Jubal L. MIller (Democrat)

Ira Newman (Republican)

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
appears on your post

Glencoe, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2010
Judicial races are non-partisan. NO democrat or republican.
Voter

Clarksville, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2010
Go Elizabeth Bond has my vote best for the job!
Henry Edwards

Berea, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2010
Ira Newman is a fine gentleman and a fair and impartial Judge. Madison County is lucky to have such a man. The Family Court is a Circuit Court, that deals with divorces, child support, child abuse, adoptions, and protection orders. Judge Newman is the Best person for the Judgeship.
Whitebass

Berea, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2010
Ira Newman is the best.
edlover

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2010
Whitebass wrote:
Ira Newman is the best.
No doubt.
appears on your post

Glencoe, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2010
Henry Edwards wrote:
Ira Newman is a fine gentleman and a fair and impartial Judge. Madison County is lucky to have such a man. The Family Court is a Circuit Court, that deals with divorces, child support, child abuse, adoptions, and protection orders. Judge Newman is the Best person for the Judgeship.
Amen. He has spent his entire career helping those less fortunate when he could have been making lots more money being a "paid" lawyer. He owes no one any favors. He will continue to be the best choice for family court judge.
jubal

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 29, 2010
I feel that Juabl Miller is the best for the job because he has worked in the family court system for many years and he knows how things work in there.
Karen

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2010
Mr. Newman is a fine man but he's not cut ou for this demanding job. Jubal Miller is the best person for this job! he will make a great judge. There are 2 other candidates, but they are lightweights. I will vote for Jubal!
Its Millertime

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 29, 2010
Its Miller time he is going to take it easy. Trust me i know
The Shadow

Berea, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2010
Jubal doesn't have a chance. He has bullied and run roughshod over to many people in this County. Before you even start, I have not been in the child support Court or had involvement with him on a legal basis.
Voter

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2010
Jubal would make a great Judge.At least he might make the deadbeat parents own up to thier responsabilty unlike Ira.
Diddle

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2010
Ira Newman is, without a doubt, the most patient man I have ever met. After seeing him preside (chair) over Berea's Planning and Zoning, if he can handle that, he can accomplish feats of near biblical proportion in this position.

Amazing guy in my book.

Best!

D!
The Shadow

Berea, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2010
Diddle wrote:
Ira Newman is, without a doubt, the most patient man I have ever met. After seeing him preside (chair) over Berea's Planning and Zoning, if he can handle that, he can accomplish feats of near biblical proportion in this position.
Amazing guy in my book.
Best!
D!
I agree.
Ben

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 31, 2010
Diddle wrote:
Amazing guy in my book.
Best!
D!
I agree
best one

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
I agree. newman for the job.
Henry Edwards

Berea, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2010
Diddle wrote:
Amazing guy in my book.
Best!
D!
They only thing that concerns me about this election, is Judge Newman doesn't have a conceded bone in his body. Ira is not the type of man who gets out and boast about his accomplishments. Unlike Jubal
The Shadow

Berea, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2010
Henry Edwards wrote:
<quoted text> They only thing that concerns me about this election, is Judge Newman doesn't have a conceded bone in his body. Ira is not the type of man who gets out and boast about his accomplishments. Unlike Jubal
That's true. But Ira has a lot of friends and Jubal, or should I say Mr. Miller.( He doesn't like familiarity,) has many Enemies. They way I figure it, If Ira's friends vote for him, and if Jubal's enemies vote against him, Then Ira should win hands down.
Smirk

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2010
Jubal Miller! He can't even do the job that he has now!!! Very very few men in this town pay child support regularly. If they do it is because they chose to. The others Never pay and never seem to go to jail for it. Isn't that his job? And now he's running for judge? What a crock!
Voter

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 2, 2010
I think it is the Judge who is responsable for inforcing child support.Jubal job is to put it in front of the judge.The Judge lets them walk.
Smirk wrote:
Jubal Miller! He can't even do the job that he has now!!! Very very few men in this town pay child support regularly. If they do it is because they chose to. The others Never pay and never seem to go to jail for it. Isn't that his job? And now he's running for judge? What a crock!
No excuse

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2010
In that case, it's time for a new judge. However I have witnessed jubal in action. I'm not impressed with him. I can't imagine him being better as judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pam on Marietha 29 min Denise 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Paul 164,644
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 58 min Jennifer Renee 41,627
Women; Would you date, marry a bisexual man? (Jun '14) 2 hr Shaggy 16
anyone seen curtis jackson 2 hr meme 1
Jordan Smallwood 6 hr pitiful 11
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 8 hr Truth 316

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages