You doing anything responsible.....l,GAOhahahahahaha@ one of these obozoites talking about, being held responsible for anything hahahahahaha hillarious
Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.
#28707 Jul 11, 2013
You doing anything responsible.....l,GAO
#28709 Jul 11, 2013
When will Bush take responsibility for:
No bin Laden
Scooter Libby High Treason
Stock Market Crash
Black water Failure
#28710 Jul 11, 2013
#28711 Jul 11, 2013
Go whack off Stupid.
#28712 Jul 11, 2013
Not as much as you.....
It's reality & we BOTH know it.
#28714 Jul 11, 2013
Whack your own little peener dummy.
#28715 Jul 11, 2013
Since: Jul 12
#28716 Jul 11, 2013
As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I rapidly
realized that I really don't really give a rat's ass. It's the tortoise
life for me! And here is why.
1. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is fat.
3. A rabbit runs and hops, and only lives 15 years!
4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet it lives for 450 years, and you tell me to exercise?? I don't think so!
I'm retired. Go around me!
God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference!
Now that I'm older and wiser, here's what I've discovered:
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and all-bran.
3. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
5. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
6. If all is not lost, where is it?
7. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
8. Some days, you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant.
9. I wish the buck stopped here; I sure could use a few.
10. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
11. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
12. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
13. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you're in the bathroom.
14. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.
15. When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone want to play chess?
16. Its not hard to meet expenses! They're everywhere!
17. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
18. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter. I go somewhere to get something, and then wonder what I'm here after!
19. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
20. DID I SEND THESE TO YOU BEFORE.......... or was it after??? I don't know, why did you ask me, in the first place?
#28717 Jul 11, 2013
Complains about icons, then precedes to prove hypocrisy... GOOD JOB, loser !!
Count on idiots to prove -THEIR OWN HYPOCRISY...
#28723 Jul 11, 2013
ummmm, where did I complain about icons Quixote
#28724 Jul 11, 2013
When you get some facts out there, they still will not admit .Having a mind set with a hard head is difficult to get through to them.
#28729 Jul 11, 2013
Facts, like the guy plead, paid the fine, hospital bills, and was fired ?? Yeah, you're really dumb.
#28731 Jul 12, 2013
i see the obozoites are still stuck on stoopid
#28733 Jul 12, 2013
Sorry, maybe was asleep, but who you talking about? What Bill, what job fired from? Must have missed the post, or something. May be dumb. but have to know what you are talking about or you become the way out one!
#28736 Jul 12, 2013
Thanks for the explaining!
Gee! This is so old it was forgotten and so long ago, how could we know what people you had written about?
Any medical bill of $600 ment she checked into the Hospital just to show for her complaint. This is a common thing to show abuse.
The probation time was over long ago.
How do any know Paul did not reimburse , to show his gratitude for protection? Probably out of his office funds,(taxpayers money) that were left over after he gave so much back???? You make too much of nothing.
She got more than she deserved if she got anything.
#28737 Jul 12, 2013
All political boo-boo! He got a better paying job and Paul had to cover his political back sides. You should Know better?
#28742 Jul 12, 2013
Clearly it` s impossible to not know all this and still have one`s own opinion? You have yours because you have a political view.
Mine is somewhat the same as the current political trial going on, and we each have a right to our own opinions.
You see, not even a slur nor name callin!
She got what she had coming. Not due to any reason than she was an agitator doing what she should not have been doing.
#28743 Jul 12, 2013
Even your comment about the Tea Party people is biased and political and most of it is not true!
#28746 Jul 12, 2013
Again, you have advanced into political verbage, garbage , And tried to talk about a years ago event out of the blue!
Calling names , really gets you no where except to be ignored.
#28749 Jul 12, 2013
Are you making things up as you go along? No one ever said she has not the right to free speech and even the right to carry a sign! But, she has no right to try to force her way into his car.
Get real. Get all the facts before you spout off.
|Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13)||9 min||The Shadow Knows||8,018|
|David's ways||13 min||Over it||2|
|My Plans For Today||58 min||Violet||441|
|Who lives at 401 Elm St?||2 hr||Big tipper||3|
|Cheating husbands||4 hr||Sandstorm||21|
|Hot chicks @ Paradise Cove||4 hr||local||3|
|Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15)||5 hr||tonetta||118|
Find what you want!
Search Richmond Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC
Enter your email to get updates on this discussion.