Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 20 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Ashby

Oakland, CA

#33044 Jul 24, 2014
Interesting
jusme

San Jose, CA

#33046 Jul 25, 2014
duh
Hrd

Hopkinsville, KY

#33047 Jul 25, 2014
I know
Tired of the bs

Lexington, KY

#33048 Jul 25, 2014
That is old news and has nothing at all to do Rand Paul. Unless it was posted buy a well meaning jack ass democrat that don't have enough sense get out of the rain. The people that support the Democrat party have to be some of the dumbest people that ever lived . They run around and acting like they are the smartest people alive and if you don't agree with them you are considered to be a knuckle dragging Neanderthal. If you watch the news channels or news paper all you here is the republicans are bad they want to starve people they want them to be homeless and be like people in a third world country. While taken there money and giving it to the rich for tax brakes. A play straight out of the democrat hand book. When was the last time you ever ask a homeless person a a person on welfare for a job? How many people that live in the united states that still have a decent job don't depend on some one with a little wealth? To the Democrat party wealth is a bad thing while the head of the democrat party is some of the wealthiest people on the planet.
move on

Normantown, WV

#33049 Jul 25, 2014
anything new? step on head step on head step on head step on head step on head step on head . is there ANYTHING NEW? this is so childish.we needt buy pampers for our leaders.
gdave950

Louisville, KY

#33050 Jul 25, 2014
Not this again, if you want something to get upset about check this out!!
http://youtu.be/ofzFu7LAUoA
sallygreen

Pittsburgh, PA

#33051 Jul 26, 2014
Naw

United States

#33053 Jul 26, 2014
Mert
EXPECTED

Knoxville, TN

#33054 Jul 26, 2014
After viewing the original video....the way that mouthy, Yapping nag was pushing herself into somebody else's event.....tryin' to make things "all about her".....

....don't you think she kinda got what she had comin'?

Just Askin'
no

Bowling Green, KY

#33055 Jul 26, 2014
Well gf it ain't all about either
ohh

Bowling Green, KY

#33057 Jul 27, 2014
say huh
Reporter

Owensboro, KY

#33058 Jul 27, 2014
A senior aide to President Barack Obama suggested Friday that Sen. Rand Paul would be the greatest threat to Democrats’ hopes to retain the White House in 2016.

Speaking to reporters, counselor to the president Dan Pfeiffer said the Kentucky Republican is “one of the most intriguing candidates” in the field because of his appeal to younger voters of both parties

http://time.com/3033968/rand-paul-intriguing-...
not

Bowling Green, KY

#33065 Jul 28, 2014
no thanks
YAS

London, KY

#33067 Jul 28, 2014
thanks and come again
cody

United States

#33070 Jul 28, 2014
Reporter wrote:
A senior aide to President Barack Obama suggested Friday that Sen. Rand Paul would be the greatest threat to Democrats’ hopes to retain the White House in 2016.
Speaking to reporters, counselor to the president Dan Pfeiffer said the Kentucky Republican is “one of the most intriguing candidates” in the field because of his appeal to younger voters of both parties
http://time.com/3033968/rand-paul-intriguing-...
That's right I agree!!!
Byebye

Euless, TX

#33071 Jul 28, 2014
YAS wrote:
thanks and come again
And again, haha!
ohhahh

London, KY

#33072 Jul 28, 2014
how may i help u

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#33078 Aug 7, 2014
WHEN YOU ARE OVER 65, WHY NOT?

Cowboy: "Give me 3 packets of condoms, please."
Cashier: "Do you need a paper bag with that, sir?"
" Cowboy: "Nah... She's purty good lookin'....."
When you are over sixty-five, why not ......
I was talking to a girl in the bar last night. She said, "If you lost a few pounds, had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right."
" I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you."
I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.
"Really" she said, "Go on then...try."
After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?"
I said, "Yesterday."
I got caught taking a pee in the swimming pool today.
The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.
I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.
I said, "Nice legs."
" The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so."
I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#33080 Aug 10, 2014
After Florida coach Steve Spurrier passes away and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Steve a little 2-bedroom house with a faded UF banner hanging from the front porch. "This is your home, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here," God exclaims.

Little Steve looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on the top of the hill. It's a huge two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. LSU flags line both sides of the sidewalk with a huge purple and gold LSU banner hanging between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the home, God, but let me ask you a question. I get this little 2 bedroom house, with a faded Florida banner, and Nick Saban gets a mansion with new LSU banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"

God looks at him seriously for a moment and then replies, "That's not Saban’s house, my son, that's mine!!!!!"
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#33081 Aug 10, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
After Florida coach Steve Spurrier passes away and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Steve a little 2-bedroom house with a faded UF banner hanging from the front porch. "This is your home, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here," God exclaims.
Little Steve looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on the top of the hill. It's a huge two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. LSU flags line both sides of the sidewalk with a huge purple and gold LSU banner hanging between the marble columns.
"Thanks for the home, God, but let me ask you a question. I get this little 2 bedroom house, with a faded Florida banner, and Nick Saban gets a mansion with new LSU banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"
God looks at him seriously for a moment and then replies, "That's not Saban’s house, my son, that's mine!!!!!"
That might be funny if Saban coached at LSU or Steve was coaching at Florida.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
children are missed 13 min joann 1
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 27 min LookeyLoo 5,436
Fallen Angels motorcycle or riding club 33 min Enquiring Mind 1
neon boots? 1 hr The Real Ed Hiero... 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 136,543
Yesterday estate sales 8 hr Bobby Hittler Tho... 3
enersys (Apr '10) 8 hr getround 150
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]