do you know what i know?

do you know what i know?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Okemah31

Irvine, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I know it's another lonely Monday after another lonely weekend spent in this town. And these walls, well they feel like prison cells made of solid concrete surrounded by cold, black steel. Like a sad heart on a dark winter night.

And I know the area craigslist ads are all fraudulent and I don't go out much and don't know anyone here but still would like to meet a good woman.

And I know there are some great, attractive women with their lives in good order reading this right now, skeptical of responding to someone who would post these things in this forum where blatant sarcasm, stupidity and downright meanness run rampant.

I guess I can't blame you for that.

But then again, you never know what you might find ...
HEY

Macon, GA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Tell me more about you...I'm from Richmond...
seaking gay companionship

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
HEY wrote:
Tell me more about you...I'm from Richmond...
Don't do it Hun. You clearly stated you were looking for a lovely lady and instead "hey" who's really Michael is responding trying to trap you in his gay web of misery. Poor feller! I hope you find a nice lady but I doubt you'll find anyone nice here.
abc

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
seaking gay companionship wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't do it Hun. You clearly stated you were looking for a lovely lady and instead "hey" who's really Michael is responding trying to trap you in his gay web of misery. Poor feller! I hope you find a nice lady but I doubt you'll find anyone nice here.
Are you a troll?? Yeah, you must be, because you just won't let this poor Michael guy go. What is it.. did a Michael make you mad, piss you off? You poor soul, just pathetic. Poor Mikey, having to deal with you, ya know, and how do you even know, this person's name is Michael? You might ought to go get your head examined, whoever you are, I think you are becoming delusional or something. I am so darn sick of seeing someone attack a certain name, good grief, SHUT UP!!!!!
Michael

Macon, GA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
I agree "ABC". LOL!! They are a 100% troll and have nothing better to do then to troll on topix all day lol! They got mad because they are using the "red white and blue card" at Save A Lot with 4 carts full, I said that people abuse the system, so knowing that they are the ones abusing the system they get mad and try to comment on every post that I do. lol!! Mitt Romney would of cut that shi!t in a hurry, I voted for him, he did not win, maybe in 4 years you will finally have to work, and not get assistance from the tax payers and the government lol "seeking gay companionship" haha..its so funny, we know you pull out that big red white and blue card...see ya at save a lot lol
Okemah31

Irvine, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
See what I mean?

Started out looking for a girl and I've got alleged homosexuals and trolls fighting with each other.

Hell, maybe this'll actually get interesting. But girls like I'm looking for, feel free to respond, too.
HassOle

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
The girls you claim to be looking for wouldn't be on Topix, and even if there were a decent gal who merely slums here for a laugh now and again, they'd not be fool enough to use this venue to find or meet a decent man. Rather like fishing for bass in a septic tank, I would think.

Then again, you were intelligent and creative enough to craft the above post, which is obviously well written (to the point of being almost a targeted lure). Such intelligence denotes that you already know *exactly* what sort of girl/woman you're liable to meet via Topix, and that you're fine with that.

My gut tells me you'd be satisfied with less than you claim to seek, and end up offering less in return; a literate come-on artist, but seeking little more than some gullible ass like the less literate ones before you.

The great thing about traditional meetings and dating: The natural pre-screening element inherent therein. Example: Wildlife that doesn't dare the expenditure and/or risk of venturing out to gather, to hunt, or to attract a mate (or is too broken or malformed or otherwise undesirable to do so) starves, fails to breed, and dies, with no progeny to carry their line into the future. It's nature's way of saying "sorry, unworthy."

Men & women instinctively reward the courage it takes to go out, to maybe dance a bit or otherwise cut loose, to boldly and directly go up, introduce yourself, and show an interest.

That is, if you're interesting. And not hideous.

The time and energy that it takes to actually hunt is clearly a sacrifice. It may seem inefficient, and is fraught with emotional pitfalls just waiting to happen, versus the safe, lazy method you currently favor: Fishing for ass on the internet. If you must fish, do try someplace other than a septic tank; otherwise, all you'll catch are turds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 12 min Jennifer Renee 38,054
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 20 min In All Seriousness 60
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Strel 148,934
david williams (May '15) 1 hr richmond 3
Victoria Secret 1 hr Perfectbreastperfect 12
Weigh Better weight loss clinic 3 hr KY WONDER 1
Brandon Snyder 4 hr Know him 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages