MCDC,How many more r going to die?
Not Enough

Richmond, KY

#21 May 4, 2013
I have become convinced that the justice system in general is pathetically insufficient to manage the vast number of deadbeats, losers and other dregs that pollute our streets and make life harder and more costly for those of us who do the right things in life.

I am also convinced that real, effective, lasting change to correct this failing is impossible, due to the influence of idiots and the misplaced compassion of fools.

My ideal solutions, were they ever seriously considered, would be harsh to the point of barbaric to some, even if utterly effective.

So to be frank, ANY occurrence that incidentally that decreases the criminal population, whether it be through overdose, other drug-enhanced stupidity, armed victims handling criminals permanently and properly, convenient oversights by corrections workers, lightning strikes, animal attacks, an engineered virus, etc: All achieve a necessary end.

I don't care about the cause or motivation of the culling process/party, what internal politics were/are at play, or whether or not some dirtbag or the losers that raised them or bedded them cry foul. I don't care if it chaps some tenderhearted would-be internet civil rights activist's butt.

In nature, the bums, the scumbags, the lazy and the thieves either stay out of the way of the doers and makers, or they are promptly removed from the food chain. Those that are weak, lazy, or otherwise pathetic get eaten. If only such perfection still applied to mankind. We'd be far better off as a species.
pig

Tucker, GA

#22 May 4, 2013
Not Enough wrote:
I have become convinced that the justice system in general is pathetically insufficient to manage the vast number of deadbeats, losers and other dregs that pollute our streets and make life harder and more costly for those of us who do the right things in life.

I am also convinced that real, effective, lasting change to correct this failing is impossible, due to the influence of idiots and the misplaced compassion of fools.

My ideal solutions, were they ever seriously considered, would be harsh to the point of barbaric to some, even if utterly effective.

So to be frank, ANY occurrence that incidentally that decreases the criminal population, whether it be through overdose, other drug-enhanced stupidity, armed victims handling criminals permanently and properly, convenient oversights by corrections workers, lightning strikes, animal attacks, an engineered virus, etc: All achieve a necessary end.

I don't care about the cause or motivation of the culling process/party, what internal politics were/are at play, or whether or not some dirtbag or the losers that raised them or bedded them cry foul. I don't care if it chaps some tenderhearted would-be internet civil rights activist's butt.

In nature, the bums, the scumbags, the lazy and the thieves either stay out of the way of the doers and makers, or they are promptly removed from the food chain. Those that are weak, lazy, or otherwise pathetic get eaten. If only such perfection still applied to mankind. We'd be far better off as a species.
Then frankly, that just makes you a fascist pig...and as bad as them. I'm appalled by you're disgusting thought pattern. Go to Uganda and learn to love their system of government then.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#23 May 4, 2013
What does Not Enough stand for,brains?
Wait till they get your paper work messed up 1 day and you get caught up in the crooked system then u will think different.
And it does happens and a lot.Then u get the same treatment as the killers and rapist.Your to stupid to see the real picture that is going on in that jail.The people running it r crooked plain and simple.Why did Doug pay out $300.00 for medical help and yet people r dieing in there.
Too many deaths in the MCDC to be normal.When u have more than 2 deaths a year in a jail something is wrong.Doug how do u sleep with your self knowing u have had a hand in these people dieing?Doug u r on the wrong side of the bars that is fore sure and the lazy people u have working for u could not get a job at walmart.
Also there r a few cops that should be your cello
Dollar Dollar

La Vergne, TN

#24 May 5, 2013
white trash wrote:
What does Not Enough stand for,brains?
Wait till they get your paper work messed up 1 day and you get caught up in the crooked system then u will think different.
And it does happens and a lot.Then u get the same treatment as the killers and rapist.Your to stupid to see the real picture that is going on in that jail.The people running it r crooked plain and simple.Why did Doug pay out $300.00 for medical help and yet people r dieing in there.
Too many deaths in the MCDC to be normal.When u have more than 2 deaths a year in a jail something is wrong.Doug how do u sleep with your self knowing u have had a hand in these people dieing?Doug u r on the wrong side of the bars that is fore sure and the lazy people u have working for u could not get a job at walmart.
Also there r a few cops that should be your cello
what in the Sam hell . 2 deaths when did all this happen
right

Irvine, KY

#25 May 5, 2013
Dollar Dollar wrote:
<quoted text>what in the Sam hell . 2 deaths when did all this happen
It hasn't.
Dollar Dollar

La Vergne, TN

#26 May 5, 2013
Well who is this person passing false info .I didn't think this happened
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#27 May 5, 2013
sorry 1 death which 1 is to many and a near death.Bottom line there not trained to do this job.They sure know how to spend the taxs payers money.
right

Irvine, KY

#28 May 6, 2013
Dollar Dollar wrote:
Well who is this person passing false info .I didn't think this happened
That is a fine question. But it is also mute, being that is is obvious that they so not know anything of which they speak.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#29 May 6, 2013
So you telling me know nobody died in the MCDC,no body od,ed in there?A man did not get his insulin while being there?You must be a wife and really think there working overtime when they call you.I bet there at the book store or meeting another jailer for some fun.
there are as crooked as a KY tree branch and Doug is the worst of them all.
right

Irvine, KY

#30 May 6, 2013
white trash wrote:
So you telling me know nobody died in the MCDC,no body od,ed in there?A man did not get his insulin while being there?You must be a wife and really think there working overtime when they call you.I bet there at the book store or meeting another jailer for some fun.
there are as crooked as a KY tree branch and Doug is the worst of them all.
Yep. That's what I was referring to. Ur total lack of actually factual knowledge.
Dollar Dollar

La Vergne, TN

#31 May 6, 2013
white trash wrote:
So you telling me know nobody died in the MCDC,no body od,ed in there?A man did not get his insulin while being there?You must be a wife and really think there working overtime when they call you.I bet there at the book store or meeting another jailer for some fun.
there are as crooked as a KY tree branch and Doug is the worst of them all.
. You really don't have a clue . Do you .
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#32 May 6, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That's what I was referring to. Ur total lack of actually factual knowledge.
so u telling me no one died?
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#33 May 6, 2013
What kind of traning does the guards at MCDC get?Opening a candy bar does not count as i am sure plenty of them they eat off of the cart.
?

Richmond, KY

#34 May 6, 2013
white trash wrote:
What kind of traning does the guards at MCDC get?Opening a candy bar does not count as i am sure plenty of them they eat off of the cart.
What happens is the guards don't search people well and drugs are taken into the jail and people overdose. It just happened two weeks ago. The man didn't die but was in ICU on a heroin overdose. It happened with a female a few months ago. Of course, dollar dollar know everything except how to spell and write correctly. So pay attention to him/her. They are brilliant. Excuse my sarcasm.
Dollar Dollar

La Vergne, TN

#35 May 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="? "]<quoted text>
What happens is the guards don't search people well and drugs are taken into the jail and people overdose. It just happened two weeks ago. The man didn't die but was in ICU on a heroin overdose. It happened with a female a few months ago. Of course, dollar dollar know everything except how to spell and write correctly. So pay attention to him/her. They are brilliant. Excuse my sarcasm.[/QUOTE]. Hey and how are u. And the other trailer park people . Ops I'm sorry I meant to say evansdale
memorial

Richmond, KY

#36 May 6, 2013
Dollar Dollar wrote:
[QUOTE who="? "]<quoted text>
What happens is the guards don't search people well and drugs are taken into the jail and people overdose. It just happened two weeks ago. The man didn't die but was in ICU on a heroin overdose. It happened with a female a few months ago. Of course, dollar dollar know everything except how to spell and write correctly. So pay attention to him/her. They are brilliant. Excuse my sarcasm. "

. Hey and how are u. And the other trailer park people . Ops I'm sorry I meant to say evansdale
Since you want to say it here too, I'll respond with the same reply I gave on the other post: It's called a college education. That's where people go after high school. Of course how would I expect you to understand when all you can come up with is some random trailer park comment. By the way, it's your punctuation that's the joke. Don't be mad that your lack of vocabulary and your poor sense of wit makes you the joke.
Even if I did live in a trailer park, I promise you I would be smarter and have more class than you. Primarily because I would have the mere decency to know that not everyone that lives in a trailer park is a bad person. It is ignorant, small-minded people such as yourself who have such ideas of people. Of course to know that and to have a worldly view of life, you probably need to go to college and learn something. Did you know there is grant money available for people such as yourself to go to college, of course that is IF you have finished high school and you are capable of filling out the paperwork correctly. Maybe someone could do it for you.(And I don't mean Trickler) HA!

P.S. notice how I correctly punctuate things....you f***ing moron.
Dollar Dollar

La Vergne, TN

#37 May 6, 2013
memorial wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you want to say it here too, I'll respond with the same reply I gave on the other post: It's called a college education. That's where people go after high school. Of course how would I expect you to understand when all you can come up with is some random trailer park comment. By the way, it's your punctuation that's the joke. Don't be mad that your lack of vocabulary and your poor sense of wit makes you the joke.
Even if I did live in a trailer park, I promise you I would be smarter and have more class than you. Primarily because I would have the mere decency to know that not everyone that lives in a trailer park is a bad person. It is ignorant, small-minded people such as yourself who have such ideas of people. Of course to know that and to have a worldly view of life, you probably need to go to college and learn something. Did you know there is grant money available for people such as yourself to go to college, of course that is IF you have finished high school and you are capable of filling out the paperwork correctly. Maybe someone could do it for you.(And I don't mean Trickler) HA!
P.S. notice how I correctly punctuate things....you f***ing moron.
well like I said in the other post , hooked on phonics worked for you . Awwwwww is somebody getting a little mad . You are a complete dumba/:. I bet all your friends think so to . Ooo wait that's if you have any. So keep on keyboard warrior since that's all you do is stay on your rented computer from rent a center
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#38 May 6, 2013
So we have 1 death and 2 over doses and where just half way into the year.
The reason this is going on is like said a long time ago.No training going on.How do you think things can work when all they can do is beat people up and deny phone calls and showers.This place should be shut down and most people fired before somebody else dies.Darn lucky the od,s did not die and if its at night then the fat girl u see 2 times in her shift,once when she signs her name a bunch of times and break fest to make it look like she has done her rounds.If she would do her rounds maybe her butt would not be as round.
yes

Tucker, GA

#39 May 6, 2013
Dollar Dollar wrote:
<quoted text>well like I said in the other post , hooked on phonics worked for you . Awwwwww is somebody getting a little mad . You are a complete dumba/:. I bet all your friends think so to . Ooo wait that's if you have any. So keep on keyboard warrior since that's all you do is stay on your rented computer from rent a center
Is that all you've got? When you say trailer park and reference that its bad you're inferring that all people that live in trailer parks are bad or all people that live on Evensdale are bad people. You're just an idiot and don't realize you're doing it. I'm not bitter about anything. And frankly don't know where you pulled that out of your a** other than you are grasping at straws now because you know I am consistently making you look stupid. You're even stealing my lines by inferring that I got my education online which is not true but if it was you again are being extremely stupid by alleging that people who get their degrees online are not smart. Which I hate to tell you, they are smarter than you. I'm sure I suggested that you further your educational endeavors by pursuing an online degree.
I do have a job and it is very lucrative and would probably be surprising to your teeny weeny brain. As I said before, I like many others am on here for enjoyment.
I do not want to emulate (that means be like) your idiot brother Trickler and I certainly am not bitter towards you or him. In fact, I don't care. You all mean nothing to me in the scheme of things. I laugh as I respond to your idiocy and giggle as you try to come up with something that is even readable as your reply. I realize when you post it you must think its "good" but trust me, when everyone else reads it they are thinking you are nothing but a small minded, local idiot that can't write much less develop a decent argument.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#40 May 6, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you've got? When you say trailer park and reference that its bad you're inferring that all people that live in trailer parks are bad or all people that live on Evensdale are bad people. You're just an idiot and don't realize you're doing it. I'm not bitter about anything. And frankly don't know where you pulled that out of your a** other than you are grasping at straws now because you know I am consistently making you look stupid. You're even stealing my lines by inferring that I got my education online which is not true but if it was you again are being extremely stupid by alleging that people who get their degrees online are not smart. Which I hate to tell you, they are smarter than you. I'm sure I suggested that you further your educational endeavors by pursuing an online degree.
I do have a job and it is very lucrative and would probably be surprising to your teeny weeny brain. As I said before, I like many others am on here for enjoyment.
I do not want to emulate (that means be like) your idiot brother Trickler and I certainly am not bitter towards you or him. In fact, I don't care. You all mean nothing to me in the scheme of things. I laugh as I respond to your idiocy and giggle as you try to come up with something that is even readable as your reply. I realize when you post it you must think its "good" but trust me, when everyone else reads it they are thinking you are nothing but a small minded, local idiot that can't write much less develop a decent argument.
All i have to say is wow! I think u should run for jailer u would have my vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet me! 59 min Sugar Daddy 20
The person who constantly posts about "David" 1 hr JACK 6
dreams.... 1 hr Dreamchaser 23
who's the best rapper in richmond (Mar '09) 2 hr Not welcome here 293
Thinking About M Now 2 hr Andy 100
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 37,812
you know who you are 4 hr NSA4sho 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages