First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unseenchildsdad

Richmond, KY

#22 Jun 25, 2010
gracies mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gary havent heard from u in a while> i know you want to see your daughter> i have seen how much u truly love her and miss her> Anways i also know you werent that far behind on child support< I tried to call your cell # that i had and it wasnt working> anyways i guess we need to talk> I have a new #> So if you see this get back to me
yes i would love to see my daughter, that would be the best thing that you could ever do for me. it would make me so happy to see her. i love alexis very much and it is really killing me inside that i dont get to see her or spend any time with her. if this is angel that typed this message that i just replied to then message me back and ill give you a number to call me on, so that we can meet up and you can let me see her. maybe you will let me keep her for a day or two at a time. im sorry that i havent paid you that much cjild support, i got fired from my job, but i will do better when i can.
unseenchildsdad

Richmond, KY

#23 Jun 26, 2010
Gracie Tatums mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent heard from him since oct but i heard he was living with a guy from a very good source> i dont know if that is a rumor or if it is true>
hey how have you been doing wheat number are you trying to call to get ahold of me
Hmm

Berea, KY

#24 Jul 23, 2012
Is this the same Gary Mullins that supposedly raped a little girl in richmond??!?!?! Gary s Mullins??
debra hunter-mullins

Chicago, IL

#25 Oct 5, 2012
Lookin for a gary or bill mullins who knew a james mullins
Hope you got lawyer

Lexington, KY

#26 Oct 5, 2012
How come anyone with "lil" in front of their names is almost always a giant piece of shit?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#27 Oct 5, 2012
Im searching for my deceiced husbands father gary wayne mullins or any of his family my husbands name was james mullins an his mothers name is diane trueblood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorry Guys I Just Do This For Attention 35 min The Real Ed Hiero... 1
hooch combs (Aug '12) 37 min bad deals 46
I've Irrevocably and Irrecoverably Lost Almost ... 49 min Meow Mix 20
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 1 hr Meow Mix 6,409
These Wonderful Voices 1 hr The Real Ed Hiero... 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Eve 137,670
the truth will always be... 3 hr not rob 14
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 20,321
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 32,641
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]