MCDC,How many more r going to die?
hmmmm...

Tucker, GA

#61 May 10, 2013
Spuds Mckenize wrote:
Where is Dollar Dollar
Hopefully at school getting an education or traveling the world and learning some life skills. White trash is obviously a victim of the system- dollar dollar is a closed minded idiot who can barely form sentences much less debate. I'd imagine he and Trickler are having at home making friendship bracelets and talking about how awesome they are with they're limited ability to put people in their place. It's usually people with the largest egos who have the falsest sense of hope.
Been There

Berea, KY

#62 May 14, 2013
Personal opinions aside. MCDC should be placed under investigation for negligent behavior and inadequate facilitation! This will be the only way to prove anything! Maybe place an undercover C.O. from a different area in there at random (Paid and willing of course) to see if the facility required by law standards!

VOTE FOR THAT!
Been There

Berea, KY

#63 May 14, 2013
Meets*
Oh REALLY

Richmond, KY

#64 May 14, 2013
You know how you can tell that this thread is completely worthless, and that most of these complaints fabricated by disgruntled inmates or still-pissed voters?

Because the ONLY outlet in which you'll find anything about it is the Topix Forum. Take note of the key distinction: NOT the Topix NEWS section - you will ONLY find this recurring theme in the user-generated, pseudo-anonymous forums.

This is because news publications, and the news portion of this very site, have a responsibility to be somewhat accurate, using things like proof and reality in their stories. As opposed to hearsay and fiction. The writers and reporters are held accountable for their stories if they are discovered to be patently false, risking a loss of readership, public trust, and even legal action.

Not so with the forums. No burden of proof. Which is ideal for nameless, faceless, lying-ass crybaby cons have made a career out of deceit, lying to themselves most of all.

So have you an online pity party, tell each other how wrong the mean ole law dogs are for making your jail so intolerable. But for the general, decent public to give a shit, show us some links to actual news stories to back up all these claims of wrong doing and shadiness and what not.

Otherwise, I call bullshit.
white trash wrote:
How many more people r going to die or not receive medical treatment like any other jail has to?Doug should just as much be responsible for the last death as they have no training for any kind of proper treatment of people that r in need of medical help.
There is so much wrong doing in that jail if the media know what is going on the place would be shut down in a New Your min.
Dollar Dollar

United States

#65 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
Hopefully at school getting an education or traveling the world and learning some life skills. White trash is obviously a victim of the system- dollar dollar is a closed minded idiot who can barely form sentences much less debate. I'd imagine he and Trickler are having at home making friendship bracelets and talking about how awesome they are with they're limited ability to put people in their place. It's usually people with the largest egos who have the falsest sense of hope.[/QUOTE]. Well once again you think that I'm a he well wrong again . Maybe you should stick with , what you know best stay on your keyboard and ask your friends does this sound right with this word . You can't work you are all ways on here . So that means I take care of you . Maybe if you want a real job you can come clean my house . So that way you can earn your keep While you are cleaning it you can see . What you get when you have to work for a living and not work long enough just to pay for your Internet bill
hmmmm

Richmond, KY

#66 May 14, 2013
Dollar Dollar wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
Hopefully at school getting an education or traveling the world and learning some life skills. White trash is obviously a victim of the system- dollar dollar is a closed minded idiot who can barely form sentences much less debate. I'd imagine he and Trickler are having at home making friendship bracelets and talking about how awesome they are with they're limited ability to put people in their place. It's usually people with the largest egos who have the falsest sense of hope. "

. Well once again you think that I'm a he well wrong again . Maybe you should stick with , what you know best stay on your keyboard and ask your friends does this sound right with this word . You can't work you are all ways on here . So that means I take care of you . Maybe if you want a real job you can come clean my house . So that way you can earn your keep While you are cleaning it you can see . What you get when you have to work for a living and not work long enough just to pay for your Internet bill
Read your first sentence and translate it because again, it makes no sense. I own my own business, a law firm- thank you. And please, please learn how to write because it is getting harder and harder to understand the nonsense you write. If you must know, because I know you're dying find out. I'm a lawyer. I practice in Richmond, Berea and Winchester. So your insults are laughable as well as your lack of education. As for my time, I have access to a multitude of technological devices which allows me to check up on your lame attempts at any kind of retort. It's apparent that your elementary style of argument is to mirror your own insecurities by throwing out accusations about ones job, house or neighborhood.
Since you are so interested, I am an attorney and my husband is an attorney. We live in a nice home and drive nice cars and go to church on Sunday. What you don't understand is none of that matters. What matters is that you are uneducated and foolish and cannot argue or debate your point in a mature or professional manner. I may have posted some items that could be argued as hateful, but they were all true and based on fact. Yours on the other hand were childish and barely legible. You spout off things as if you have a clue or some authority to speak when your lack of knowledge in combination with your inability to write gives you zero credibility.
Dollar Dollar

United States

#67 May 15, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your first sentence and translate it because again, it makes no sense. I own my own business, a law firm- thank you. And please, please learn how to write because it is getting harder and harder to understand the nonsense you write. If you must know, because I know you're dying find out. I'm a lawyer. I practice in Richmond, Berea and Winchester. So your insults are laughable as well as your lack of education. As for my time, I have access to a multitude of technological devices which allows me to check up on your lame attempts at any kind of retort. It's apparent that your elementary style of argument is to mirror your own insecurities by throwing out accusations about ones job, house or neighborhood.
Since you are so interested, I am an attorney and my husband is an attorney. We live in a nice home and drive nice cars and go to church on Sunday. What you don't understand is none of that matters. What matters is that you are uneducated and foolish and cannot argue or debate your point in a mature or professional manner. I may have posted some items that could be argued as hateful, but they were all true and based on fact. Yours on the other hand were childish and barely legible. You spout off things as if you have a clue or some authority to speak when your lack of knowledge in combination with your inability to write gives you zero credibility.
. Wow if you are a lawyer , then why in the world are you trying to put down certain people, that work at the mcdc . Do you really think that's good . I. Mean if you are , really a lawyer why talk about. The people that protect you when you walk inside the mcdc . If you are really a lawyer , then lord help the people you try to help . Just stay to mowing your yards . And you can argue with the lawn mower about the people at the mcdc . I mean really a lawyer HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!.
hmmmm...

Tucker, GA

#68 May 15, 2013
Dollar Dollar wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow if you are a lawyer , then why in the world are you trying to put down certain people, that work at the mcdc . Do you really think that's good . I. Mean if you are , really a lawyer why talk about. The people that protect you when you walk inside the mcdc . If you are really a lawyer , then lord help the people you try to help . Just stay to mowing your yards . And you can argue with the lawn mower about the people at the mcdc . I mean really a lawyer HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!.
Why would I need protection from my own clients. And I certainly did not disrespect the entire jail staff. Just a select few. Not to mention, I rarely go to the jail because I get my clients out of jail. But I know what goes on down there from years of experience. Again, you are showing you're naivety and ignorance. I'm so done with you. You aren't even making this enjoyable anymore because of your utter ridiculousness.
Go mow a yard, really? I hire people to do that as well as clean my house. I send my kids to private school and we are members of two country clubs. But what you don't understand is that is not what makes me better than you or anyone else. The point you cannot get thought that thick head of yours is that those material things don't matter. What matters is that I didn't bring them up until you forced the issue. You're so wrapped up in insulting someone based on their employment, housing or income that it shows low character. If you were dirt poor and had an ounce of intelligence you would be more of a woman or man. Instead, your a classless bigot who assumes your better than everyone else when the truth is you're just an insecure name caller who is most likely redirecting your own insecurities or perhaps your childhood experiences on someone else.
I'm sure it's upsetting to you to read this knowing its over your head. Maybe someone can explain it all to you and you will finally understand the point. Until then, I'm done because you just aren't capable of legitimately conversing at this level.
Dollar Dollar

United States

#69 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
Why would I need protection from my own clients. And I certainly did not disrespect the entire jail staff. Just a select few. Not to mention, I rarely go to the jail because I get my clients out of jail. But I know what goes on down there from years of experience. Again, you are showing you're naivety and ignorance. I'm so done with you. You aren't even making this enjoyable anymore because of your utter ridiculousness.
Go mow a yard, really? I hire people to do that as well as clean my house. I send my kids to private school and we are members of two country clubs. But what you don't understand is that is not what makes me better than you or anyone else. The point you cannot get thought that thick head of yours is that those material things don't matter. What matters is that I didn't bring them up until you forced the issue. You're so wrapped up in insulting someone based on their employment, housing or income that it shows low character. If you were dirt poor and had an ounce of intelligence you would be more of a woman or man. Instead, your a classless bigot who assumes your better than everyone else when the truth is you're just an insecure name caller who is most likely redirecting your own insecurities or perhaps your childhood experiences on someone else.
I'm sure it's upsetting to you to read this knowing its over your head. Maybe someone can explain it all to you and you will finally understand the point. Until then, I'm done because you just aren't capable of legitimately conversing at this level.[/QUOTE]. Once again you have me messed up with your clients . I'm not mad nor do I care what stuff you have because if that's all the stuff you have . Well you will be ok . And no I am not dirt poor worked worked til I got where I am . I got the nice cars , I got the awesome home here in Richmond as well as Georgetown and I own apts in Georgetown as well . But enough of comparing what each other has . Because that could take awhile . But I'll say this you are a trip saying you don't judge people by there job or what they have . Then if that's the case then why are you on here trying to bash them . Example (some people from the mcdc) and yes that is what you are bashing them on a crazy forum like topix , see unlike you if I have a problem with someone , I don't get on my computer to tell them . I do the grown up thing , I guy to there face and tell them , which if you are a lawyer because you talk to people all the time right . So with that my thing for you mts lawyer if you really are . Is to talk to these people that you think are doing such a bad job at the jail . Because remember it shouldn't matter where a person works . You said that yourself . and these people choose for some strange reason to work at a jail should not matter to you because you don't work there and what gives you the right to judge people that do work at the mcdc. Well you don't. So with that said cowgirl up and speak to these people . And what kind of lawyer would post someone who works at a jail or any law enforcement jobs . Post there real names on a forum such as this . Really . You should look in the mirror and think before you start typing on your computer . And you said you where done talking to me . You never once did . All you did was talked about grammer and school stuff . But never once said anything about what you started which was the mcdc. If anyone has a lawyer like you . Well I say you all ready get this alot . YOU'RE FIRED . When you want to talk about stuff that you really write about . And I don't mean grammer because that's all you have . I mean a real conversation . Like you started out with the mcdc , but then you started on grammer and all that stuff. That had nothing to do with the mcdc. When you really want to as you would said debate over something . Well look me up and ill play your game . Because my name never changes on here it's DOLLAR DOLLAR .
hmmmm...

Tucker, GA

#70 May 15, 2013
Dollar Dollar wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
Why would I need protection from my own clients. And I certainly did not disrespect the entire jail staff. Just a select few. Not to mention, I rarely go to the jail because I get my clients out of jail. But I know what goes on down there from years of experience. Again, you are showing you're naivety and ignorance. I'm so done with you. You aren't even making this enjoyable anymore because of your utter ridiculousness.
Go mow a yard, really? I hire people to do that as well as clean my house. I send my kids to private school and we are members of two country clubs. But what you don't understand is that is not what makes me better than you or anyone else. The point you cannot get thought that thick head of yours is that those material things don't matter. What matters is that I didn't bring them up until you forced the issue. You're so wrapped up in insulting someone based on their employment, housing or income that it shows low character. If you were dirt poor and had an ounce of intelligence you would be more of a woman or man. Instead, your a classless bigot who assumes your better than everyone else when the truth is you're just an insecure name caller who is most likely redirecting your own insecurities or perhaps your childhood experiences on someone else.
I'm sure it's upsetting to you to read this knowing its over your head. Maybe someone can explain it all to you and you will finally understand the point. Until then, I'm done because you just aren't capable of legitimately conversing at this level. "

. Once again you have me messed up with your clients . I'm not mad nor do I care what stuff you have because if that's all the stuff you have . Well you will be ok . And no I am not dirt poor worked worked til I got where I am . I got the nice cars , I got the awesome home here in Richmond as well as Georgetown and I own apts in Georgetown as well . But enough of comparing what each other has . Because that could take awhile . But I'll say this you are a trip saying you don't judge people by there job or what they have . Then if that's the case then why are you on here trying to bash them . Example (some people from the mcdc) and yes that is what you are bashing them on a crazy forum like topix , see unlike you if I have a problem with someone , I don't get on my computer to tell them . I do the grown up thing , I guy to there face and tell them , which if you are a lawyer because you talk to people all the time right . So with that my thing for you mts lawyer if you really are . Is to talk to these people that you at the mcdc. Well you don't. So with that said cowgirl up and speak to these people . And what kind of lawyer would post someone who works at a jail or any law enforcement jobs . Post there real names on a forum such as this . Really . You should look in the mirror and think before you start typing on your computer . And you said you where done talking to me . You never once did . All you did was talked about grammer and school stuff . But never once said anything about what you started which was the mcdc. If anyone has a lawyer like you . Well I say you all ready get this alot . YOU'RE FIRED . When you want to talk about stuff that you really write about . And I don't mean grammer because that's all you have . I mean a real conversation . Like you started out with the mcdc , but then you started on grammer and all that stuff. That had nothing to do with the mcdc. When you really want to as you would said debate over something . Well look me up and ill play your game . Because my name never changes on here it's DOLLAR DOLLAR .
I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you just wrote because it made no sense. Let me get me third grader to translate it for me.
You made this personal. I stand by my arguments and my facts and my knowledge of what is occurring at MCDC. So let's just agree to disagree and wait a month and see what happens.
What

United States

#71 May 15, 2013
Are you kidding me . This lawyer is talking , about what she has . I hope this is not , a real lawyer . Because if it is . No wonder people are going , to jail here . Your child dosnt , need to translate . Your child needs to , teach you some manners . What good respectful , lawyer gets on this web site . And talks about there belongings . Well ill tell you which ones . The ones who are lying , or the ones who thinks they are lawyers . This lawyer really needs , to grow up .
Oh REALLY

Richmond, KY

#72 May 15, 2013
Since no one posted any links to news stories or public info about court cases or investigations about all the supposed evils they claim are going on in connection to the MCDC, I did some digging on my own.

I found a news story about exactly one case - one - where somebody got caught and jailed for out of state warrants, and rather that face the consequences for their crimes, this person decided to commit suicide in jail. That was the initial statement made by the staff, and it was the final determination made after an autopsy.

That's it. Nothing about any of the rest of this BS. Zip. Zilch. Nadda.

So, allow me to once again call bullshit.

Cons crying in Topix, fake ass forum lawyers, none have produced anything other than anecdotal hearsay and unverifiable blather.

This thread and others like it may serve as a sort of digital support group for disgruntled former/future inmates who want to trade lies and share some undeserved pity, but lacking anything approaching evidence of their claims, it is otherwise uninformative, inaccurate and worthless.
hmmmm...

Tucker, GA

#73 May 15, 2013
What wrote:
Are you kidding me . This lawyer is talking , about what she has . I hope this is not , a real lawyer . Because if it is . No wonder people are going , to jail here . Your child dosnt , need to translate . Your child needs to , teach you some manners . What good respectful , lawyer gets on this web site . And talks about there belongings . Well ill tell you which ones . The ones who are lying , or the ones who thinks they are lawyers . This lawyer really needs , to grow up .
Excuse me. I think you need to read the previous conversations and try and grasp the context of my remarks before you spout off with your elementary post full of misspelled words and grammatical errors. I was proving a point and explaining to someone that material things don't matter and that it shows a lack of character to make fun of someones employment, neighborhood or the home they live in. So, I suggest you learn to read and comprehend the debate at hand prior to you speaking of things you obviously know nothing about. Had you read the entire conversations you would see that I am chastising the person for doing the exact thing you are accusing me of doing. If you are capable of opening your small mind up to see that the point here is the following lesson for people such as yourself-- it does not matter what you have in life, what matters is your ability to communicate efficiently and effectively...something that neither you nor the other poster possess. So, blame me, call me names doubt my ability, doubt my profession but when you do it at least try to do it with some intellect and on a level that is comprehendible. Because as I have continuously argued and pointed out it is the person who knows how to speak, write and communicate effectively that wins. Not the person who name calls and makes fun of someone's domain or doesn't know the difference between there and their or much less where to put a period in a sentence.
But if you feel better after you rant because you read one part of a small conversation then I hope you sleep well tonight knowing that you too are equally as inept as the previous poster.
What

United States

#74 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
Excuse me. I think you need to read the previous conversations and try and grasp the context of my remarks before you spout off with your elementary post full of misspelled words and grammatical errors. I was proving a point and explaining to someone that material things don't matter and that it shows a lack of character to make fun of someones employment, neighborhood or the home they live in. So, I suggest you learn to read and comprehend the debate at hand prior to you speaking of things you obviously know nothing about. Had you read the entire conversations you would see that I am chastising the person for doing the exact thing you are accusing me of doing. If you are capable of opening your small mind up to see that the point here is the following lesson for people such as yourself-- it does not matter what you have in life, what matters is your ability to communicate efficiently and effectively...something that neither you nor the other poster possess. So, blame me, call me names doubt my ability, doubt my profession but when you do it at least try to do it with some intellect and on a level that is comprehendible. Because as I have continuously argued and pointed out it is the person who knows how to speak, write and communicate effectively that wins. Not the person who name calls and makes fun of someone's domain or doesn't know the difference between there and their or much less where to put a period in a sentence.
But if you feel better after you rant because you read one part of a small conversation then I hope you sleep well tonight knowing that you too are equally as inept as the previous poster.[/QUOTE]. Look I'm not playing your games . If you are a lawyer , why would you go to that low level to get your point across . If you are a lawyer which I think you are not . You are supposed to be a pillar of this community . Not fussing over your things that you have . And excuse you , mrs lawyer but if you are really one and once again I think you are not . Why would a lawyer get on these forum , and talk about there things . This Dollar person is not a public figure . You are if you are who you say you are . So yes my bragging little person you indeed need to grow up . And on that you are excused and so am I . Because all this topix stuff is for children ..
How Precious

Richmond, KY

#75 May 15, 2013
So cute: A self-proclaimed upper-crust citizen that thinks their spellchecker and Topix-stated (and therefore GOSPEL) bio somehow empowers them to pass grammar judgements.

Look, Champ: You're on Topix - inarguably the most low-brow Internet destination of the fake-disabled, the ghetto drama lover, and the bored housewife of Richmond and greater Madison County. Even the supposedly high-brow and white-collar citizens of this piss-ant little burg are still little more that mouth-breathing hicks in the eyes of, and by comparison to, every truly metropolitan destination anywhere else in the entire nation, much less elsewhere in this measly state.

So basically, even if you're not completely full of it (which is a very distinct and the most likely of possibilities) you are still playing King of the Mountain atop a pile of shit.

And you're off-topic.

[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
Excuse me. I think you need to read the previous conversations and try and grasp the context of my remarks before you spout off with your elementary post full of misspelled words and grammatical errors. I was proving a point and explaining to someone that material things don't matter and that it shows a lack of character to make fun of someones employment, neighborhood or the home they live in. So, I suggest you learn to read and comprehend the debate at hand prior to you speaking of things you obviously know nothing about. Had you read the entire conversations you would see that I am chastising the person for doing the exact thing you are accusing me of doing. If you are capable of opening your small mind up to see that the point here is the following lesson for people such as yourself-- it does not matter what you have in life, what matters is your ability to communicate efficiently and effectively...something that neither you nor the other poster possess. So, blame me, call me names doubt my ability, doubt my profession but when you do it at least try to do it with some intellect and on a level that is comprehendible. Because as I have continuously argued and pointed out it is the person who knows how to speak, write and communicate effectively that wins. Not the person who name calls and makes fun of someone's domain or doesn't know the difference between there and their or much less where to put a period in a sentence.
But if you feel better after you rant because you read one part of a small conversation then I hope you sleep well tonight knowing that you too are equally as inept as the previous poster.[/QUOTE]
white trash

Hudson, FL

#76 May 15, 2013
Oh REALLY wrote:
Since no one posted any links to news stories or public info about court cases or investigations about all the supposed evils they claim are going on in connection to the MCDC, I did some digging on my own.
I found a news story about exactly one case - one - where somebody got caught and jailed for out of state warrants, and rather that face the consequences for their crimes, this person decided to commit suicide in jail. That was the initial statement made by the staff, and it was the final determination made after an autopsy.
That's it. Nothing about any of the rest of this BS. Zip. Zilch. Nadda.
So, allow me to once again call bullshit.
Cons crying in Topix, fake ass forum lawyers, none have produced anything other than anecdotal hearsay and unverifiable blather.
This thread and others like it may serve as a sort of digital support group for disgruntled former/future inmates who want to trade lies and share some undeserved pity, but lacking anything approaching evidence of their claims, it is otherwise uninformative, inaccurate and worthless.
And what is your guard name Thugamungus?
hmmmm...

Tucker, GA

#77 May 15, 2013
What wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
Excuse me. I think you need to read the previous conversations and try and grasp the context of my remarks before you spout off with your elementary post full of misspelled words and grammatical errors. I was proving a point and explaining to someone that material things don't matter and that it shows a lack of character to make fun of someones employment, neighborhood or the home they live in. So, I suggest you learn to read and comprehend the debate at hand prior to you speaking of things you obviously know nothing about. Had you read the entire conversations you would see that I am chastising the person for doing the exact thing you are accusing me of doing. If you are capable of opening your small mind up to see that the point here is the following lesson for people such as yourself-- it does not matter what you have in life, what matters is your ability to communicate efficiently and effectively...something that neither you nor the other poster possess. So, blame me, call me names doubt my ability, doubt my profession but when you do it at least try to do it with some intellect and on a level that is comprehendible. Because as I have continuously argued and pointed out it is the person who knows how to speak, write and communicate effectively that wins. Not the person who name calls and makes fun of someone's domain or doesn't know the difference between there and their or much less where to put a period in a sentence.
But if you feel better after you rant because you read one part of a small conversation then I hope you sleep well tonight knowing that you too are equally as inept as the previous poster. "

. Look I'm not playing your games . If you are a lawyer , why would you go to that low level to get your point across . If you are a lawyer which I think you are not . You are supposed to be a pillar of this community . Not fussing over your things that you have . And excuse you , mrs lawyer but if you are really one and once again I think you are not . Why would a lawyer get on these forum , and talk about there things . This Dollar person is not a public figure . You are if you are who you say you are . So yes my bragging little person you indeed need to grow up . And on that you are excused and so am I . Because all this topix stuff is for children ..
And thus you are a hypocrite because you are on here as well. But thank you for your insight. Shall I lower myself to your standards of argument and say, "I know you are but what am I?" Don't get angry because you are not intellectually equal or compatible to spar. You don't define me or define what topix is. If you don't like it then I suggest you get off this site and go play solitaire or something that defines your small mind.
hmmmm...

Tucker, GA

#78 May 15, 2013
How Precious wrote:
So cute: A self-proclaimed upper-crust citizen that thinks their spellchecker and Topix-stated (and therefore GOSPEL) bio somehow empowers them to pass grammar judgements.

Look, Champ: You're on Topix - inarguably the most low-brow Internet destination of the fake-disabled, the ghetto drama lover, and the bored housewife of Richmond and greater Madison County. Even the supposedly high-brow and white-collar citizens of this piss-ant little burg are still little more that mouth-breathing hicks in the eyes of, and by comparison to, every truly metropolitan destination anywhere else in the entire nation, much less elsewhere in this measly state.

So basically, even if you're not completely full of it (which is a very distinct and the most likely of possibilities) you are still playing King of the Mountain atop a pile of shit.

And you're off-topic.

[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
Excuse me. I think you need to read the previous conversations and try and grasp the context of my remarks before you spout off with your elementary post full of misspelled words and grammatical errors. I was proving a point and explaining to someone that material things don't matter and that it shows a lack of character to make fun of someones employment, neighborhood or the home they live in. So, I suggest you learn to read and comprehend the debate at hand prior to you speaking of things you obviously know nothing about. Had you read the entire conversations you would see that I am chastising the person for doing the exact thing you are accusing me of doing. If you are capable of opening your small mind up to see that the point here is the following lesson for people such as yourself-- it does not matter what you have in life, what matters is your ability to communicate efficiently and effectively...something that neither you nor the other poster possess. So, blame me, call me names doubt my ability, doubt my profession but when you do it at least try to do it with some intellect and on a level that is comprehendible. Because as I have continuously argued and pointed out it is the person who knows how to speak, write and communicate effectively that wins. Not the person who name calls and makes fun of someone's domain or doesn't know the difference between there and their or much less where to put a period in a sentence.
But if you feel better after you rant because you read one part of a small conversation then I hope you sleep well tonight knowing that you too are equally as inept as the previous poster. "
And then you are what? A hypocrite, right? Exactly. I can't put some low class red neck in his place who calls me names and distorts facts and claims them to be true....but you...you can attempt to feel good about yourself and insult my intelligence while you are on here doing the exact same thing! Please. Hypocrites unite! It's ok to call someone trailer trash and say they can mow ones yard but I cannot tell the truth about my existence because it might offend someone? If this is so low brow and horrible then why are you here? Why are you responding? Because you just can't stand it.
Giggles

Richmond, KY

#79 May 15, 2013
Don't worry, Sport. If it's your intelligence that's been insulted, take comfort in the fact that it can't have been too bad.

Ponder that while you remain inordinately suprised and obviously butthurt over hypocrisy, poor grammar, and rude people... on Topix.

Let that sink in.

On Topix.

Let me put it another way: If you were to go to a McDonalds, should you be surprised to find Maine Lobster isn't on the menu? Should you berate the pimply kid behind the counter for not offering better cuisine? Of course not. You should either be prepared for a generic greasy burger, or dine elsewhere.

Welcome to Topix. Enjoy your meal. Spit and all.

[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
And then you are what? A hypocrite, right? Exactly. I can't put some low class red neck in his place who calls me names and distorts facts and claims them to be true....but you...you can attempt to feel good about yourself and insult my intelligence while you are on here doing the exact same thing! Please. Hypocrites unite! It's ok to call someone trailer trash and say they can mow ones yard but I cannot tell the truth about my existence because it might offend someone? If this is so low brow and horrible then why are you here? Why are you responding? Because you just can't stand it.[/QUOTE]
Alumnus

Versailles, KY

#80 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="hmmmm..."]<q uoted text>
Why would I need protection from my own clients. And I certainly did not disrespect the entire jail staff. Just a select few. Not to mention, I rarely go to the jail because I get my clients out of jail. But I know what goes on down there from years of experience. Again, you are showing you're naivety and ignorance. I'm so done with you. You aren't even making this enjoyable anymore because of your utter ridiculousness.
Go mow a yard, really? I hire people to do that as well as clean my house. I send my kids to private school and we are members of two country clubs. But what you don't understand is that is not what makes me better than you or anyone else. The point you cannot get thought that thick head of yours is that those material things don't matter. What matters is that I didn't bring them up until you forced the issue. You're so wrapped up in insulting someone based on their employment, housing or income that it shows low character. If you were dirt poor and had an ounce of intelligence you would be more of a woman or man. Instead, your a classless bigot who assumes your better than everyone else when the truth is you're just an insecure name caller who is most likely redirecting your own insecurities or perhaps your childhood experiences on someone else.
I'm sure it's upsetting to you to read this knowing its over your head. Maybe someone can explain it all to you and you will finally understand the point. Until then, I'm done because you just aren't capable of legitimately conversing at this level.[/QUOTE]Are you sure that you think YOU'RE a lawyer? You've made a couple of grammatical mistakes during YOUR rant. Then you go back and accurately correct one of YOUR mistakes. IF you are a lawyer, God help us all, I hope I never have to use you for anything if you have to get on Topix to toot YOUR own horn. Does anybody toot YOUR horn? Is that why you seem so pent up? YOU'RE freaking pitiful. Was one of YOUR earlier jobs a proofreader for The Richmond Register?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 4 min texas pete 5,799
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... (Jul '17) 15 min translation 4,686
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 174,935
it is out Richmond !!! 47 min Good Job 5
Uncle Charlie’s in Richmond gives me the heebie... 2 hr mama 11
Looking for Jennifer Farthing 2 hr getreal 2
taylor swift is stalking me 2 hr goaway 1

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages