Wierdo with fangs
Concerned

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2009
Anyone know this person ? Says his name is Logan ,lives in Winchester and is 18.Says he used to live in Robinson Terrace about 10 years ago. Drives champagne colored minivan with out-of-state plates. Seems to be a predator of some sorts. And he has real fangs top and bottom teeth. About 5'9" tall 180 lbs. Short, light brown hair. If you have children please be on the look-out for this guy. Very strange.
Bob

Paris, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2009
You can punch fangs out same as teeth.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#3 Jul 12, 2009
These are those that never grew up,they want to think of themselves as vampires or witches,which are fantasy. They can't tell the difference between reality and make-believe.
Vamp

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2009
Lonewolf wrote:
These are those that never grew up,they want to think of themselves as vampires or witches,which are fantasy. They can't tell the difference between reality and make-believe.
This is called schizophrenia, Dear sir.
concerned

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2009
Vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
This is called schizophrenia, Dear sir.
Good call. The reason for this post is, this guy was in my neighborhood at 12:30 in the morning asking my daughter how old she was, where she lived and stuff. I was outside at the same time, but my daughter was across the street talking to some friends. By the time i knew what was going on, he had got in his van and left. It freaked everyone out. It was more like a child-molester type situation. If had got to this creep, i would have damn sure found out what the hell was up.
dueces

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2009
are u sure his name is not shelby lakes ?????
it sounds like him . he's a weirdo .
fyne

Lawrence, MA

#7 Apr 30, 2013
There is nothing wrong with having natural fangs. I have them as do my children. They run in our family.. The person you were talking about is just always and probably looking for someone to accept him
hey

Ironton, OH

#8 Apr 30, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Good call. The reason for this post is, this guy was in my neighborhood at 12:30 in the morning asking my daughter how old she was, where she lived and stuff. I was outside at the same time, but my daughter was across the street talking to some friends. By the time i knew what was going on, he had got in his van and left. It freaked everyone out. It was more like a child-molester type situation. If had got to this creep, i would have damn sure found out what the hell was up.
Call the police and give them this information. They can at least keep an eye out and if they see him they can talk to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet me! 16 min Sugar Daddy 38
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 148,328
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 37,825
Cody rogers or gary rogers 1 hr meee 2
Casa cafe 1 hr Anne 1
Thinking About M Now 2 hr YankeePissedOn 109
I'm Done 5 hr translation 4
Final Analysis 6 hr RevoltED 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages