First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lil bit

Berea, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2011
Linda is a home wrecker she is sleeping with half the co. She tells people that she is on the rescue squad in richmond and that she works for the corner and this other shit while she aint nothing but a liar. She lays out all night cheating on her husband whom is disabled and is a good man. Linda takes all his money and his car from granted. Hopefully he will get wise to her soon. I know that she also got caught with one of her friends man in a hot tub giving him a bj. She lies on everyone that she comes in contact with. And when confronted about it she lies again sayin she didnt say it. It's best to stay away from her or she will try to sleep with your man or woman. She goes both ways.
missy

Berea, KY

#2 Mar 31, 2011
I found out that Linda like to sell and do drugs. And she spies on everyone. She has a camera she says that 200ft or so. She is cheating on her husband who;s cripled, and borrows money never pays it back. Her face is painted like a whore. She is what you call a Bar fly! and a troll!!, She loves it up the ass. And sleeping with a guy at the police department, so she says. She off welfare. and her son has no license. She is a home wrecker her tits hang to her knees, and she has chicken legs and a whole in in tongue. So if you looking for nasty, or stuff she lives on rose lane. she more then willing to hook u up, on her knees.
southern braud

Berea, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2011
all so true she is a umpalumpa she cakes that damn make up on so thick her face is orange its all in her hair she thinks that she is the shit.. she talks smack and cant back it up at all. shes a money grabbin whore, cheats on her husband, lies all the time, and fake as all get out. i hate that bitch. the only time she tells the truth truth is when her damn mouth is shut which is never un less shes a sleep. shell get you in trouble real quick.
just sayin

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Is this Linda married to a man named Fred? What's her last name?
George

AOL

#5 Mar 31, 2011
she is married to Jim
roflmao

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Wow i learned a long time ago to keep away from Linda, Im so sorry for those who have been a victim of her's. She is pitiful! These threads are 100% true. She will fill your world with drama and try to destroy you with lies to others. Do not trust her with your friendship, she will cause you much grief!
More Than 2 Cents Worth

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 31, 2011
First of all, regarding the 1st 3 posts on this thread: Look closely.

-3 posts with "different names," BUT posted in rapid succession to each other.

-all 3 routed from same location, with the same general writing style.

...and yet...

-the last of the 3 posts agreeing with the prior posts??

The obvious conclusion is that that first 3 posts were one person talking to themselves. The 3rd playing the "I agree with you/me" role is what raises the deception alarm.

Care for a tip? When you so obviously try to provide false 3rd-party support for your statements or accusations, you practically scream: "I'm full of it." As a rule, don't do that. It makes you appear the fool, while failing to fool anyone else.

On to home wreckers in general:

Remember that old fairytale, The 3 Little Pigs? The one with the Big Bad Wolf trying to blow their houses in? To recap, the homes made of straw and of sticks didn't fare so well, but the one of bricks withstood and defeated the wolf.

Same applies for committed relationships. A solid relationship built on honesty, trust, and commitment can withstand the huffs and puffs of any would-be home wrecker and reject them. Men and women who fool with people who are in relationships don't have magical powers to bewitch their victims and cause their targets to stray; there has to be problems and weaknesses within the relationship or the character of the cheater to begin with. The cheater *chooses* to cheat with the home wrecker... making the only true "home wrecker" the one with the home to wreck.

So if you're upset that this Linda person fooled with your man, or someone else's man/men, you need to understand that the primary fault lies with the man - not the interloper. It is the cheater alone that had an obligation to honor his commitments; outsiders have no obligation to honor the commitments or morals of others, if they choose not to.

You can be mad about it, post meanness on Topix, even try to lie to readers by talking to yourself and expected no one to notice... if it makes you feel better. Just be sure you direct your anger to the ones who violated commitments, as they are the real villains here... and try not to insult everyone's intelligence in the process ;-)
just sayin

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 31, 2011
Yes, I thought the same, but I would still like to know this Linda's last name,and if she is married to a Fred or George???
I know for sure

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 31, 2011
If it is the same Linda , then yes her husband goes by Freddy or George ! He is disabled and she is one of the biggest liars there is ! I am not going to broadcast her last name on here but it does start with a B. She has worked in several local public government office and for judges and lawyers ! And if it is the same one YES she will do anybodys man ! I feel sorry for her husband because he is disabled and clueless !
just sayin

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 31, 2011
Yeah, it's exactly who I thought. She's the biggest liar and slut and very sleazy, and too top it all off she's overweight and not at all attractive, yeah her husband doesn't have a clue apparently or doesn't care! I remember both of them from school, she also worked at the cigarette store behind Swifty's gas station several years ago and flirted with every man that came in and out of there.
Jack

AOL

#11 Apr 1, 2011
You all are wrong his name is Jerry
know em

Richmond, KY

#12 Apr 1, 2011
No, your wrong his name is not Jerry!
YEP

Richmond, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2011
I stopped talking to Linda about two years ago because of the same shit.
Bill

AOL

#14 Apr 1, 2011
Yes it is Jerry & he is piss off
need to talk

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 1, 2011
how do i get a hold of her?
hi

United States

#16 Apr 1, 2011
need to talk wrote:
how do i get a hold of her?
Her name ----------mrs. LINDA CAMPBELL ----------
I know for sure

Richmond, KY

#17 Apr 1, 2011
Yall are talking about the wrong Linda, her husband goes by Freddy or George and he is disabled and her last name is not Campbell. I know her well !
oh yeah

Winchester, KY

#18 Apr 1, 2011
mrs bonnett wow but doesnt suprise me at all.i heard shes a riding machine wonderful just never mind im getting tore up thinking about it.but i didnt know she was married untill several years later.i want to her her sister!!
Bill

AOL

#19 Apr 2, 2011
I know his name is Jerry but if you want to call him Freddy or George that is ok & his wifes name is Linda
Ann

United States

#20 Apr 2, 2011
Speak all you want about a homewreaker. I went thru all of this and I never once blamed the woman more than her 50%. She never forced anyone to do anything. He went more than willingly. I don't know any of these people but I would wager the husband of this woman knows all about it. Most do. I did. The women would always be sure and call to spread all the pain they could but I always knew what was going on without the call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richmond Little Leauge ruined by travel ball 5 min baseball mother 24
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 7 min Sad 5,547
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Music 32,225
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr right 136,643
enersys (Apr '10) 1 hr Driver 152
A-B-C Movie Game (Jul '11) 1 hr Hangin out 339
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Hangin out 21,055
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE