Kokoku Rubber Plant
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Haha

AOL

#208 May 4, 2012
ex employee wrote:
For your information I was NOT fired NOR I was on drugs. I was tired of all the malicious gossip and pathetic politics of the factory. Your comments are typical of the majority of trash talking workers who worked there. I see that when you run your mouth that your brain stops working. But then again I can not expect to have a logical discussion with someone who obviously only has a third grade education. Yes your stupidity shows when you repetively misspell all your comments.
You were Fired for being a pathetic lier and drug usage,Not working fridays!
ex employee

Lexington, KY

#209 May 6, 2012
You are such a dumb ass for making the assumption that you know who I am. You assume erroneously. But what more can be expected of you "Haha"? You are a retarded mental case.
get it

Dayton, OH

#210 May 6, 2012
Tisha green on 3rd is hot , I want hit that how can I get moved to 3rd
ex employee

Lexington, KY

#211 May 6, 2012
You assume erronously that you know who I am. Then again what more can I expect out of you. Only retarded psychotics who have pathetic little non existant lives spread gossip in order to make themselves feel better.... I believe I pegged you correctly "Haha". The person wanted to know what the factory was like and you amongst others showed him/her what the place is truly like. Ignorance is bliss and the place is jammed full of idiots.
Haha

AOL

#212 May 6, 2012
ex employee wrote:
You assume erronously that you know who I am. Then again what more can I expect out of you. Only retarded psychotics who have pathetic little non existant lives spread gossip in order to make themselves feel better.... I believe I pegged you correctly "Haha". The person wanted to know what the factory was like and you amongst others showed him/her what the place is truly like. Ignorance is bliss and the place is jammed full of idiots.
You have a lot of anger... Now Don't you? Lot of time people don't change there life's until the get help.... They have several places that you can seek help.... drugs is a addiction.... just ask for help I am sure someone will help you, But you must be willing to help your self first, Get a new start! Remember JUST ASK!
ex employee

Lexington, KY

#213 May 8, 2012
I haven't any anger issues. Perhaps you should take your own advice and get help for your drug use. It is very apparent you are a crack head because you assume that everyone else has a drug dependance issue. If you respond to this comment then I know for that you are a very sad, pathetic person in search of attention via the internet. Your life must be so empty and miserable for you to get such a thrill from spreading gossip. My advice to you is to go see a psychotherapist. You have more problems than a math book. Get a life "Haha." You have far too much time on your hands. I would also suggest that you go back to school. You need help with your grammar. Your grasp of proper syntax is severely lacking. Depending on your choice of Universities, I may be your proffessor.
Haha

AOL

#214 May 8, 2012
ex employee wrote:
I haven't any anger issues. Perhaps you should take your own advice and get help for your drug use. It is very apparent you are a crack head because you assume that everyone else has a drug dependance issue. If you respond to this comment then I know for that you are a very sad, pathetic person in search of attention via the internet. Your life must be so empty and miserable for you to get such a thrill from spreading gossip. My advice to you is to go see a psychotherapist. You have more problems than a math book. Get a life "Haha." You have far too much time on your hands. I would also suggest that you go back to school. You need help with your grammar. Your grasp of proper syntax is severely lacking. Depending on your choice of Universities, I may be your proffessor.
Well you very well could be my professor if you take care of you problem and that would be nice to see you accomplish that and I would be proud to be your student! God knows I need help with my spelling!
But you can't keep blaming everyone else for your problem Please take the first step... Being in Denial is not the first step!
call someone and get Help! so I can go back to school and learn how to spell!
moveonthen

Berea, KY

#215 May 9, 2012
ex employee wrote:
Some of the people you mentioned in these malicious comments have left gossip central to live a better drama free life. One cannot hold stupid acts of immaturity over these people's heads. Time goes on and we become older and wiser. Some of us eventually settle down and refuse to look back on the things that cause us the most regret in our lives. I am by no means a saint, but I have changed my ways and I am happy for myself even if others refuse to recognize it. I hope that everyone who has been talked about can finally get to the point in their life where they can find true inner peace and happiness. I had to leave in order to find mine.
If you would have really moved on, you wouldn't be on this particular thread arguing about things that happen to you while you were working there. I think that inner peace you are talking about is actually inner gas because you sound like you're full of hot air.
LMAO

Berea, KY

#216 May 12, 2012
Drama is like a sore d!ck, you can't beat it!
Iahci

Richmond, KY

#217 May 12, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Drama is like a sore d!ck, you can't beat it!

But I am told it can be soak in cider.
whew

Amboy, IL

#218 May 14, 2012
red's back
whistler

Berea, KY

#219 May 14, 2012
Iahci wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am told it can be soak in cider.
This actually works. It's a good practice to keep up. It helped so much that now when I pee, it whistles! I call it the The Whistling Dixie!
LMAO

Berea, KY

#220 May 14, 2012
whistler wrote:
<quoted text>
This actually works. It's a good practice to keep up. It helped so much that now when I pee, it whistles! I call it the The Whistling Dixie!
It will be OK as long as your a$$ doesn't start to whistle.
well

Berea, KY

#221 Jun 13, 2012
Some people are so f*cking nosy around here. If someone let's a fart these people are afraid they won't get to smell it.
Howdy dooty

Tucker, GA

#222 Nov 5, 2012
well wrote:
Some people are so f*cking nosy around here. If someone let's a fart these people are afraid they won't get to smell it.
. Funny
bubbles

Falcon, KY

#223 Jan 29, 2013
does anyone know any hisel that work there and what kind person are they i used to work in bera with this one guy
Bubbilicious

United States

#224 Jan 30, 2013
Yea what about him? He's a ok guy!
bubbles

Falcon, KY

#225 Jan 30, 2013
is he married he was not went i work with him in bera i heard he like the ladys alot
bubbles

Falcon, KY

#226 Jan 30, 2013
sound like you know him well
Its True

Berea, KY

#227 Jan 30, 2013
He found him someone that knows how to spell Berea now! You should have finished school!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 151,894
Too Good For The Old / Used Up Ugly Fat Women 20 min Just A Dog Chasin... 10
Friday Night 22 min pepe 2
Married Cougar at Quanex 41 min dman123 12
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 6 hr Edtardation 183
Loud cars and mufflers (Mar '09) 6 hr That Guy 40
Milo Thompson Technolgies Free Web pages (Nov '12) 8 hr smileyface 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages