First Prev
of 11
Next Last
A CHRISTIAN

Mckee, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2012
I know that their is a lot of debate on how evolution is real and Christianity is not. I would like to open a dialect to once and for all disprove evolution with science ( a form that even my dear atheist friends can respect).
The whole basis of evolution is found in two formulas: Nothing + nothing = two elements + time = 92 natural elements + time = all physical laws and a completely structured universe of galaxies, systems, stars, planets, and moons orbiting in perfect balance and order, and dirt + water + time = living creatures. The second of course is true if you're a plant.
Several famous scientists throughout he period of Charles Darwin and beyond have not only published scientific manifestos proving creationism over evolution but most evolutionists cringe when you use these examples.

William Paley Natural Theology 1802, Carl Linn 1707-1778 proving that no classification of species had cross bred with each other (R. Milner, Encyclopedia of Evolution, 1990, p. 276), Heinrich von Helmholtz The First Law of Thermodynamics, R.J.E. Clausius The Second Law of Thermodynamics, Gregor Mendel (1822-1884): His experiments clearly showed that one species could not transmute into another one. A genetic barrier existed that could not be bridged. Mendelís work laid the basis for modern genetics, and his discoveries effectively destroyed the basis for species evolution, Louis Pasteur, August Friedrich Leopold Weismann, Louis Agassiz (1807-1873),Charles Babbage (1792-1871),Francis Bacon, Robert Boyle, Sir David Brewster, Georgea Cuvier, Sir Humphrey Davy, Jean Henri Fabre, Michael Faraday, Sir John A Fleming,
Sir Humphry Davy (1778-1829), Joseph Henry (1797-1878): Sir William Herschel, James Joule, Lord William Kelvin Isaac Newton, Samuel F.B. Morse, and literally hundreds more.

It is a remarkable fact that the basis of evolutionary theory was destroyed by seven scientific research findings,óbefore *Charles Darwin first published the theory.

Last but not least to completely clinch it study Simon Greenleaf the Father of Modern Law who proved beyond a shadow of a doubt by taking all historical facts into account from a non-religion point of view that the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ did happen. As he was an atheist at the time he took out any miraculous even, reviewed the testimony in the gospels especially all inconsistencies.

I hope this truly helps someone and God bless you.
haha

Harviell, MO

#2 Jan 17, 2012
I suggest you go back to school
Berea Boy

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2012
Evolution teaches that certain animals 'adapted' over millions of years to seek out other food sources,such as nuts etc. found in trees.

We know that this cant be true.If a legless/pawless creature cant climb a tree for food,its species will die out,it cant evolve fast enough overcome the lack of legs.

We also know that evolution teaches that these things took place over millins and millions of years and use carbon dating as a main source to determine this dating.

What they dont tell you is that carbon dating can also be used as proof that the Earth is 7-10 thousand years old as the Bible teaches.

Carbon dating can only give a 'range' of age and can only do so to a certan amount of time,the rest is left up to a scientist to 'interpret' and most scientists are anti-creationist,since they are,they choose to place the carbon dating ages on the older side.

Lets look at a little story here.

A winding stem is going down a stream,at some point,it is joined to a winding spring.Time continues and it keeps going down the stream.

It then is joined to a bezel.This continues over many years until a fully formed watch is found at the end of the stream.

Sounds really stupid doesnt it? But,this is basically what evolution teaches.It teaches that over millions and millions of years that things just happened by chance.
A CHRISTIAN

Mckee, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2012
Pleasew forgive me for the typos but the message I'm trying to convey is as said. Some of the greatest scientists throughout history have disproved the theory of evolution whether they were Christian to practicing alchemists. Either way you look at it their scientific facts have completely destroyed the basis for evolution.
Curious

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Sounds like some real creation experts on this thread. I am curious, when did God create dinosaurs? And please don't insult my intelligence by denying they ever existed.

Any answers?
shrek

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2012
kflgh
Berea Boy

Bloomington, IN

#7 Jan 17, 2012
Curious wrote:
Sounds like some real creation experts on this thread. I am curious, when did God create dinosaurs? And please don't insult my intelligence by denying they ever existed.
Any answers?
First,we need to know which time period you want to use on the carbon dating scale,the actual date or the one that anti-creationists use.
A CHRISTIAN

Mckee, KY

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Read the book of Job because it does talk about dinosaurs and also the oldest copy of Job found rivals some mesopatamian writings and is widely agreed to be one of the oldest written words on the planet. Next question please.
A CHRISTIAN

Mckee, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2012
Also if you read in Genesis when God looked upon the earth and grieved for having made flesh again, as in something else was before man. This occured during the time of Noah which there are satelite images of an ancient giant ship under the perma frost at the top of the mountains of ararat and cave drawings deep into south america depicting a great flood and a giant ship with all forms of life on it. There are over 200 recent historical accounts of seeing the ark with the naked eye.
Curious

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2012
Berea Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
First,we need to know which time period you want to use on the carbon dating scale,the actual date or the one that anti-creationists use.
Does it matter? If your theory is the "gospel" then God created the heavens and the earth, and I believe on the fifth day he created the animals that inhabit the land. So, according to the bible there was nothing but a dark abyss in the beginning. Just tell me where dinosaurs fit into your creation theory......simple request.
A CHRISTIAN

Mckee, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2012
First of all if you look at the basis of time from a Christianity standpoint then it is inconsequential. As I stated earlier dinosaurs are talked about in the Bible. Also if you look at the first 7 days of Creation do you honestly believe that it was 7 periods of 24 hours because even the Bible says it was not. The earth was void and covered in darkness meaning that no life was present during our introduction into existence not that there never had been before. If you truly study just the Creation in the ancient texts it differs a lot from what is widely preached in many churches by well meaning but often misguided people. For example Adam and Eve were the first created for a specific bloodline that would be a huge deciding factor throughout our history but they were not the first human beings. According to the text as related in the ancient hebrew it was written in their was life for at least 2000 years before Adam and Eve. Being as man was created on the 6th day, then God rested on the 7th, then He created the bloodline from which He Himself would use to bring forth the Messiah (God Incarnate).
A CHRISTIAN

Mckee, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2012
Meaning simply we were from two different times but missed each other by a period of time. That is what evolutionists believe but it is right there in your face in the Bible in the very first chapter!
Curious

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 17, 2012
Thanks for your theory, it is interesting. I believe I will dust off my bible and look at what you have said.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 17, 2012
"I know that their is a lot of debate on how evolution is real..." There is no debate among scientists and educated people.
A CHRISTIAN wrote:
I know that their is a lot of debate on how evolution is real and Christianity is not. I would like to open a dialect to once and for all disprove evolution with science ( a form that even my dear atheist friends can respect).
The whole basis of evolution is found in two formulas: Nothing + nothing = two elements + time = 92 natural elements + time = all physical laws and a completely structured universe of galaxies, systems, stars, planets, and moons orbiting in perfect balance and order, and dirt + water + time = living creatures. The second of course is true if you're a plant.
Several famous scientists throughout he period of Charles Darwin and beyond have not only published scientific manifestos proving creationism over evolution but most evolutionists cringe when you use these examples.
William Paley Natural Theology 1802, Carl Linn 1707-1778 proving that no classification of species had cross bred with each other (R. Milner, Encyclopedia of Evolution, 1990, p. 276), Heinrich von Helmholtz The First Law of Thermodynamics, R.J.E. Clausius The Second Law of Thermodynamics, Gregor Mendel (1822-1884): His experiments clearly showed that one species could not transmute into another one. A genetic barrier existed that could not be bridged. Mendelís work laid the basis for modern genetics, and his discoveries effectively destroyed the basis for species evolution, Louis Pasteur, August Friedrich Leopold Weismann, Louis Agassiz (1807-1873),Charles Babbage (1792-1871),Francis Bacon, Robert Boyle, Sir David Brewster, Georgea Cuvier, Sir Humphrey Davy, Jean Henri Fabre, Michael Faraday, Sir John A Fleming,
Sir Humphry Davy (1778-1829), Joseph Henry (1797-1878): Sir William Herschel, James Joule, Lord William Kelvin Isaac Newton, Samuel F.B. Morse, and literally hundreds more.
It is a remarkable fact that the basis of evolutionary theory was destroyed by seven scientific research findings,óbefore *Charles Darwin first published the theory.
Last but not least to completely clinch it study Simon Greenleaf the Father of Modern Law who proved beyond a shadow of a doubt by taking all historical facts into account from a non-religion point of view that the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ did happen. As he was an atheist at the time he took out any miraculous even, reviewed the testimony in the gospels especially all inconsistencies.
I hope this truly helps someone and God bless you.
A CHRISTIAN

Mckee, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2012
Anti-theist wrote:
"I know that their is a lot of debate on how evolution is real..." There is no debate among scientists and educated people.
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha you are so funny. I am very well educated I just unfortunately have a messed up keyboard on my laptop so please don't let the typos fool you. In fact there is such a strong debate going on in the scientific community between actual scientific evidence and the THEORY of evolution that more scientists are becoming Christians. I'm not saying Darwin wasn't a smart man or at least highly creative seeing as how he wrote The Origin of Species you're whole basis while studying turtle migrating patterns on Easter Island. I know when I see turtles migrate I question everything I believe in why shouldn't you? Have you ever read The Origin of Species?
A CHRISTIAN

Mckee, KY

#16 Jan 17, 2012
Curious wrote:
Thanks for your theory, it is interesting. I believe I will dust off my bible and look at what you have said.
That makes it all worth it. Thank you.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 17, 2012
"I am very well educated" You disproved that with the many false and misleading statements you made about evolution. You are a propagandist.

"In fact there is such a strong debate going on in the scientific community between actual scientific evidence and the THEORY of evolution that more scientists are becoming Christians." There is no debate in the scientific community about whether or not evolution occurs. For the sake of argument, would it be okay for a "scientist" to deny evolution and embrace Islam or Hinduism? Sigh.
A CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha you are so funny. I am very well educated I just unfortunately have a messed up keyboard on my laptop so please don't let the typos fool you. In fact there is such a strong debate going on in the scientific community between actual scientific evidence and the THEORY of evolution that more scientists are becoming Christians. I'm not saying Darwin wasn't a smart man or at least highly creative seeing as how he wrote The Origin of Species you're whole basis while studying turtle migrating patterns on Easter Island. I know when I see turtles migrate I question everything I believe in why shouldn't you? Have you ever read The Origin of Species?
Hmmm

Danville, KY

#18 Jan 17, 2012
Anti-theist wrote:
<quoted text>
So ALL scientists and every educated person believes exactly the same? There's a new one.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 17, 2012
The educated people and scientists do not deny the fact of evolution. There are many unknowns and disagreements within the field, but that is a separate matter. Only an ignoramus denies that evolution occurs.
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So ALL scientists and every educated person believes exactly the same? There's a new one.
Actually

Danville, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2012
Anti-theist wrote:
The educated people and scientists do not deny the fact of evolution. There are many unknowns and disagreements within the field, but that is a separate matter.
<quoted text>
You're incorrect.
Go to the scientific communities on Spires and Scientific Commons.
You'll find a multitude of current debates (between physicists and other great minds) on Evolution...
ranging from disagreements on Convergent Evolution, Divergent Evolution, Coevolution, Theistic Evolution, etc. and many deem it as complete fiction.
If you visit those discussions, you'll see that a vast majority of the published scientists refer to it as the "hypothesis" of Evolution.
You'd get ripped a new ass by a number of Christian and non-Christian scientists alike for violating the elementary school Scientific Method by even labeling it a "theory."

Many notable scientists today, though they may not be Christians, or of any religious sect, for that matter, still hold to the idea that there is no undeniable proof of Evolution.

I saw a documentary on Discovery a few month back, as a matter of fact, that focused on this very subject.
It seemed each scientist, regardless of his/her religious views, had contradicting ideas on the topic, and; of course, many on the documentary denied evolution as fact.
Anti-theist wrote:
Only an ignoramus denies that evolution occurs.
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, that's still just your opinion, no matter how good it sounds, and no matter how many times you say or write it.

When man stops questioning, he stops learning, and ultimately stops living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Been Over 48 Hours. 12 min Taste the Fail 27
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,877
Hateful woman at KFC (Sep '13) 2 hr Hate rude people 16
she's 3 hr tongueinherpuss 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mickey402 147,294
Real advice please In love with a married Man 4 hr Truth 213
Its not love its lust 5 hr Just Saying 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages