbers go to EOC communications center, RPD does not have a dispatch center. Its a communications center for the entire county. All cell phone related 911 calls go to KSP. people are only transferred to RPD if they need to speak with someone in the office about a report. After an emergency call is recieved its delegated out to the proper agency.. whether its EMS, Berea police, Richmond police, Madison County Sheriff Office, or even street department.... When you called 911, or the number on the side of the police cars... it DID NOT go to Richmond Police dpeartment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet me! 4 min Sugar Daddy 34
Thinking About M Now 27 min YankeePissedOn 109
Cody rogers or gary rogers 1 hr Givemesushi 1
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 37,824
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr LMS 148,327
I'm Done 3 hr translation 4
Black Female 4 hr what 2
Final Analysis 4 hr RevoltED 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance