Is a crotch bulge be embarrassing?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Embarrassed

Berea, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Do any other guys feel embarrassed when they have a visible crotch bulge? I try to hide mine but a lot of times it's visible. It feels embarrassing. Should I be? It's not intentional and I don't want people to think I'm a pervert or something. It shows in all the pants that I have, no matter how loose or tight they are. Even when I'm not hard down there.
woman

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2010
It is just sexy, don't worry about it. LOL if anything be thankful that yours is visible. Many women look for that....like a man may look at a womans chest.
woman too

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Embarrassed wrote:
Do any other guys feel embarrassed when they have a visible crotch bulge? I try to hide mine but a lot of times it's visible. It feels embarrassing. Should I be? It's not intentional and I don't want people to think I'm a pervert or something. It shows in all the pants that I have, no matter how loose or tight they are. Even when I'm not hard down there.
If it's that big you should wear it proud like a badge of honor.
What Must Be Bill Clinton

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2010
Embarrassed wrote:
Ask Bill Clinton and or Monica about that one.
I guess if your the President and in the ORAL office, it does not matter?? Still want to vote for the Democrtats?
Mr Bone

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Buy tight pants and walk around with a sh!t eatin' grin!Be proud of it!
What Must Be Bill Clinton

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Mr Bone wrote:
Yup, the Democratic way in the Oval Office.
What an example for our young people.
Ben Chandler must be proud?
Mr Bone

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2010
What Must Be Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, the Democratic way in the Oval Office.
What an example for our young people.
Ben Chandler must be proud?
And what,pray tell,does Bill Clinton and politics have to do with crotch bulge?The Lewinsky scandal gave me a HELLUVA lot more respect for Clinton.I woulda done her too.

Either you have no bulge or can't get it up.Maybe both.
Never worry

Berea, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2010
Don't worry about it. Women like it. However, some guys might get jealous because they don't have a visible bulge to show off.
Really

Richmond, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2010
It's sexy!
Natural

Berea, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2010
Nope. It's a natural part of life.
Mee

Pflugerville, TX

#11 Oct 20, 2010
Well then hi lol. I kinda have a bulge too, it is pretty thick. Would any of u ladies on here maybe wanna get together sometime? Maybe hang out, check it out or whatever lol. We can email if u want, I'm a good looking guy. I have pics
Oscar Meyer

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2010
woman too wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's that big you should wear it proud like a badge of honor.
Kinda like Barney Frank in the MEN"S room????
Blessed

Berea, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2010
Consider yourself blessed because a lot of women will notice that about you think it's hot.
LOL

Berea, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2010
Mr Bone wrote:
LOL!
Help Me Ladies

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2010
My problem is, Trails in the sand by dk draggin, I don't have a bulge in my pants, Damn things are busted out!!!
Me Too

Berea, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2010
I have this problem too. Another problem that I have is that if I let it hang to the side, then it seems to be more visible, which is also embarrassing.
Attractive

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 22, 2010
Personally, I find it quite attractive... especially your lady is the one who inspired it. ;) Teasing your man and a visible reaction is one of the best compliment a woman can get.
Solution

Pflugerville, TX

#18 Oct 22, 2010
Try a smaller sock. Switch from tubes to ankles.
seriously

Berea, KY

#19 Oct 22, 2010
Solution wrote:
Try a smaller sock. Switch from tubes to ankles.
LMAO.....for sure! Only a tiny little man would post this!
I agree

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Oct 23, 2010
Attractive wrote:
Personally, I find it quite attractive... especially your lady is the one who inspired it. ;) Teasing your man and a visible reaction is one of the best compliment a woman can get.
I agree,when I'm on a date and just thinking about it, I get aroused and I like the look on my dates face when she looks down there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 163,848
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 6 min Like Cats Eyes 656
Ladies! The worst thing a man has ever done to ... (Sep '13) 1 hr Linder 18
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 41,459
Kevin Jenkins 7 hr LostSouls 11
Where is godly christian men at ? 7 hr Justbeingnosey 23
Who is the cutest Richmond City Cop (Feb '10) 12 hr leroi 75

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages