MCDC,How many more r going to die?

MCDC,How many more r going to die?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#1 May 2, 2013
How many more people r going to die or not receive medical treatment like any other jail has to?Doug should just as much be responsible for the last death as they have no training for any kind of proper treatment of people that r in need of medical help.
There is so much wrong doing in that jail if the media know what is going on the place would be shut down in a New Your min.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#2 May 2, 2013
I ment New York min but it is sad how the guards r treating people and helping them selfs to do nothing or as less as they can.
Sad part is they r getting by with it.I bet hen they get off of work most of them have to carry a gun scared of running into someone they beat up.
vote doug out

Richmond, KY

#3 May 2, 2013
vote doug out
bubba

Richmond, KY

#4 May 2, 2013
as much as I cant stand doug Thomas he screwed the county when he hired that big medical company and none of the magistrates knew what he was actually doing. he pulled a fast one and now the county has to pay like almost two hundred thousand dollars a year and they was paying like twenty thousand a year for pretty much the same thing. also it was on youtube, the county meeting when doug lied on the previous medical nurse saying he did not give his 30 day resignation but there was proof he did so lil dougie had to apologize at the county meeting to the guy. also the previous medical pointed out that he tried to help dougie get better medical for cheaper but dougie lied to the magistrates saying they didn't have enough time they had to hire this company quick because the old medical just left on him in one day which was nothing but a huge LIE. there is a lot of that going on with ole doug and faye administration.
Well

Richmond, KY

#5 May 2, 2013
Well, they wouldn't have to worry about it if they'd stay out of jail.
Well

Richmond, KY

#6 May 2, 2013
The guards etc aren't there to spoon them before they go to bed at night.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#7 May 2, 2013
bubba they will tell u hen u are in there fill out a medical slip to see a doctor and the only thing they have is a tackle box ith some stuff in it.
Theu should be charged for scamming people and the state out of funds.
When is the people going to wake up and smell the coffie.
half of the people in there should be behind bars and it is a shame the tax payers have to shell out money so doug and his thugs get rich.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#8 May 2, 2013
bubba wrote:
as much as I cant stand doug Thomas he screwed the county when he hired that big medical company and none of the magistrates knew what he was actually doing. he pulled a fast one and now the county has to pay like almost two hundred thousand dollars a year and they was paying like twenty thousand a year for pretty much the same thing. also it was on youtube, the county meeting when doug lied on the previous medical nurse saying he did not give his 30 day resignation but there was proof he did so lil dougie had to apologize at the county meeting to the guy. also the previous medical pointed out that he tried to help dougie get better medical for cheaper but dougie lied to the magistrates saying they didn't have enough time they had to hire this company quick because the old medical just left on him in one day which was nothing but a huge LIE. there is a lot of that going on with ole doug and faye administration.
I wonder how much Doug made of this deal?You can bet hes is getting more money they is suppose to be getting.Crooks is what they are.
uneducated

Duluth, GA

#9 May 3, 2013
bubba wrote:
as much as I cant stand doug Thomas he screwed the county when he hired that big medical company and none of the magistrates knew what he was actually doing. he pulled a fast one and now the county has to pay like almost two hundred thousand dollars a year and they was paying like twenty thousand a year for pretty much the same thing. also it was on youtube, the county meeting when doug lied on the previous medical nurse saying he did not give his 30 day resignation but there was proof he did so lil dougie had to apologize at the county meeting to the guy. also the previous medical pointed out that he tried to help dougie get better medical for cheaper but dougie lied to the magistrates saying they didn't have enough time they had to hire this company quick because the old medical just left on him in one day which was nothing but a huge LIE. there is a lot of that going on with ole doug and faye administration.
In this day and age you cannot have people running a jail who are uneducated and don't have the ability to read and write. Have you ever seen the things Faye writes? It's on a 6th grade level at best.
Doug thinks he can lie his way out of everything but he isn't smart enough to cover up his lies or keep his mouth shut when he does it.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#10 May 3, 2013
uneducated wrote:
<quoted text>
In this day and age you cannot have people running a jail who are uneducated and don't have the ability to read and write. Have you ever seen the things Faye writes? It's on a 6th grade level at best.
Doug thinks he can lie his way out of everything but he isn't smart enough to cover up his lies or keep his mouth shut when he does it.
So far he has everybody brain washed. I just can not believe they get buy doing what they r doing to the county,state and the inmates.I bet somebody else dies before he is booted out.
2 weeks ago

Duluth, GA

#11 May 3, 2013
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>So far he has everybody brain washed. I just can not believe they get buy doing what they r doing to the county,state and the inmates.I bet somebody else dies before he is booted out.
2 weeks ago somebody overdosed on heroin in the booking area and started to have seizures. So you're probably right.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#12 May 3, 2013
they are not trained for no kind of medical response and right there is there biggest problem.The last guy that died they said was crazy so they throw him in a cell.I know myself they do not check the cells like they should of or that guy might still be alive.Doug should be held accountable for his peoples actions.Doug might as been the one ho killed him.
They as caught rying to give the wrong time of death and was cought.I bet they ill be on here trying to tell us thay r in control of everthing.
yeo

Duluth, GA

#13 May 3, 2013
white trash wrote:
they are not trained for no kind of medical response and right there is there biggest problem.The last guy that died they said was crazy so they throw him in a cell.I know myself they do not check the cells like they should of or that guy might still be alive.Doug should be held accountable for his peoples actions.Doug might as been the one ho killed him.
They as caught rying to give the wrong time of death and was cought.I bet they ill be on here trying to tell us thay r in control of everthing.
Doug also said he was NOT on suicide watch and he WAS on suicide watch. He totally lied. The logs were wrong and were not caught up.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#14 May 3, 2013
Doug and his paid thugs will beat up some all most passed out drunk then they il go don to booking and brag on each other and aht they did.They bring people in to ork that has no clue on hat to do and no tranning.I bet he ask hat as your last job and if they said McDonalds Doud will say well you been under stress so u know how to act under stress.It is the most crayest jail i bet in KY.
No you ill have some say ell if u do not like it stay out of trouble. Thing is even if u did not do anything if the law is called on u by some old lady that says some whacked out story cause she can not see with out no glassed u still go to jail.now it cost u money for laywer and missed time of job or even lost of job then u lose your car and if have no body to help your stuff will be thrown out.
You are guilty untill proven other wise.
Law Abider

Richmond, KY

#15 May 3, 2013
Our country's criminal justice system - flawed as it is and mildly corrupt in some of the smaller, no-account towns like this one - is still far better than that of most other countries.

I see a lot of crying on here about mean ole MCDC guards not giving some locked up junkies their fricken pills (hello, don't be junkies and criminals and you won't have to DT in jail, ya morons)! But if they'd been locked up in some Mexican prison, or some doing time in pretty much any other nation around the world, not getting their fix would be the least of their worries.

Not only that, but the primary, repeat Topix complainers can barely form and type a rational thought. What CAN be discerned from their barely legible rants is clear: These people are not exactly society's best and brightest.

What you have here are criminals and criminal sympathizers who are displeased that jail is unpleasant. They feel as if themselves, or some loved one, has been or is being done wrong, so they lash out at the entire system responsible for maintaining their incarceration.

They never ONCE think: Damn, I ought not be a criminal piece of crap.

No, no, it's always: It's THEIR FAULT for busting the crook or doper, or THAT ONE'S FAULT for informing, or THE COURT'S FAULT for convicting, or THE JAIL'S FAULT for not giving them happy pills for their fake-ass pain.

Yes, let's pick apart any real or imagined or minor flaw in the character of officials who "screwed" you, rather than ever risk having to face your own, without which you'd not have been in a jail cell at all.

Little tip from the non-criminal side of the world: PEOPLE OF INFLUENCE DON'T CARE. I have zero influence, and I DON'T CARE.

JAIL IS SUPPOSED TO SUCK.

Enjoy your next stay.
oh but you

Duluth, GA

#16 May 3, 2013
Law Abider wrote:
Our country's criminal justice system - flawed as it is and mildly corrupt in some of the smaller, no-account towns like this one - is still far better than that of most other countries.

I see a lot of crying on here about mean ole MCDC guards not giving some locked up junkies their fricken pills (hello, don't be junkies and criminals and you won't have to DT in jail, ya morons)! But if they'd been locked up in some Mexican prison, or some doing time in pretty much any other nation around the world, not getting their fix would be the least of their worries.

Not only that, but the primary, repeat Topix complainers can barely form and type a rational thought. What CAN be discerned from their barely legible rants is clear: These people are not exactly society's best and brightest.

What you have here are criminals and criminal sympathizers who are displeased that jail is unpleasant. They feel as if themselves, or some loved one, has been or is being done wrong, so they lash out at the entire system responsible for maintaining their incarceration.

They never ONCE think: Damn, I ought not be a criminal piece of crap.

No, no, it's always: It's THEIR FAULT for busting the crook or doper, or THAT ONE'S FAULT for informing, or THE COURT'S FAULT for convicting, or THE JAIL'S FAULT for not giving them happy pills for their fake-ass pain.

Yes, let's pick apart any real or imagined or minor flaw in the character of officials who "screwed" you, rather than ever risk having to face your own, without which you'd not have been in a jail cell at all.

Little tip from the non-criminal side of the world: PEOPLE OF INFLUENCE DON'T CARE. I have zero influence, and I DON'T CARE.

JAIL IS SUPPOSED TO SUCK.

Enjoy your next stay.
But you, with you condescending post are so much better? If you feel so strongly about it and you are able to see the light from your great ivory tower then why don't you do something besides get on here and scold these people for lashing out at a system where they feel wronged? A system where they are repeatedly treated unfairly. You obviously know nothing about the situation because you are so quick to judge yet you insisted on voicing your opinion? No matter who you are in this world whether it be a defendant, a lawyer or a deputy jailer there are rules you should abide by and people should be treated equally and fairly. When people are discriminated against, much less dying then there is a problem. It may make you feel good to place your rant on here but you are a hypocrite to think these people cannot do the same. Judge lest you be judged buddy. You're right, the system is flawed. But the point being made here is that our system is not just flawed it is fractured and this is not just a problem it is dangerous and hurting people.
Law Abider

Richmond, KY

#17 May 3, 2013
I am not a junky, nor am I a criminal.

Does that mean I'm "better" than those who are?

No, but it DOES mean my perspective differs from theirs.

I am speaking from the perspective of those who are increasingly likely to become the intended victim(s) of some thief or assailant - if there's anyone left who hasn't felt such a sting already. You know, someone who has a few things, and is thus a target for the bottom-feeders that don't.

The crook will likely be strung out and needing drugs, likely be a repeat offender, and probably try to jack the contents of my vehicle some night while I sleep. Or maybe they'll kick in the old man's door downstairs and go for their preferred pain meds directly.

They will do this because the consequences for their actions if caught (and not shot by an armed citizen) do not matter more to them than whatever need drives them.

These "consequences" often include a brief stay in a pampered American jail cell, with ample food, basic sanitation, telephones, televisions, a friggin snack shop, rudimentary but FREE medical, and - heaven forbid - the statistically rare and much-Topix-touted occasional incident that makes jail seem, for a moment, somehow BAD to them. Heaven forbid!

...

So, no, I bear no great pity for persons who willfully break the law when they are exposed to unpleasantness in jail that MIGHT actually make them want to stop being criminals. I think we pamper and indulge crybaby inmates that manufacture more than 99% of the wrongs they claim are done to them, in order to detract from their own wrongs, or to receive undeserved attention/compensation.

And I find those who go out of their way to sympathize with them - those who are not of that same ilk and merely defending their own behaviors - to be the ones living in Ivory Towers, unmolested and unvictimized, unrealistic, and unaware of the empowering affects their soft-heartedness is having on a criminality that has almost no reason to fear the consequences of their actions.

So while I am no better than them, and/or you, I do proudly claim to have a clue, whereas you do not.
oh but you wrote:
<quoted text>
But you, with you condescending post are so much better? If you feel so strongly about it and you are able to see the light from your great ivory tower then why don't you do something besides get on here and scold these people for lashing out at a system where they feel wronged? A system where they are repeatedly treated unfairly. You obviously know nothing about the situation because you are so quick to judge yet you insisted on voicing your opinion? No matter who you are in this world whether it be a defendant, a lawyer or a deputy jailer there are rules you should abide by and people should be treated equally and fairly. When people are discriminated against, much less dying then there is a problem. It may make you feel good to place your rant on here but you are a hypocrite to think these people cannot do the same. Judge lest you be judged buddy. You're right, the system is flawed. But the point being made here is that our system is not just flawed it is fractured and this is not just a problem it is dangerous and hurting people.
again your wrong

Duluth, GA

#18 May 3, 2013
Law Abider wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a junky, nor am I a criminal.

Does that mean I'm "better" than those who are?

No, but it DOES mean my perspective differs from theirs.

I am speaking from the perspective of those who are increasingly likely to become the intended victim(s) of some thief or assailant - if there's anyone left who hasn't felt such a sting already. You know, someone who has a few things, and is thus a target for the bottom-feeders that don't.

The crook will likely be strung out and needing drugs, likely be a repeat offender, and probably try to jack the contents of my vehicle some night while I sleep. Or maybe they'll kick in the old man's door downstairs and go for their preferred pain meds directly.

They will do this because the consequences for their actions if caught (and not shot by an armed citizen) do not matter more to them than whatever need drives them.

These "consequences" often include a brief stay in a pampered American jail cell, with ample food, basic sanitation, telephones, televisions, a friggin snack shop, rudimentary but FREE medical, and - heaven forbid - the statistically rare and much-Topix-touted occasional incident that makes jail seem, for a moment, somehow BAD to them. Heaven forbid!

...

So, no, I bear no great pity for persons who willfully break the law when they are exposed to unpleasantness in jail that MIGHT actually make them want to stop being criminals. I think we pamper and indulge crybaby inmates that manufacture more than 99% of the wrongs they claim are done to them, in order to detract from their own wrongs, or to receive undeserved attention/compensation.

And I find those who go out of their way to sympathize with them - those who are not of that same ilk and merely defending their own behaviors - to be the ones living in Ivory Towers, unmolested and unvictimized, unrealistic, and unaware of the empowering affects their soft-heartedness is having on a criminality that has almost no reason to fear the consequences of their actions.

So while I am no better than them, and/or you, I do proudly claim to have a clue, whereas you do not.
A lot of what you say is true. However, two wrongs don't make a right. You shouldn't be allowed to abuse these people. And those who hold the keys should not be allowed to break the law. The issue you are complaining about is more of a legislative issue. The thing that people are upset about here is a local issue. It may be jail but rules and regulations must still be followed. We are not talking about making it a hotel, we are talking about keeping people alive, nepotism, theft and abuse. Not the revolving door of crime that society must deal with due to weak laws and soft punishment.

I have been a victim. I think there should be harsher punishments and stricter laws. I don't think your treatment should be based on who you know and who your lawyer is or worse if you are kin to the jailor. I don't think you should worry about you're safety while you serve your time and I don't think you should worry that you money is being mishandled or misused when your family puts money "on the books." I do think that if you have a legitimate illness, you should get your meds and not have your medicine hijacked by people who just don't want to get up and give it to you or call a doctor.

Do some people come in there and cry foul when they have no right to? Yes, it happens all the time. However, some of these people have legitimate claims.

It's easy to say, "well then they shouldn't go to jail then" or "that's what they get for breaking the law." But does a person have to fear for their life? It's a poorly run place where people are getting hurt. That is the point. And they may be criminals but they are not animals.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#19 May 4, 2013
Law Abider wrote:
Our country's criminal justice system - flawed as it is and mildly corrupt in some of the smaller, no-account towns like this one - is still far better than that of most other countries.
I see a lot of crying on here about mean ole MCDC guards not giving some locked up junkies their fricken pills (hello, don't be junkies and criminals and you won't have to DT in jail, ya morons)! But if they'd been locked up in some Mexican prison, or some doing time in pretty much any other nation around the world, not getting their fix would be the least of their worries.
Not only that, but the primary, repeat Topix complainers can barely form and type a rational thought. What CAN be discerned from their barely legible rants is clear: These people are not exactly society's best and brightest.
What you have here are criminals and criminal sympathizers who are displeased that jail is unpleasant. They feel as if themselves, or some loved one, has been or is being done wrong, so they lash out at the entire system responsible for maintaining their incarceration.
They never ONCE think: Damn, I ought not be a criminal piece of crap.
No, no, it's always: It's THEIR FAULT for busting the crook or doper, or THAT ONE'S FAULT for informing, or THE COURT'S FAULT for convicting, or THE JAIL'S FAULT for not giving them happy pills for their fake-ass pain.
Yes, let's pick apart any real or imagined or minor flaw in the character of officials who "screwed" you, rather than ever risk having to face your own, without which you'd not have been in a jail cell at all.
Little tip from the non-criminal side of the world: PEOPLE OF INFLUENCE DON'T CARE. I have zero influence, and I DON'T CARE.
JAIL IS SUPPOSED TO SUCK.
Enjoy your next stay.
how are you or any cop or turn key can treat people like there guilty in till it is proving and all they really can do and in the MCDC it don't take brains to do there job is to beat up on people.Just hire some of the biggest and dumbest wanna be jocks and grab some family and set them up to look and act like king and queen and his thug flunky's(can not be a cop so they they think this is what that they are)act like god.
Just because some body's in there does not mean they r guilty just a few narrow minded aholes like this poster think that.They guards need to get the bon bons out of there mouth and do there job right and that don't mean count bodies when come on shift then do not come around until its time to serve breakfast.It is people like you that think everybody should be in jail.If you had power everybody that cut u off on your way to the food stamp office would be sent to jail.
The people that work in this jail has no training and have the old country boy attitude and that if u don't do what they want they come in 4 or 5 strong to kick your butt when they guy is probably going Thu detox or been off his insulin for long enough to kill him and the guards have no clue what to do or how to act.And because the guard have no clue how to treat people is why people r dieing.
Law Abider u r so perfect u must be god or think so highly of yourself that you think you cant become a victim of the MCDC your wrong.It just takes 1 red neck cop that has had a bad day to have your butt locked up and singing the blues.
If u r so perfect then why don't u run for jailer? So a guy on insulin is a junkie pill eating crimnal?That is what is so wrong with Richmond is people like you law sucking prick

.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#20 May 4, 2013
Law Abider wrote:
I am not a junky, nor am I a criminal.
Does that mean I'm "better" than those who are?
No, but it DOES mean my perspective differs from theirs.
I am speaking from the perspective of those who are increasingly likely to become the intended victim(s) of some thief or assailant - if there's anyone left who hasn't felt such a sting already. You know, someone who has a few things, and is thus a target for the bottom-feeders that don't.
The crook will likely be strung out and needing drugs, likely be a repeat offender, and probably try to jack the contents of my vehicle some night while I sleep. Or maybe they'll kick in the old man's door downstairs and go for their preferred pain meds directly.
They will do this because the consequences for their actions if caught (and not shot by an armed citizen) do not matter more to them than whatever need drives them.
These "consequences" often include a brief stay in a pampered American jail cell, with ample food, basic sanitation, telephones, televisions, a friggin snack shop, rudimentary but FREE medical, and - heaven forbid - the statistically rare and much-Topix-touted occasional incident that makes jail seem, for a moment, somehow BAD to them. Heaven forbid!
...
So, no, I bear no great pity for persons who willfully break the law when they are exposed to unpleasantness in jail that MIGHT actually make them want to stop being criminals. I think we pamper and indulge crybaby inmates that manufacture more than 99% of the wrongs they claim are done to them, in order to detract from their own wrongs, or to receive undeserved attention/compensation.
And I find those who go out of their way to sympathize with them - those who are not of that same ilk and merely defending their own behaviors - to be the ones living in Ivory Towers, unmolested and unvictimized, unrealistic, and unaware of the empowering affects their soft-heartedness is having on a criminality that has almost no reason to fear the consequences of their actions.
So while I am no better than them, and/or you, I do proudly claim to have a clue, whereas you do not.
<quoted text>
Medical help?I think you have this jail messed up with one where they know what they are doing you douce bag.Mcdc has no clue on how do run a jail and i hope doug gets charged for saying there is a nurse on duty which is a lie and soon somebody else will die.You say you might become a victim means you put yourself in a place to become one and i hope you do so you really have something to cry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 6 min Meow Mix 7,462
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Athenesword 141,467
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 21 min cathouse cowboy 21,177
Must Have Tall, Slender, Single Dark Haired God... 24 min Always Awesome 50
MCHS could win another state baseball title (Apr '09) 1 hr They are led by i... 51
Embrace Fellowship 2 hr Cha Cha 75
Looking for female friends 2 hr Bigblockchevyboi 1
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages