true fan

Dolton, IL

#188 Sep 11, 2011
Who is this charity I hard up got any info?
looking for work

Lexington, KY

#189 Sep 13, 2011
wondrin if your company is hiring for factory work
Laughing

Richmond, KY

#190 Sep 15, 2011
I heard Sherry got her chain jerked and her ass put in her place by James over someone on 1st. What happened?
Employee

San Diego, CA

#191 Sep 17, 2011
It's along the same lines as the little blonde that is now full time in the front doing whatever. She did not want to be on the floor, and the manager wanna be's said no way, she was injured and they wanted to send heer home but the top said shutup, she can work up front.

Then along comes the other girl, missing too much and the wanna be's tried to flex their power and fire her. But they got shown they have no power as the top said get her back.

Can you imagine Sherry calling her and asking her to come back after she fired her? Well like someone posted awhile ago, it seems Sherry is on the way out. I'd say its just a matter of time.

And if your manager says anything you don't like, then you should also speak to James and get the real story.

James runs the plant, and its about time Sherry learned she has no more say so than anyone else.

Good job James!
Former employee

United States

#192 Sep 19, 2011
I worked at kokomu u stay busy it's a good place to work for if your not scared of snakes that come in the plant. When it's hot weather they have big fans it gets so hot in the factory that people have passed out. The bugs will eat u up so don't were perfume and I have to say I have seen bugs I. The factory that I have never seen other then that it's a good place to work lol
what up

Richmond, KY

#193 Sep 20, 2011
Anyone know Jeff Kavanaugh that works at Kokoku?
Yep

United States

#194 Sep 20, 2011
Yes y do u ask ?
Pissed Off

Richmond, KY

#195 Sep 21, 2011
Yep wrote:
Yes y do u ask ?
Just wanted to see what he is up to and if he is married or living with someone cause we used to date along time ago and I just moved back to Richmond. I heard he lived with his old girlfriend then I heard he lived with his mom then I heard he had his own house. Just wondering I have been trying to look him up.I used to have his phone number but that was a long time ago. Then I heard he hangs out the shell mart butI have never seen him there. Why ya his girlfriend or something? I don't want to cause any trouble.
No way

Elgin, TX

#196 Sep 24, 2011
Hell to the NO I'm nit his girlfriend and would never be!! Jeff is a player and always has been! He will use u for whatever he can get from you! He dated a girl he works with convinced her to buy a new car , new house ect they lived together for bout 2 years then she lost it all cause she just couldn't afford it. he ruined her financially too! Your best bet would b to stay away from him and yes he lives with momma but he will tell you he has his own home ect but it's a lie! If u choose to date him in the end just remember u WAS warned I'm tellin ya steer clear!!!
Pissed Off

Lenoir City, TN

#197 Sep 25, 2011
No way wrote:
Hell to the NO I'm nit his girlfriend and would never be!! Jeff is a player and always has been! He will use u for whatever he can get from you! He dated a girl he works with convinced her to buy a new car , new house ect they lived together for bout 2 years then she lost it all cause she just couldn't afford it. he ruined her financially too! Your best bet would b to stay away from him and yes he lives with momma but he will tell you he has his own home ect but it's a lie! If u choose to date him in the end just remember u WAS warned I'm tellin ya steer clear!!!
Yeah that's what I thought. He thinks he is slick he lie's a lot. SO was the girl that he lived with his daughter's momma?...ugh he ain't nothing special that is for sure. I can't believe that he did that girl like that. He is stupid and you would think as big as he is he would not be able to get all the girls that he does. See I have asked him 100 times if he lives with his momma and he says no I got my own house I just don't like people to come to my house...lol funny. I saw him at the store last week and we started talking and text so I knew he was coming up with all these excuses. How sorry of a person do you have to be to be 43 and live with your momma. No I would never go out with him again. Hell whenever he lived with that girl is prob. around the same time we hung out. Thanks for the info.
B bop

Russell Springs, KY

#198 Sep 25, 2011
I work there.Good place to work.
Firecracker

United States

#199 Oct 7, 2011
Someone needs to tell that elephant butt on first to quit wearing all that perfume she STINKS!! Does she really think she smells good!
foolish

Cedar Springs, MI

#200 Oct 7, 2011
Firecracker wrote:
Someone needs to tell that elephant butt on first to quit wearing all that perfume she STINKS!! Does she really think she smells good!
. Who the elephant butt
Just looking

Berea, KY

#201 Jan 14, 2012
Anyone know if they're hiring?
ex employee

Lexington, KY

#202 May 1, 2012
Some of the people you mentioned in these malicious comments have left gossip central to live a better drama free life. One cannot hold stupid acts of immaturity over these people's heads. Time goes on and we become older and wiser. Some of us eventually settle down and refuse to look back on the things that cause us the most regret in our lives. I am by no means a saint, but I have changed my ways and I am happy for myself even if others refuse to recognize it. I hope that everyone who has been talked about can finally get to the point in their life where they can find true inner peace and happiness. I had to leave in order to find mine.
Haha

AOL

#203 May 1, 2012
ex employee wrote:
Some of the people you mentioned in these malicious comments have left gossip central to live a better drama free life. One cannot hold stupid acts of immaturity over these people's heads. Time goes on and we become older and wiser. Some of us eventually settle down and refuse to look back on the things that cause us the most regret in our lives. I am by no means a saint, but I have changed my ways and I am happy for myself even if others refuse to recognize it. I hope that everyone who has been talked about can finally get to the point in their life where they can find true inner peace and happiness. I had to leave in order to find mine.
Yap and if they hadent fired you,Then you would still be at that damd hell hole!
Hum

Tuscaloosa, AL

#204 May 1, 2012
You had to leave to find yourself because you came to work higher than a kite! That's why you couldn't find yourself idiot! All the drugs you did had you blinded. There's a few more that's getting ready to"find their self"
ex employee

Versailles, KY

#205 May 3, 2012
For your information I was NOT fired NOR I was on drugs. I was tired of all the malicious gossip and pathetic politics of the factory. Your comments are typical of the majority of trash talking workers who worked there. I see that when you run your mouth that your brain stops working. But then again I can not expect to have a logical discussion with someone who obviously only has a third grade education. Yes your stupidity shows when you repetively misspell all your comments.
Haha

AOL

#206 May 3, 2012
ex employee wrote:
For your information I was NOT fired NOR I was on drugs. I was tired of all the malicious gossip and pathetic politics of the factory. Your comments are typical of the majority of trash talking workers who worked there. I see that when you run your mouth that your brain stops working. But then again I can not expect to have a logical discussion with someone who obviously only has a third grade education. Yes your stupidity shows when you repetively misspell all your comments.
WoW all that education and you had to work at a factory, I know you just worked there until something better came along! RIGHT?
Larry

Berea, KY

#207 May 4, 2012
Well how much education does it take to flip a burger....LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want a tattoo 2 min tattoo 3
Word Association (Jul '10) 14 min Jennifer Renee 19,341
Do you approve of Jim Barnes as Mayor? 15 min innocent by stander 294
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 17 min Jennifer Renee 17,499
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 22 min Jennifer Renee 29,067
Police car chase in Richmond? 27 min No Way 537
Hubert Bowling???? (Oct '09) 3 hr Jay miller 7
George Robbins is a certified nut case 7 hr Nineteen seventy ... 27
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... (Mar '14) 10 hr Nucky 1,121

Freeze Warning for Madison County was issued at November 01 at 3:26AM EDT