Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Naw

United States

#33053 Jul 26, 2014
Mert
EXPECTED

Powell, TN

#33054 Jul 26, 2014
After viewing the original video....the way that mouthy, Yapping nag was pushing herself into somebody else's event.....tryin' to make things "all about her".....

....don't you think she kinda got what she had comin'?

Just Askin'
no

Crittenden, KY

#33055 Jul 26, 2014
Well gf it ain't all about either
ohh

La Grange, KY

#33057 Jul 27, 2014
say huh
Reporter

Owensboro, KY

#33058 Jul 27, 2014
A senior aide to President Barack Obama suggested Friday that Sen. Rand Paul would be the greatest threat to Democrats’ hopes to retain the White House in 2016.

Speaking to reporters, counselor to the president Dan Pfeiffer said the Kentucky Republican is “one of the most intriguing candidates” in the field because of his appeal to younger voters of both parties

http://time.com/3033968/rand-paul-intriguing-...
not

La Grange, KY

#33065 Jul 28, 2014
no thanks
YAS

London, KY

#33067 Jul 28, 2014
thanks and come again
cody

United States

#33070 Jul 28, 2014
Reporter wrote:
A senior aide to President Barack Obama suggested Friday that Sen. Rand Paul would be the greatest threat to Democrats’ hopes to retain the White House in 2016.
Speaking to reporters, counselor to the president Dan Pfeiffer said the Kentucky Republican is “one of the most intriguing candidates” in the field because of his appeal to younger voters of both parties
http://time.com/3033968/rand-paul-intriguing-...
That's right I agree!!!
Byebye

Haslet, TX

#33071 Jul 28, 2014
YAS wrote:
thanks and come again
And again, haha!
ohhahh

London, KY

#33072 Jul 28, 2014
how may i help u

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

#33078 Aug 7, 2014
WHEN YOU ARE OVER 65, WHY NOT?

Cowboy: "Give me 3 packets of condoms, please."
Cashier: "Do you need a paper bag with that, sir?"
" Cowboy: "Nah... She's purty good lookin'....."
When you are over sixty-five, why not ......
I was talking to a girl in the bar last night. She said, "If you lost a few pounds, had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right."
" I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you."
I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.
"Really" she said, "Go on then...try."
After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?"
I said, "Yesterday."
I got caught taking a pee in the swimming pool today.
The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.
I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.
I said, "Nice legs."
" The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so."
I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."

Spring, TX

#33080 Aug 10, 2014
After Florida coach Steve Spurrier passes away and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Steve a little 2-bedroom house with a faded UF banner hanging from the front porch. "This is your home, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here," God exclaims.

Little Steve looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on the top of the hill. It's a huge two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. LSU flags line both sides of the sidewalk with a huge purple and gold LSU banner hanging between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the home, God, but let me ask you a question. I get this little 2 bedroom house, with a faded Florida banner, and Nick Saban gets a mansion with new LSU banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"

God looks at him seriously for a moment and then replies, "That's not Saban’s house, my son, that's mine!!!!!"
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#33081 Aug 10, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
After Florida coach Steve Spurrier passes away and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Steve a little 2-bedroom house with a faded UF banner hanging from the front porch. "This is your home, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here," God exclaims.
Little Steve looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on the top of the hill. It's a huge two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. LSU flags line both sides of the sidewalk with a huge purple and gold LSU banner hanging between the marble columns.
"Thanks for the home, God, but let me ask you a question. I get this little 2 bedroom house, with a faded Florida banner, and Nick Saban gets a mansion with new LSU banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"
God looks at him seriously for a moment and then replies, "That's not Saban’s house, my son, that's mine!!!!!"
That might be funny if Saban coached at LSU or Steve was coaching at Florida.....

Spring, TX

#33084 Aug 11, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be funny if Saban coached at LSU or Steve was coaching at Florida.....
It was just meant to give everyone a morning chuckle. I don't keep up with college football, so I wouldn't know, but thanks for the tip! Have a great day, my friend!
Ronnie

Chapmanville, WV

#33086 Aug 11, 2014
oh lord I hope Ron Paul didn't get in as united states president his political views are a joke
Lib killa

United States

#33087 Aug 12, 2014
another thread that's old and needs deleted. Want scary? Hilary in office. Da*n democ*nt libtard. 4 more years of over tolerant politicially correct pus*ya*s sh*t. Obummer has made the US the biggest panzies in the world. Sick. As all vermin need, needs eliminated. Burn these worldy accepting and entitled degenerate accepting mofos to the ash they belong in. Suck it.
tmc

Wayland, KY

#33089 Aug 12, 2014
Lib killa wrote:
another thread that's old and needs deleted. Want scary? Hilary in office. Da*n democ*nt libtard. 4 more years of over tolerant politicially correct pus*ya*s sh*t. Obummer has made the US the biggest panzies in the world. Sick. As all vermin need, needs eliminated. Burn these worldy accepting and entitled degenerate accepting mofos to the ash they belong in. Suck it.
Eat it.now Beat it.yea we need another lieing war starter.an a Econmey destroyer.for the Dems.to clean after.so Beat it.
Lucifer

United States

#33090 Aug 13, 2014
tmc wrote:
<quoted text> Eat it.now Beat it.yea we need another lieing war starter.an a Econmey destroyer.for the Dems.to clean after.so Beat it.
Obummer is the economy destroyer and pus*yass that is scared to fight. Some wars need started and pansies like your a*s need eliminated from the earth. Piece of sh*t hippies. Mr. Kenyan President not even an American Citizen. He's a halfbr*ed. So you beat it outta my country, drop off the earth and d*e somewhere jabroni
Just a Vet

Lexington, KY

#33091 Aug 13, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>Obummer is the economy destroyer and pus*yass that is scared to fight. Some wars need started and pansies like your a*s need eliminated from the earth. Piece of sh*t hippies. Mr. Kenyan President not even an American Citizen. He's a halfbr*ed. So you beat it outta my country, drop off the earth and d*e somewhere jabroni
thruth of the matter is the Founding Fathers new what they were doing, e are the ones who jack it up, first thing we need to do is repel the 19th amendment
still going strong

Pikeville, KY

#33092 Aug 13, 2014
this thread is still going?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Wanted To Let You Know 7 min ButtheadEd 118
I'm not so bad 12 min doh 3
Name someone who died from overdose (Jan '15) 56 min Friend 10
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 38,036
Jim Barnes stinks as mayor of Richmond 3 hr neighbor 2
Leona brown 3 hr A want to be client 1
If a older woman is called a cougar then what i... (Apr '11) 4 hr ladysmooth 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages