Richmond Police Dispatcher 10-37

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pinkerton

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2010
I was trying to help on officer out with some info on smash and grab. The 1st 10-37 dispatcher female on 1/12/10. She would not listen and she was very rude and seemed to me she did not know what was going on. She does not need to go to the 911 take over. And the call was recored and her boss should listen to how she refused to listen to anything.
i know this

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2010
the black lady is the pits, i told her about some guy selling crack. she said there was nothing they (the police) could do. unless i wanted to buy some first. i hung up on her sorry ass.
Pinkerton

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2010
iam telling you they are rude i have caught them telling tall tells about me because i heared it in there raido. Then i called back and said why did you lie like that and his answer to get the officer to call you back sooner.
caller

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2010
Pinkerton wrote:
iam telling you they are rude i have caught them telling tall tells about me because i heared it in there raido. Then i called back and said why did you lie like that and his answer to get the officer to call you back sooner.
I can believe that. I called to report an incident & dispatch treated me as if I was the one commiting the crime. It was a female & yes, she was very rude. I have no respect for RPD. I never see them really resolve any crimes. Someone has to stick it in their nose first. Then they try to make a big deal of it as if they ''UNCOVERED'' it all.
My Story

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2010
I was following a drunk driver one night a few months ago coming into town. The guy was a mess, all over the road, and ran in the ditch twice while I was watching. I called RPD and a woman answered. I told her I was following a drunk driver and someone needed to come and stop him before he killed himself or others. Just then he ran his second time out of the road. Damn he just ran out of the road I said. She immediately began a tirade about me using foul language and how she was not going to listen and would hang up. What foul language I asked, and she replied you know what you said, the D word. Look lady I replied, do you want to discuss this driver that is going to kill someone or my 1st amendment right to speak how I please. We do not have to tolerate foul language she went on. Mean while, as I was listening to her dribble about her views on life, the guy crashed into a parked car and continued on his merry way. He turned onto Tates Creek and I went straight on into town. Since I had been listening to her crap for 11 minutes since I called, I told her he had hit a parked car, and to just go fuck herself, then I hung up.
Now this stupid bitch could have sent an officer and arrested this guy and saved the damage on that car, and whatever else he did after I last saw him, but for the failing of this inept lady that for whatever reason allowed her feelings to guide her job duties. It was not needed, or wanted. These people need to understand that if they are answering the telephone, they need to copy down the information and get the responding unit out, because as I read in another forum, her views are not important, and unneeded on her job.
In case she is reading this, as I know she is not smart enough to understand, allow me to simplify it for her.
Stupid, keep you big ugly mouth shut and copy the data. Your job is not to make comments about anything.
WOW

Berea, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2010
My Story wrote:
I was following a drunk driver one night a few months ago coming into town. The guy was a mess, all over the road, and ran in the ditch twice while I was watching. I called RPD and a woman answered. I told her I was following a drunk driver and someone needed to come and stop him before he killed himself or others. Just then he ran his second time out of the road. Damn he just ran out of the road I said. She immediately began a tirade about me using foul language and how she was not going to listen and would hang up. What foul language I asked, and she replied you know what you said, the D word. Look lady I replied, do you want to discuss this driver that is going to kill someone or my 1st amendment right to speak how I please. We do not have to tolerate foul language she went on. Mean while, as I was listening to her dribble about her views on life, the guy crashed into a parked car and continued on his merry way. He turned onto Tates Creek and I went straight on into town. Since I had been listening to her crap for 11 minutes since I called, I told her he had hit a parked car, and to just go fuck herself, then I hung up.
Now this stupid bitch could have sent an officer and arrested this guy and saved the damage on that car, and whatever else he did after I last saw him, but for the failing of this inept lady that for whatever reason allowed her feelings to guide her job duties. It was not needed, or wanted. These people need to understand that if they are answering the telephone, they need to copy down the information and get the responding unit out, because as I read in another forum, her views are not important, and unneeded on her job.
In case she is reading this, as I know she is not smart enough to understand, allow me to simplify it for her.
Stupid, keep you big ugly mouth shut and copy the data. Your job is not to make comments about anything.
Funny thing is, if you called 911 from a cell phone, the call went to the county and not city
RichmondChick

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2010
I totally agree.For one, Richmond and anything to do with their police, jail, anything....IS A JOKE! They dont care unless their getting their money. I have a friend whos family is in the Richmond Jail And The Jail Crap! They feed them raw food and all the guards are total jerks. Richmond is a joke, sounds like we need some new police in town.
jerry

North Middletown, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2010
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, if you called 911 from a cell phone, the call went to the county and not city
Exactly all cell phone calls go straight to the EOC not RPD.
I know

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2010
I called the police from my cell phone and it went to the Richmond police so dnt try to say that. And yes that lady was VERY rude and short with me. I couldn't explain anything without her trying to ask another question. Like she had a time limit or something. I totally agree they need new police in there. I know alot of them party just like everyone else but when they get caught it's all ok. But when I did get the police to come and handle my situtation 30 mins later and I was on keenland. Maybe 5 mins away depending on the lights. He acted like he could have been doing something better than help me. It's his job to help us or atleast that's what I thought??
jerry

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2010
I know wrote:
I called the police from my cell phone and it went to the Richmond police so dnt try to say that. And yes that lady was VERY rude and short with me. I couldn't explain anything without her trying to ask another question. Like she had a time limit or something. I totally agree they need new police in there. I know alot of them party just like everyone else but when they get caught it's all ok. But when I did get the police to come and handle my situtation 30 mins later and I was on keenland. Maybe 5 mins away depending on the lights. He acted like he could have been doing something better than help me. It's his job to help us or atleast that's what I thought??
I know for a fact it DID NOT go to RPD the enhanced 911 system is designed for ALL cell phone calls to go straight to the EOC. They may have transfered you to RPD but RPD could not and did not answer the cell phone call.
hey

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2010
the guy who said he was behind the drunk driver said he called RPD and not 911 so what is ur guys excuse 4 that one?
sickening

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2010
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
no u r wrong...they transferred to RPD.
My Story

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2010
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact it DID NOT go to RPD the enhanced 911 system is designed for ALL cell phone calls to go straight to the EOC. They may have transfered you to RPD but RPD could not and did not answer the cell phone call.

Wrong, I did not call the 911 people as that is a waste of time. If I want RPD, I call RPD. Try 8911 and see for yourself who answers. Then stop trying to defend something you know nothing about. It happened exactly the way I posted.
joe

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2010
My Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I did not call the 911 people as that is a waste of time. If I want RPD, I call RPD. Try 8911 and see for yourself who answers. Then stop trying to defend something you know nothing about. It happened exactly the way I posted.
u r exactly right. must be a wife/girlfriend of the cops. most of us here in Richmond think they r a joke.
Pinkerton

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2010
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
lOOK AT I HE SAID HE CALLED rpd.
Pinkerton

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2010
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly all cell phone calls go straight to the EOC not RPD.
He said he called RPD. But yes you are right
Pinkerton

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2010
There are some good ones there guys and girls. But nojoke the one that worked on 1-13-10 morning shift was very awful did not want to do anything and sh was not even busy at the time. Then 3rd shift male i do belive is rude and does not understand nothing. 911 crossover will help with this issue. They will not let them come in there dispatch center and run it like they are running richmond. Its nobody fault but there own for being so mean to everyone
Who Cares

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2010
Get over it.
youcare

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 13, 2010
Whos cares. You care dont you.911 will train you wont they.
Truth

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2010
The dispatchers try to seem important. But really, how important is a glorafide CB operator anyway. They are cop wanna be's, and think about that. Everyone knows how useless a cop is, and the dispatchers are worse than them. So it's a wonder that idiots can even speak english.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swifty's gas station 2 min Joey Farris 6
Review: Golden Corral 7 min bob 4
Police car chase in Richmond? 11 min Big John 905
Why did Duane Curry get FIRED? 46 min Not a Bigot 19
kelsey at hooters 58 min repoman 3
How to tell if someone is into me? 1 hr woman (original p... 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,855
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 30,026
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST