Iknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Stephanie Griffey at the Snooty Fox Salon breeds teacup yorkies...they are one to two pounds. Very cute!! Call the salon and ask for her!
Tina

Monmouth Junction, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

good luck in finding one that size for under 500!!
southernbelle

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Good luck! I have a teacup thats 4 pnds and she was $700 and she was the cheapest we found around
Slut

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Judged:

Ew, no thanks on StephGriff. She may be a nice lady, but her daughter has tarnished my respect for her.
penperson

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

You are the kinds of people, (slut), that makes people hate this website. I was just trying to be nice and tell someone how to be in contact with someone with yorkies. Wow. Get a life. What if someone looked at you or someone you are related to and based the things they have done on liking you or not. You probably would have no friends. FYI, her daughter is a very sweet girl and I'm sure hasn't done anything you're thinking of. I doubt you even know her based on the way you are talking. Seriously, quit trying to talk bad about people and worry about yourself. You're not perfect by any means, I'm sure.
Slut

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

I'm aware that Stephanie sells Yorkies, everyone in Richmond is. I'm also aware of the things that Morgan is known for doing? I've talked to the girl myself and she isn't as sweet as you seem to think. Also, a good friend of mine was friends with her, and the things I heard through her that are simply personality quirks made me cringe. I'm completely okay with not being perfect. But please clue me in on the new rule that states that you have to be perfect to have an opinion? This is in no way meant towards Stephanie or her business, just my personal opinion of her daughter.
surrounded by idiots

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Slut, are you an adult? What kind of person comes on a smut-talking forum and bad mouths someone's child? It doesn't matter HOW "bad" your opinion of that child is, to trash-talk them only makes YOU look like an immature, petty, gossip-mongering old biddy.
stephanie

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

okay this is stephanie that sells teacup yorkies that was what this forum was about... not my daughter and to the unkind one that has bad things to say about my daughter i am sure she has some personality quirks all teenage girls do but to accuse her of anything else you better have the truth to back it up if I find out who you are Now let these nice people get back to talking about yorkies and stay out of mine and my daughters business
Nina

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Hi Stephanie,
My name is Nina an it's pretty obvious why I am sending you a nessage. Ever since my last dog Sade died about a year ago I have been searching and searching for another little buddy. Sade was a mix breed of Maltese and Yorkie and only about 5 pounds, she was only 3 when she passed. It was a very sad experiance for us, losing Sade was not just a hard time for me but for my other dog, Patch, as well. He got so depressed we almost lost him as too :( So to get to the point, I was wondering what you could do for me in helping me find another best friend for me and for Patch.
I realize you live in Richmond. I live in the tiny town of Sisters< OR. I hope that if we do arrange something that me living so far wont be a problem.
Well hope to hear from you, if you could e-mail me at (sadebaby1987@yahoo.com) that would be so awesome.
Thanks again,
Nina C.
Nina

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

I almost forgot. The teacup Yorkie world is new for me so im not all up on the pricing for puppies. Do you sell them for under $500?

“www.kyontap.com”

Since: Jun 09

Rockcastle County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

stephanie wrote:
okay this is stephanie that sells teacup yorkies that was what this forum was about... not my daughter and to the unkind one that has bad things to say about my daughter i am sure she has some personality quirks all teenage girls do but to accuse her of anything else you better have the truth to back it up if I find out who you are Now let these nice people get back to talking about yorkies and stay out of mine and my daughters business
If there were any warrant to what the busy body had to say, he/she would have given their name. Congrats on making your voice heard. People focus on girls and their behavior, but never say a word about the male or any other person involved. Hearsay is never an accurate source, yet people rely on it more than they do the local news.

Good luck to Nina in her search for a new furry companion. Unless someone is willing to strike a bargain, you will be hard pressed to find a healthy tea-cup yorkie for $500. Check for the rescue/adoption program online. Specific breeds will usually have some sort of program for rescued pure bred dogs. You might not know the lineage or tempermant of the canine's parents, but the animal will be healthy and properly vaccinated and sold at a cheaper price.
Nina

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Thank you for the info :)
Nina C.
Just Cause

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

southernbelle wrote:
Good luck! I have a teacup thats 4 pnds and she was $700 and she was the cheapest we found around
I have AKC TOY YORKIES FOR SALE! They are 4-6 lbs full grown. I have been breeding for 3 yrs with my pair. I have great references. I have 3 males that are ready to go... Comes with vet check, 1st shots and worming. I have learned that the tiny yorkies are commonly called tea-cups but there isnt really such a class by AKC statute. The small ones are very cute but in case you dont realize, they also are very fragile & most have to sleep on a heat pad etc. Not saying anythings wrong with them. Ive actually had the runt from our last litter at 8 months barely weighed 2 lbs.
The person who wrote that you'll never find a small yorkie for under $500 is correct. It usually works like this...the smaller the dog the higher the price. I have just had my male DNA'd & know the bloodlines. Im asking $600. In my opinion, a small dog at 4-6 lbs is perfect! Small enough to fit in a bag and carry but yet healthy... Anyone interested call six o six eight six four two two three two....
a conner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

We are also looking for a 5 to 7 lb yorkie. Dows anyone have one ready to go for Christmas
Yes

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Yeah ive searched for yrs for a yorkie myself. I had one woman from laurel county tell me that she had a 6 month old male yorkie that would be 4 to 5lbs full grown she told her asking price was 2 hundred and fifty dollars and I had to call her back to make arrangements and she decided to up her price to 7hundred and fifty dollars within like 5 mins. So needless to say I still do not have a yorkie lol. I just hate to pay that much for one when I can adopt one from a local shelter or from petfinder. I also know that petfinder has tons of yorkies ranging from different prices. I do know for a fact that this one woman put a full blooded yorkie on petfinder and only charged the woman 2hundred and seventy five dollars for him because she said money is more important when its spent on the dogs food in stuff. So becareful ppl are charging way over priced sometimes.
brittney

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

how can i get ahold of stephanie? Im looking for a pup...
Jenny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I got on here just wanting info. on where to get two Yorkies. It is beyond my comprehension wht other low-brow people had to get on here slandering somebody. I wan't interested in that and it was very small of you to do so. First: Clean up in your own backyard. Get a life!
Keionna

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

I am looking for a small tea cup yourkies dog
Woof

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Jenny wrote:
I got on here just wanting info. on where to get two Yorkies. It is beyond my comprehension wht other low-brow people had to get on here slandering somebody. I wan't interested in that and it was very small of you to do so. First: Clean up in your own backyard. Get a life!
AHH .. SHUT UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info