Im pregnant and my husband cant have ...

Im pregnant and my husband cant have kids.. im busted

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Lost

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 27, 2009
Someone please tell me what I should do. I am a 41 year old woman who has been married for 25 years to the same man, he cant have children. I started sleeping with our neighbor about 17 years ago and then i stopped this past summer because I started seeing his son, now I am pregnant and dont know what to do or to tell my man. I need some advice as soon as possible.. I cant hide my belly much longer. I am going on 5 months now. The thing is I dont know wheather its the sons or his fathers child. I know this kinda makes me sound bad but really I am a great person with good intentions. I am hoping its the dads and not the sons because he just turned 19 and still has a huge life ahead of him and i would hate to tie him with a child right now but i will do it. Someone please help, let me know if i am doing the right thing. Thanks
Harshtruth

Belden, MS

#2 Nov 27, 2009
First off you should stop being such a slut. Second you need to tell your husband the truth.
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2009
First off, wow and I feel sorry for your husband and that baby. Explain to your husband what has been going on. Why would you care if he left? You obviously don't love him or you couldn't be doing this for 17 years. My only advice to you is to stop being a wh*re and start praying that your husband doesn't kick your sorry a$$ to the curb. I understand that sometimes things like this happen because of a moment of weakness but you have been doing this for 17 YEARS, and with more than one man. You should divorce your husband to give him the chance to move on and find a wife that will love him and be faithful to him.
my advise

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 27, 2009
Not only that but you also an IDIOT. Best thing to do is leave town, quick.
your gross

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2009
Lost wrote:
Someone please tell me what I should do. I am a 41 year old woman who has been married for 25 years to the same man, he cant have children. I started sleeping with our neighbor about 17 years ago and then i stopped this past summer because I started seeing his son, now I am pregnant and dont know what to do or to tell my man. I need some advice as soon as possible.. I cant hide my belly much longer. I am going on 5 months now. The thing is I dont know wheather its the sons or his fathers child. I know this kinda makes me sound bad but really I am a great person with good intentions. I am hoping its the dads and not the sons because he just turned 19 and still has a huge life ahead of him and i would hate to tie him with a child right now but i will do it. Someone please help, let me know if i am doing the right thing. Thanks
This is so sad...I'm hoping that your just joking;your 41-and you slept with a 19 yr.old?How gross!!You also had sex with his dad-your a slutt.you cheated on your husband?he needs to kick your ass to the curb.
advise

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2009

Not only that but you are also an IDIOT. Best thing to do is leave town, quick.
Well

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 27, 2009
How can you get so dumb in just 41 years? Abort and fast.
just sayin

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2009
Might try tellin him that you were impregnated by God , imaculate conception , it's worked before!
beenthere

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2009
Lost wrote:
My best advice would be, STOP BEING A WHORE. I also can't have kids,yet my wife had three during our marriage. Then she up and dies leaving me with 4 kids that aren't mine to raise. Which i have. I really have no sympathy for your situation whatsoever. The fact that you would come on here and tell people how sorry your ass is, is a pretty good indication of your sorriness. God might forgive you, but I damn sure wouldn't.
Wow

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2009
I can't imagine anything more hurtful that finding out my spouse had been cheating on me for seventeen years and I didn't have the guts (or respect) to divorce him. You need to put on your big girl pants, let him get on with his life (and find someone who actually loves and respects him), and raise this child on your own. You have already ruined three lives - maybe you can redeem yourself with your child. But I honestly doubt it - you sound like to need to have a man around to validate you. What a perfect life you have made for yourself.
Wow

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2009
What I meant to say was - Finding out my spouse had been cheating on me for seventeen years and didn't have the guts to divorce ME...

Since: Nov 09

Columbia, SC

#13 Nov 28, 2009
[QUOTE I am hoping its the dads and not the sons because he just turned 19 and still has a huge life ahead of him and i would hate to tie him with a child right now but i will do it. Someone please help, let me know if i am doing the right thing. Thanks[/QUOTE]
N A S T Y ok my issue is NOT only are you PREGNANT but you have GIVEN everything to your husband that the guys have EVER had and the poor guy is just sitting there. If you wanted kids you could have adopted! Poor husband and POOR baby. That kid has NO daddy and a hoe for a mom start the therapy in preschool please!
OTIS CAMBELL

Newport, KY

#14 Nov 28, 2009
beenthere wrote:
<quoted text>My best advice would be, STOP BEING A WHORE. I also can't have kids,yet my wife had three during our marriage. Then she up and dies leaving me with 4 kids that aren't mine to raise. Which i have. I really have no sympathy for your situation whatsoever. The fact that you would come on here and tell people how sorry your ass is, is a pretty good indication of your sorriness. God might forgive you, but I damn sure wouldn't.
why did you not throw her out after the first one, i would have,. but good luck with the kid/s, and been/s a stand up guy,
You Need Help

AOL

#15 Nov 28, 2009
Lost wrote:
There is this Big Bridge as you head north.... No, seriously, tell your husband that some one broke into your home and raped you, while he was at work and you did not want to tell him because you were too embarassed. Or, how about a 'father/son' team broke in and both of them raped you? Or, you were selling a little on the side to cover the food and utilities. The only reason you did it was because you love him and was trying to do your part!
Scary

AOL

#16 Nov 28, 2009
Lost wrote:
Grab you a mattress and hit the street. You need to earn some cash to support the baby and your sorry ass because your husband is going to kick you out !!!! But look at the bright side, no matter how many time you get screwed now, you can't get pregnant! Be sure to tell him BEFORE Xmas so he has time to buy you a going-away present !
Idea

Englewood, CO

#17 Nov 28, 2009
Since I don't know you, and am not sure how attractive you are, you will have to be the judge as to if this will work. See a doctor, and pay him whatever to help you. This may well involve you on your knees or holding your cheeks apart, whatever. But set this up where he checks your husband out and walla, he is producing sperm. Then tell your husband you feel bad, but do not know why. Go see the doctor, and then have the doctor call the husband in. The doctor can say she is pregnant but says she has not strayed and you cannot have kids. Then he checks the husband and tells him he can have kids. Now since you are adept at lieing to this man already, this should be a walk in the park, if you are willing to make whatever arrangements with the doctor to get this done. Then it's go home and let the cuckold raise the kid. Now if this idea solves your problem, you owe me 6 hours of sex. So if you do this, let us know and I will arrange to get with you so you can pay up front.
gator

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 28, 2009
Lost,so why did you marry at 16? If my math is correct,what you told us, you are 41,and married for 25 years,to the same fellow. As you stated,he can't have kids. So,what drew you to him? If he can't have kids,as you said, guess it was not a shot gun marriage.

I am very new to Topix,what a fun little place it is.
Kay

Pacoima, CA

#20 Nov 28, 2009
Don't you have anything better to do than make up stories on the internet?
Lol

Berea, KY

#21 Nov 28, 2009
Come on people this sh!t is made up seen the same story on another city.... Get a clue
Kim C

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Nov 28, 2009
Of course you are busted. If you were not busted, no 19 year old would touch a 41 year old!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 15 min translation 6,703
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Khutra Duqquette 138,471
chransye selling out to independent opportunity 57 min karma 16
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 20,443
New Investigation for Jesse 1 hr afatherof 43
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 32,778
The next governor of kentucky 1 hr Luther 4
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]