Why is Carter n jail for Murder?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sumbody

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2011
I seen him on mcdcs website in there for murder and a few other things.Who did he kill?
Curious

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2011
I was wondering the same thing. There was nothing in the paper, didn't see anything on the news. Nobody has heard of anything happening.
News

San Diego, CA

#4 Oct 22, 2011
TV sad a local man was arrested for murder tonight for biting the member from another male while performing oral but I did not get the name.

When was this guy arrested?
AFRIEND

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2011
Its stated wrong its attempted murder he didnt kill anyone
Friend

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2011
Dude Carter was blowing a guy for some extra money and the dude jerked. Carter did not mean to bite it off, and he did not mean to swallow it. The whole planned stuff is crap. The dude did not die and it is not Carters fault. This is bullshit, he never intended to eat the guys thing, it just slid down.
AFRIEND

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2011
FRIEND...back the F%^$# off....everyone knows Carter so they know what you say is bullshit...this has nothing to do with no adult bookstore...so childish on here.
mother

San Diego, CA

#9 Oct 24, 2011
listen here, jermaine was not doing nutin but makin some extra money. he did not mean to bite that mans thing off and he dam sure did not mean to swallow it. there was nothin he could do to stop it from slipping down hes throat after it came off. there was no intent to do harm. now please stop talking bout him until he can tell you what hapened. and it wernt no gay thing either. just making some cash stupid.
blowflower

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2011
If you go look on the rpd Facebook, it explains that he shot in at a hotel room where his wife was when they wouldn't let him in then they got him on drug charges too. What's all this garbage about the sex store??
friend

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2011
Is he the rapper Bizzy Maine or another Jermaine Carter.
Fact

San Diego, CA

#12 Oct 25, 2011
Just because you give a BJ to someone and he refuses to pay, and tosses you out of the motel, is no reason to shoot through the door.
AFRIEND

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2011
its funny how everyone on here can make they comments but they for damn sure wouldnt step to his face...just sayin....for the ones with all the negative shit to say
Fact

San Diego, CA

#14 Oct 25, 2011
AFRIEND wrote:
its funny how everyone on here can make they comments but they for damn sure wouldnt step to his face...just sayin....for the ones with all the negative shit to say

Allow me one more comment. This fool is nothing but another negro boy caught doing dope or selling dope. The only unfortunate things in my opinion is he never crossed the right person with his gun. The right person being someone that would blow his fucking head off and put his dope dealing ass in the ground.

He is where he belongs, out of society.
AFRIEND

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 26, 2011
you dont know what situations he has been in and i'm sure you dont know him personally...he does not bother anyone unless someone is messing with him or his kids so therfore chill with the dumb shit...as you see he was not the one at the motel committing adultery she was...now i have my faults as well but it is ot for me to judge anyone on what they do..
Thats Ok

Ironton, OH

#16 Oct 27, 2011
AFRIEND wrote:
you dont know what situations he has been in and i'm sure you dont know him personally...he does not bother anyone unless someone is messing with him or his kids so therfore chill with the dumb shit...as you see he was not the one at the motel committing adultery she was...now i have my faults as well but it is ot for me to judge anyone on what they do..
Nope, that's what legal judges are for. When one decides to take the law into their own hands (or in this case, igbore the law & get violent over cheating, trifling significant others, rather than simply leaving them) then this is what happens. This isn't the wild west. I don't agree with infidelity. But there are far more grown up ways to handle it. Oh well.
AFRIEND

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2011
@iHateu2 who r u referring to? the gay stuff was put on here by someone wanting to talk not someone stating the facts...just watch the news it told the whole story...and what if he did sell drugs? the night this happened had not a damn thing to do with drugs but everything to do with that whoring ass wife of his!!
AFRIEND

Lexington, KY

#21 Nov 1, 2011
that not his damn mom....his mother is a very well kept church gong woman....whoever that was posting as his mother just wanted some attention
knotruth

Martin, KY

#22 Nov 27, 2011
the adult bookstore thing... not true! and the story is he shot in the hotel at his wife... which is attempted murder! She wasnt cheating.... he had beat the hell out of her and she was staying away from him! When the police found the gun and it was tested... it matched up as the gun used in a murder in louisville! So... until further investigating he has possession of the gun so they think he done it... which he didnt! Just another reason you dont buy shit off the streets! When they did raid of his house they found some drugs with the gun... which is where the other charges come from! so.... does that clear shit up? And the whole lovers deal with larry, amber, sarah and carter... leave it alone people! Jealousy... U cant get laid??? Clear shit up a little??? U heartless fuckers need to think before you talk! U r putting sarah down about the love triangle with amber but do you see what she has been through? Her husband that she loved beat the hell out of her and then tried to kill her!!!! Shes been through enough without you fuckers putting her down! Do you think her feelings are hurt? U dont even register to her!!
afriend

Lexington, KY

#23 Nov 28, 2011
theres always a reason for everything
Fools

San Diego, CA

#24 Nov 28, 2011
afriend wrote:
theres always a reason for everything

But you gotta admit, getting tossed out of a motel room after not being paid for a down low favor is not a reason to shoot anything. I mean damn.... Just rinse out your mouth and find another 20 dollars elsewhere.
mind ya own

United States

#25 Feb 6, 2012
No one has a right to judge anyone! His wife was in that hotel with her best friend if ya gunna talk shit get the shit right! She left him a few weeks before the incident, so for all yall that think u know it all, yall don't know shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To know What I Can Do 3 min I 4 1 AM NOT SATI... 830
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 156,429
You text 3 words 27 min timeyouknowwhatyo... 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 53 min Fungail 39,549
Crossings 2 hr Mike Brewer 1
Tips from Mike 3 hr Mike Brewer 1
Breathe and relax 3 hr Mike Brewer 1
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) 18 hr Robert 117

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages