Michelle Lear-Still and Bud

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOSER

Irvine, KY

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Does anyone know them? I hear she is in jail, and he is running from state to state(Florida, etc) and we all know why that is.
Yep

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2010
she's doin the time & he is still doin & sellin pills, not sure who has her other kids or their son.
sassy

Berea, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2010
Bud is selling drugs the guy with 4 kids who worked at Alcan.
citykat

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2010
Bud Embry
Buds Sister

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 24, 2010
lEAVE THEM ALONE THERE DOING THERE TIME SO LET IT GO AND IF MY BROTHER HAS EVER SOLD DRUGS IM NOT AWARE OF THIS SHIT AND THE GUY FROM ALCAN PUT HIS NAME ON HERE NOT JUST BUD'S...HE MUST BE AS AWFUL AS YOU SAY BUD IS OR HE WOULDNT KNOW BUD AM I RIGHT????? SPEAK THE TRUTH
hahahah

Richmond, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2010
Buds Sister wrote:
lEAVE THEM ALONE THERE DOING THERE TIME SO LET IT GO AND IF MY BROTHER HAS EVER SOLD DRUGS IM NOT AWARE OF THIS SHIT AND THE GUY FROM ALCAN PUT HIS NAME ON HERE NOT JUST BUD'S...HE MUST BE AS AWFUL AS YOU SAY BUD IS OR HE WOULDNT KNOW BUD AM I RIGHT????? SPEAK THE TRUTH
never knew of bud selling drugs???? yea right,whatever!! He dosent deserve the air he gets and neither does your bald headed ass!!!! I dont guess you know about all the ppl that he has pulled guns on and robbed either huh? Piece of no good shit!
uk fan

Irvine, KY

#7 Apr 25, 2010
Buds Sister wrote:
I am LMFAO at you. Oh, you know he runs to Florida and about 2 other states to go to the "doctors", hell he lives with you, and you're trying to get on here and say you don't know what goes on right in front of your nose. Stick the facts, everyone knows how he is, and you're right there with him!!!
post mahatten club girl

Berea, KY

#8 Apr 26, 2010
LOSER wrote:
Does anyone know them? I hear she is in jail, and he is running from state to state(Florida, etc) and we all know why that is.
Both of them are locked up for different reasons.....read the news...Bud is in deep trouble. Michelle will be fine.
post mahatten club girl

Berea, KY

#9 Apr 26, 2010
citykat wrote:
Bud Embry
its Hembree
gossipgirl

Berea, KY

#10 Apr 26, 2010
ok so buds sister says tell the truth... ok she needs to .... bud cheated on michelle all the time with all kinds of people and she wouldnt even tell her.. but shes suppost to be a good friend .. yeah right shes just as two faced as him... hes a needle juckie pill snorting loser..
Truth Hurts

Berea, KY

#11 May 2, 2010
Looks like alot of you seem to know the "HARD TRUTH". My god, do you have any clue how many parents are out there that don't take care of their kids? Too many. So instead of singling one of them out, like this Michelle chick; name them all! The ones that are really hurt are the kids; come on folks you all act like your still in your darn teens. Are you? As for the girlfriend, brother, no family member is going to be "HONEST" when it comes to telling on one. And they sure won't admit what's been really going on. Would you? No. The "TRUTH HURTS" more so when its close to home. The sister probably does know what was right under her nose, maybe even in it knee deep as some of you have said. Eventually the game ends. So what if she is two faced,do you really care? Why waste your time and energy? KARMA folks, KARMA. You can't do your kids wrong, your friends wrong,or your neighbor don't matter if it was cheating, selling pills, taking a 100 trips to get the stuff in 5 differnet states to get the stuff, don't matter if she did or didn't know it, or that she is two faced. The game always comes to a end. And several are hurt! KARMA, KARMA, KARMA
Hear Ya

Berea, KY

#12 May 8, 2010
uk fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am LMFAO at you. Oh, you know he runs to Florida and about 2 other states to go to the "doctors", hell he lives with you, and you're trying to get on here and say you don't know what goes on right in front of your nose. Stick the facts, everyone knows how he is, and you're right there with him!!!
hey buddy pat yourself on the back man guess you told that bald headed b**** off!!! yea everybody in Richmond knows where ole bud laid his ass down for years that whore aint fooling nobody like she thinks she is everybody LTAOAH I seen the man hand her shit at least 30 bars as soon as he hit her door. She so fake man I don't see how bud or michelle stood her lying coniving 2-faced ass she dog both of them as soon as there backs turned.Can't stand the b****!!!!!! Man, I hate it ole bud in jail for real
hear ya from Paris KY

Berea, KY

#13 May 8, 2010
Hear Ya wrote:
<quoted text>
hey buddy pat yourself on the back man guess you told that bald headed b**** off!!! yea everybody in Richmond knows where ole bud laid his ass down for years that whore aint fooling nobody like she thinks she is everybody LTAOAH I seen the man hand her shit at least 30 bars as soon as he hit her door. She so fake man I d't see how bud or michelle stood her lying coniving 2-faced ass she dog both of them as soon as there backs turned.Can't stand the b****!!!!!! Man, I hate it ole bud in jail for real
Not me, I guess I need to change my profile sure don't want anyone to believe I uphold what this skum done? Personally I hope the piece of shit gets what coming to him maybe somebody I know will be on that damn jury. Its obvious that whole family is screwed up and nothing but a bunch of lowlifes. I say slam the doors on all of them our communities will be the better for it. There was a time you could leave your home doors unlocked not today and its because of shit like them! this is Hear Ya aka Paris Ky signing off
FBI Complaint

Berea, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2010
This topic has been placed under investigation pending pertent information. Be advised that we have heach and everyone of your IP Addresses.
Angi

Alliance, OH

#15 Aug 28, 2010
gossipgirl wrote:
ok so buds sister says tell the truth... ok she needs to .... bud cheated on michelle all the time with all kinds of people and she wouldnt even tell her.. but shes suppost to be a good friend .. yeah right shes just as two faced as him... hes a needle juckie pill snorting loser..
let me tell u something I dont know Bud and dont care too really but I do know Michelle and she is a wonderful person and maybe u should worry about your own damn life and obviously u know alot about these so called losers junkies you call them so are you just the same for every finger you point there are four pointing at you Get a life
learn 2 spell

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2010
FBI Complaint wrote:
This topic has been placed under investigation pending pertent information. Be advised that we have heach and everyone of your IP Addresses.
fbi man learn 2 spell
michelle lear still

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Oct 8, 2010
first of all this is for theses scared spinless people that can talk shit but not put there real names,weak hearted whores;;;;yal want to talk about my kids,family and friends.but not one of you will put your name because you already know you will get your face cracked;; and as for the stupid shit about terry letting bud put his hands on me infront of her is the biggest lie i dont understand what you people get out of this;; its my life stay out of it;; your life must be pretty sad to have time to make up lies and put them on the internet;; i have made mistakes in my life but i paid for each and everyone unlike half you loosers that tell on everyone;; and for you kayla you really have some nerve saying anything bitch thats why you left the state because you knew i was going to walk you like a dog whore;; by the way did you ever get that herpe breakout cleared up that tommy was telling me about;; well the exact word was pussing sores as big as a quarter all down the spilt;;; you was just mad because bud didnt want your trashy ass;; for all the people that had my back that really knows me thank you and angi i seen your comment i will call you girl;; and dont think we dont know who is posting the rude shit because we do;;; yal may talk shit about bud tell him to his face none of yal have the balls to;;; leave terry alone i mean we really know who that is for sure;; get a life and stay out of mine;;
teacher

Richmond, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2010
Education pays!
Fresh

Casselberry, FL

#19 Oct 17, 2010
Buds Sister wrote:
lEAVE THEM ALONE THERE DOING THERE TIME SO LET IT GO AND IF MY BROTHER HAS EVER SOLD DRUGS IM NOT AWARE OF THIS SHIT AND THE GUY FROM ALCAN PUT HIS NAME ON HERE NOT JUST BUD'S...HE MUST BE AS AWFUL AS YOU SAY BUD IS OR HE WOULDNT KNOW BUD AM I RIGHT????? SPEAKI' THE TRUTH
I'd like my grand he stole from me, then hid, he ain't robbed the right one yet, I helped him when no one else would, karma is a bitch, I bet he is to now, lol
michelle lear still

Richmond, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2010
whoever you are that said he stole a grand form you everybody knows where he lived and not one person knocked on the door;;Hello if someone stole a grand form me i think i would have stopped by;;Unless you are a weak hearted w@@@@ like the rest that talks shit but would never say a word to him;; By the way you are in florida we all know what you are doing people like you that say shit but dont have a back bone to do nothing make me sick to my stomach for being so weak tell you family to buy you a back bone or maybe some balls for christmas;; Also i do think i know who this is and i saw you with my own eyes talking to the police by the courthouse thats why you are still doing what you do RAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Blacklagoon 165,504
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 1 hr LAME 2,615
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 1 hr Truth 372
106.3 from Middlesboro ky 3 hr Just visiting 6
Anthony Lawson (Sep '08) 5 hr Nope 4
Vets in Richmond 6 hr Yep 2
Boonsboro dollar store manager 6 hr country 3
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 8 hr Fungail 41,896

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages