big aprell fools get screwed!!!

big aprell fools get screwed!!!

Posted in the Richmond Forum

big e

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I no i have asks everone before but everone remember 1 week countdon to the big aprell fools get screwed!!! This is where all weekend befor u unscrew the lids on salt n pepper shakers at all resturants n also rember if u r n on the big aprell fools get screwed trick then check them so u dont get a plate full of salt n pepper. Everyone please join in the fun!
aprell

Antioch, TN

#2 Mar 24, 2013
big e wrote:
I no i have asks everone before but everone remember 1 week countdon to the big aprell fools get screwed!!! This is where all weekend befor u unscrew the lids on salt n pepper shakers at all resturants n also rember if u r n on the big aprell fools get screwed trick then check them so u dont get a plate full of salt n pepper. Everyone please join in the fun!
how far did you go in school and where did you attend? Asks..everone..countdon..rembe r...aprell..u?
.
sigh

Versailles, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2013
I had heard that something like 20% of the people in this state read and write and 5th grade level or worse. I believe it now.
anttoneo

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2013
I the great aprell screw going to be in brearea also?
big e

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
anttoneo wrote:
I the great aprell screw going to be in brearea also?
Yea it is everwhere!!!
SexyOne

Corbin, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
aprell wrote:
<quoted text> how far did you go in school and where did you attend? Asks..everone..countdon..rembe r...aprell..u?
.

I attended Model Laboratory. Graduated with some home schooling after I became pregnant in my Junior year.
2fast4yall04

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2013
SexyOne wrote:
<quoted text>
I attended Model Laboratory. Graduated with some home schooling after I became pregnant in my Junior year.
So r yu stil wiff da futbal coach? Can't beleve he stil teech ther after yaw got cot n loker room lol
Ps is it true he put salt n peper on yu n d lokers room?
big e

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2013
2fast4yall04 wrote:
<quoted text>So r yu stil wiff da futbal coach? Can't beleve he stil teech ther after yaw got cot n loker room lol
Ps is it true he put salt n peper on yu n d lokers room?
Didnt no coach but still him envite to the big aprell fools day screw off all salt nbpepper shakers this weekend all ky is welcomb to join in on the fun
No way jose

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 27, 2013
I say on aprawl furst let's not do this. Who's down wiff me?
big e is dumb e

Burlington, NC

#10 Mar 27, 2013
You have got to be the stupidist person on the face of this Earth. I've never seen somebody f up the English like you
big e

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Ever body do This on aprell 1 unscrew all salt n pepper lids at resturaunts as part of the big aprell fools salt pepper screw! No body get hurt just fun stuff here.
Seed

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 28, 2013
No I say. I was going to till u kept going on and on bout it. Don't seem fun now.
Colonel Mustard

Tucker, GA

#13 Mar 30, 2013
I have already started!
Got yo back

Winchester, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2013
I've been calling and letting restaurants know so give it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr MeAgain 42,666
Looking For a Male Dog For Anal Play 3 hr NotEd 4
Any 3 Words 3 hr translation 75
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 3 hr translation 65
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,863
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,572
Melissa Lewis 7 hr David Hopkins 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages