Police: Man uses juvenile to hide pill bottle

Jan 23, 2013 Full story: Richmond Register 8

A Berea man is now in jail after police say he gave a pill bottle to a minor Saturday after being pulled over for a traffic violation.

Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
This is ten levels of wrong, take your medicine like a big boy, don't pawn it off on a lil one, cause your a ( censored)!!! Typical behavior one would expect though !!!
car mar

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 28, 2013
another white trash pos
whatever

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
the papers doesnt tell everything. THe boy grabbed the bottle he didnt give it. why didnt thay put that in there. all the people around here just like talking about other people to give them something to do.
daddy issues

London, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2013
whatever wrote:
the papers doesnt tell everything. THe boy grabbed the bottle he didnt give it. why didnt thay put that in there. all the people around here just like talking about other people to give them something to do.
Well I don't care how , just glad another dope head got arrested , I'm sick of these low life's .

Marcus Hook, PA

#6 Feb 25, 2013
An toddler or infant grabbed a pill bottke from a dope fiend???? Seriously???? Brings a whole new meaning to (taking candy from a baby), but hey whatever justifies the cowardness and guilt u lack there of, as red foxx would say YA BIG DUMMY!!!!!!!
whatever

Bellevue, WA

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Half of this f**king towns on drug open ur eyes. people in this town needs to get a life then sitting around on there butts talking bout someone. dont yall have anthing better to do. I FORGOT this is berea. so what? who cares. I know the guy. The bottle had his name on it. and it wasnt a baby. the boy was 16. taking s**t.
whatever

Bellevue, WA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
yeah iam dumb all right for talking over s**t with yall. i have a life i dont see the point about being on here talking bout people..

Marcus Hook, PA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Whatever.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 155,437
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 1 hr Old Devil Worship... 7,511
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Truth 7,184
Donnie Kindred (Feb '13) 3 hr REAL TALK 9
Word Association (Jul '10) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 19,149
Steven Sowers in jail for good? 3 hr Truth Is 2
Do you approve of Jim Barnes as Mayor? 4 hr check your water ... 151

Richmond Jobs

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE