First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heartbreaker

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2010
Does anyone know Mark Marshall? He has asked me out and I need info...
justwonderin

Berea, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2010
I know him what all u need to know,I know he was married,whats ur name?
his wife

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2010
the sob is still married even though he wants to act single. just put his ass out so jennifer take him my only wish for you is that he treats you just the same as he treated me bitch. I will whip your ass. count on it. And to all of marks friends that wouldnt mind their business i hope that you guys are happy at the misery of all of this. I wish nothing but bad things for all of you
sumbitch

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2010
I know that lil man! He is the best! Girl if he asks you out, jump on it! His hatin-ass wife aint shit and he deserves better. Believe that. Mark is a good'en!!
The other woman

Jackson, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2010
You got that right!!! He's good at everything !! If he ask you out you need to go.
heartbreaker

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Wife???? He said his wife was dead. Are we sure we are talking about the same Mark Marshall? This one lives in Richmond.
yard man

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2010
This guy leaves his wife and goes back leaving alot of honeys in his wake. Hunts alot or thinks he does.
truth talker

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2010
The guy in Richmond is a married jerk. A few years ago he took some woman for every penny he could get. He lies like a dog and any woman who has sense in her head would leave him be. And yes, he's a married wife beater!!!!!!
left in the wake

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2010
I know him to well. His first wife is dead. His second wife died to him the moment she cheated on HIM years ago. He probably just stayed for the kids. If Mark ever took anything from anyone, its because it was offered. Yall bitches are just mad cause you baited the hook, but didn't catch the fish. Mark Marshall is a good man, just a hard fish to catch
justwonderin

Berea, KY

#10 Oct 5, 2010
Sumbitch..Do U even know his wife??? so y u hatin,u havent lived with a wifebeater for 14yrs aparently huh??All he had to do was tell her he didnt want to be with her, not cheat...hes also the one that keeps comin back in her life..I say she moves on!!!!She deserves bettr than that!!
justwonderin

Berea, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2010
She didnt cheat on him either they were seperated..I know u r his friend to...Not everyone knows the facts...Aparently hes been around and cheatin for years,quiet a few girls know him well aparently..Good luck hes jealous wont let u do anything,get a job,or even wear makeup and fix ur hair.. eventually..Goodluck with who ever hes with!!!
heartbreaker

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 6, 2010
This guy said that his wife died. He had no family in town and was a loner. He has big blue eyes and a southern draw. Are you all sure this is the right guy? He seemed okay, but you never know and I don't want him if he's trouble.
dont care

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Oct 6, 2010
yep thats him but he does have family here. His first wife died and he's been married for atleast 15 years to his second wife who he treated pretty badly and is treating badly now . He's not in trouble but causes a lot of it. Has a nice front but when the real mark shows up everyone will believe he is an ass
dont care

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2010
he also has four children. all girls. and they miss him terribly and do get on line and are tired of reading all of this probably
use to be her friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Oct 6, 2010
i used to be his wife's friend for a little while but he was such an ass to anyone who wanted to be her friend and none of us could put up with him always kicking her out in the middle of the night. Or making her walk 2 miles from walmart with a broke toe while. He cut the brake lines on her care when she left him in 2007. Gotten her fired from countless jobs. Always embarrasing her in public. and never let s her wear clothes that fit her nice body. I say she shouldnt take him back and hope that she doesnt.i have plenty more stories if you guys still think he is a good guy. If you girls think he is so great go get him.
message 4 mark

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Oct 6, 2010
You have had someone in your life that accepted everything you ever done or said to her. every drunken rage and punch. and yet she still stayed. My only hope is that when you do wake up she wont take you back. You should run to her now and get on your knees and beg for forgiveness and hope that she will take you back because no other woman will put up with you. YOU KNOW THAT TO BE TRUE QUIT BEING A DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!
message 4 every 1

Jackson, KY

#17 Oct 7, 2010
split up, seperated or not his wife still fucked that black guy that sweeps the parking lot at McDonalds in front of Krogers.I would have stopped doing her and started doing someone else also. she wont work,sits at home and smokes pot all and loves
Big Blacks. I'm sorry i meant Big Macs.
justwonderinbusn ess

Berea, KY

#18 Oct 7, 2010
She may have slept wih him if so oh well not ur buisness...she wont work bc hes jealous and wont let her..duh!!!I wished shed just move on but i understand she has kis and thy miss him but they keep hurting him coming in and out of their lives
friend

Jackson, KY

#19 Oct 7, 2010
please stop this stuff. these people have kids and family. I know both well and one puts up with other other just like in every marriage. no one is perfect and we all have skeletons in our closet. you want to know what people think of you then start a forum with your own name and see what happens. Let these people work out their own problems. if they make it then great and if they don't then it is between them. Why bring up dirt!!!!!! These are real people your talking about with real problems. This kind of crap is the last thing they need right now. if anything ..........PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY !!!!!!
Family Member

United States

#20 Oct 7, 2010
You all really need to stop this.....they have 4 kids and no one is thinking of them.I know they are reading this post so youall need to stop all of this bs and worry about your own problems. It'sbreaking the kids heart to have to read the shit that your posting about their mother and fathers.SO PLEASE FOR THE KIDS SAKE STOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Must Have Tall, Slender, Single Dark Haired God... 29 min Simple Breakdown 152
New Investigation for Jesse 46 min Priceless 213
Descreete affair 1 hr meee 15
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 21,225
Do black people have souls (Aug '11) 3 hr Yawehs Own 80
Lois moore 3 hr happy 1
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 33,335
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE