who owns the Quality Inn in Richmond,...

who owns the Quality Inn in Richmond, Ky?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

mike

Danville, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Who owns that motel? It used to be the Jameson Inn.
jane

London, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
The local CRACKHEADS, METH HEADS, DRUG DEALERS, an oh yea cant forget the DETROIT boys an their HERION an PERC 30s an theBED BUGS an ROACHES an apparently they house the known RATS in twn if u know what i mean! An if ur lucky u can get a bj for 20$ from the prostitue that is so skanky the only thing tht will touch her is the mexicans
jane

London, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2013
wait i just asked the mayor an he said the FBI owned it
mike

Danville, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2013
jane wrote:
wait i just asked the mayor an he said the FBI owned it
FBI? Really? I need a name. I have a complaint and I want to take it to the top man in charge.
mike

Danville, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
jane wrote:
The local CRACKHEADS, METH HEADS, DRUG DEALERS, an oh yea cant forget the DETROIT boys an their HERION an PERC 30s an theBED BUGS an ROACHES an apparently they house the known RATS in twn if u know what i mean! An if ur lucky u can get a bj for 20$ from the prostitue that is so skanky the only thing tht will touch her is the mexicans
What does all these people have to do with the motel?
CaTiE

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Its owned by arabs and its nasty so thats y u can find all ppl and things there..why it hasnt been.shut down yet I have no idea! Its pure nastyness!
well

Danville, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
CaTiE wrote:
Its owned by arabs and its nasty so thats y u can find all ppl and things there..why it hasnt been.shut down yet I have no idea! Its pure nastyness!
All kinds of people are at all motels, not just one, it is everywhere. And how do you know arabs own it? They just sold the Jameson, it is nasty some, but it is better some than it used to be, just some crackheads or something working there I guess, I just need to talk to him.
jane

London, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
it's the truth they rent out rooms to all the ppl i named above an its the nastiest place in richmond to rent a room unless u are one of those ppl.. an yes i have heard tht the FBI has been putting informants in there to watch an make buys tht is y they have so many druf bust there... jus sayin but yea the arabs do own it
well

Danville, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
no, you must mean the Quality Quarters down the street they have had drug busts there. Not the Quality Inn.
CaTiE

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2013
My bad I meant quality quarters.
Maybe

Tucker, GA

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Ramesh Patel owns quality quarters. There isn't a quality inn in Richmond that I know of.
Quality Po Po

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2013
There are two now Idiots. Each side of the interstate. One by the Tobacco store, one by the Bowling Alley. At least I know which is which. Educate yourself.
Dur

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 19, 2013
Jameson Inn is now called The Quality Inn.
elly may clampet

Danville, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Quality Po Po wrote:
There are two now Idiots. Each side of the interstate. One by the Tobacco store, one by the Bowling Alley. At least I know which is which. Educate yourself.
Yes it is the Quality Inn beside the Bowling Alley off the Exit.
jane

Brodhead, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Great that just means that we will have more dope heads in the area lol
Stay Away

Richmond, KY

#16 May 8, 2013
I was new in town and stayed the night there once. It was only once because I am pretty sure someone was getting beaten up in the room above me. I started to go to the front desk, but there were several unsavory people in the hallway. Horrible experience.
libby

Danville, KY

#17 May 8, 2013
yeah owners need to know a few things, nothings getting reported I dont think, I think you can complain online.
gweewge

Macon, GA

#18 May 8, 2013
the owners last name is patel
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#19 May 8, 2013
A dot head i bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary is a heavy weight, 240 lbs of exhausted... 1 hr Hmm 2
Debate 1 Goes to HRC 2 hr The Writing on th... 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Lisa 153,914
Hastings closing soon! 5 hr No Bully 22
Guess Who Is Still Going To Be Getting His Cla... 6 hr ColeCash 1,085
Plenty o fish 7 hr Gary 1
Cindy Freeman 8 hr Moshpit21 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages