Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26312 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23305 Jul 23, 2012
Poor stevie HAD to comment, but WEAKLY ~! Stick with jokes, joke.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23306 Jul 23, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do? Try harder, dickie! If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right. Give me your best shot, or go home!
Stew turd blows turds daily and thinks they are gems!

Lmfao
jes

Hansford, WV

#23307 Jul 23, 2012
Prince wrote:
I watched the video and with about four big guys pushing a small woman to the ground a fifth decided to come over and step on her head a couple of times after she had been completely subdued. Stay classy Kentucky.
yeeee hawww thats hw the good old boy alcoholics do it here. yeeee hawwwww.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23310 Jul 23, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
It's not THE money, it's the outsourcing, the lies, and the flip flopping...Funny, you SPEW sick innuendos about an American Hero, when ALL WE WANT IS FACTS/TAX RETURNS...Give up the CON ~!
An American hero?He did go ,but Hero?There is some doubt about that.Ask th Swift Boat people he served with!!They indicaed he was less than truthful.
If you look for outsourcing,he lies,flip flopping,destroyng our capitalistic,constitutional way of gov`t,out freedoms,grandstanding for the votes of illegals,and working with Mexico to be sure all illegals get food tamps,housing,etc.welfare this administration gives them?Well ,look no further than Obama!!
Then when you get right down to it,it is all about keeping the power ,and,the money!!
Obama has done this for his time.Now someone else is due their time.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23311 Jul 23, 2012
You do not really want facts nor tax returns.You and the ones wanting to kill the messinger want something to use to do the character killing.

You fail miserably in the requests for tax returns,racist remarks ,how many wives,etc.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23312 Jul 23, 2012
As Prince (above) wrote about 4 big guys then another stomping the woman,big lies.We have yet to find any facts of stomping,of 4 big guys ,etc.just one person stepping on her shoulder was all that was reported.So,lies coming out of the wall?

Kentucky is classy and what about your State?
wtf

Winchester, KY

#23313 Jul 23, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
An American hero?He did go ,but Hero?There is some doubt about that.Ask th Swift Boat people he served with!!They indicaed he was less than truthful.
If you look for outsourcing,he lies,flip flopping,destroyng our capitalistic,constitutional way of gov`t,out freedoms,grandstanding for the votes of illegals,and working with Mexico to be sure all illegals get food tamps,housing,etc.welfare this administration gives them?Well ,look no further than Obama!!
Then when you get right down to it,it is all about keeping the power ,and,the money!!
Obama has done this for his time.Now someone else is due their time.
Romney is an American Coward, he should be doing time.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#23314 Jul 23, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You do not really want facts nor tax returns.You and the ones wanting to kill the messinger want something to use to do the character killing.
You fail miserably in the requests for tax returns,racist remarks ,how many wives,etc.
Romney fled to France when it was his time to be drafted. How cowardly is that?
grrrrr

United States

#23315 Jul 23, 2012
hi
whiteair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23316 Jul 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney fled to France when it was his time to be drafted. How cowardly is that?
Have you served in any military?Have you been overseas to preach or minister for your God? Or,do you just repeat what your Democratitis speaks to you?Cowardly,when he has seven children?Hardly!
Try to figure things out some before engaging mouth!
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23317 Jul 23, 2012
You spelled your moniker WRONG, senile guy....
whiteair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23318 Jul 23, 2012
Sorry,it is automatic.Or,was that me?Being senile,sometimes forget you are there and count my blessings.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23319 Jul 23, 2012
Now,is that better?Got any answers to the questions?

And don`t just give out the usual speil of the PARTY!!
beerboy

Oak Creek, WI

#23320 Jul 23, 2012
Your Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Popping open those beers kind of early, aren't you?
Yep..
Gonzo

Canton, OH

#23321 Jul 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney fled to France when it was his time to be drafted. How cowardly is that?
Many would argue that there is a difference between "fleeing" and doing missionary/religious work, but I see you're the type of person that will immediately buy whatever demagoguery of the week people are putting out there against your candidate of choice's opponent. Too bad...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23323 Jul 24, 2012
whiteair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you served in any military?Have you been overseas to preach or minister for your God? Or,do you just repeat what your Democratitis speaks to you?Cowardly,when he has seven children?Hardly!
Try to figure things out some before engaging mouth!
Romney is a coward and a Tax Fraud so naturally chickenshits like you love him.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23324 Jul 24, 2012
Gonzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many would argue that there is a difference between "fleeing" and doing missionary/religious work, but I see you're the type of person that will immediately buy whatever demagoguery of the week people are putting out there against your candidate of choice's opponent. Too bad...
The coward fled the draft just like his Grandfather the polygamist fled to Mexico

Like Father like Son.
Javert

Elizabethtown, KY

#23325 Jul 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like Father like Son.
That's definitely not opening a can of worms in this type of discussion...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23326 Jul 24, 2012
Javert wrote:
<quoted text>
That's definitely not opening a can of worms in this type of discussion...
So you are for the fleeing cowardly polygamist?

Lmfao
Javert

Elizabethtown, KY

#23327 Jul 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
So you are for the fleeing cowardly polygamist?
Lmfao
No, you dolt. I was referring to the implication of comparing either of these two candidates to their fathers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min CCR 161,191
okcupidted 24 min Again 18
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 29 min Doobie Time 40,881
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 43 min NameSame 7,565
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 1 hr Sharlene45 5,114
The Main Topic 2 hr Molly 10
Second chance auto lowdown payments (Apr '16) 4 hr Nickpoooh 28

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages