What is "Club 110" on Second Street?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jamie

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Is this the same club that used to be called The Pit? What kind of place is it? Do they serve alcohol? What happened to Fatz bar that used to be there?
snow

Brodhead, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2010
it's a gay bar
Monica

Clarksville, TN

#3 Feb 21, 2010
"That sucks!"
Smart Alec

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2010
it's actually a leather bar. yes, their clientele is 90% gay, but swinging couples, transgenders, and people who enjoy a free lifestyle frequent the place.
Red

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2010
So you are telling us that gay bashing is back in town? Hot damn, few things finer than stomping a mudhole in a flame boy or 10. The way they squeel like bitches is funny as hell.
cab driver

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2010
club 110 is located on 2nd street in the bldg where fats used to be. (the pit is still a bit down the street b/w club 110 and lucky lady tattoo) it is not a gay bar. they have a diverse crowd and have patrons ranging from a sorority mixer the other night to casual bar-hoppers. haven't actually set foot in there as a customer, so i don't know about the drink prices etc. just know that there is a huge crowd on 2nd street till around 1:30 to 2:30 (some of which are the pit and some of which are club 110 straglers).
capt obvious

Anderson, SC

#8 Feb 22, 2010
its 2 less than club 112
Tea Bagger

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2010
It's a leather bar where people hook up that are into teabagging, fisting, spanking, role playing etc. etc. etc. I wish those EKU students would find their own bar.
LUCAS123_123

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2010
Its not a gay bar..It's a dance club..promoters throw parties sorority events and grown and sexy parties right now they do not have liquor so it's 18 and up. Thursdays are college Thursdays.
no gays

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Feb 24, 2010
the club 110 in lexington is a gay bar not this one
Justin

Richmond, KY

#12 Apr 12, 2010
There isn't a Club 110 in Lexington. It was called Club 141. Yes it was gay, but it was tore down to make room for the hotel they never built.
NEWSFLASH_______ ___

Richmond, KY

#14 Apr 15, 2010
if ur so curious u should check it out...it isnt a gay bar leather bar or anything silly like that,..110 is very diverse though, white ppl black ppl freaks geeks gangstas college kids etc etc..So to all the ppl who r dogging it not knowin what it really is....i DARE u to go to 110 and say something because u will mos def get ur ass beat! 110 is what used to be the maroon lounge or fats and is now the livest place in richmond actually...plus its open from 10pm-230am and no they dont serve alcohol..but u r more than welcome to bring ur own...and if u smoke dro...bring that as well and fire it up with no worries haha...this club could save u a trip to amsterdam actually so blah...if ur scared of 110 then go to the maverick club or paddy wagon where ppl instantly judge u if u dont conform to what they look like!!! thats all.
Vanessa

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2011
i think its a f***ing bad a*s club i went there last night and had the best time ever!:-)
black gay bar

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2011
NEWSFLASH__________ wrote:
if ur so curious u should check it out...it isnt a gay bar leather bar or anything silly like that,..110 is very diverse though, white ppl black ppl freaks geeks gangstas college kids etc etc..So to all the ppl who r dogging it not knowin what it really is....i DARE u to go to 110 and say something because u will mos def get ur ass beat! 110 is what used to be the maroon lounge or fats and is now the livest place in richmond actually...plus its open from 10pm-230am and no they dont serve alcohol..but u r more than welcome to bring ur own...and if u smoke dro...bring that as well and fire it up with no worries haha...this club could save u a trip to amsterdam actually so blah...if ur scared of 110 then go to the maverick club or paddy wagon where ppl instantly judge u if u dont conform to what they look like!!! thats all.
Another gay bar, with whites doing little colored boys deep in their bootys. Lots of drugs and lost freaks go into that place, sickest of the sick hang out there. Stinks like a weight room with no ventilation, that is what I was told by by a man who went in by mistake, said the guys were grabbing at his but and checking him out.
Red and Swollen

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 17, 2011
Red wrote:
So you are telling us that gay bashing is back in town? Hot damn, few things finer than eating a mudhole in a flame boy or taking 10. The way I squeel like bitch is funny as hell.
FIFY
inquring

Ironton, OH

#18 Jan 27, 2011
anyone know how old you have to be to get into the maverick club?
Aegri Mentis

New Haven, KY

#19 May 11, 2011
inquring wrote:
If you look at the people in the club, you evidently have to be 75 to get in...
wondering

United States

#20 May 11, 2011
inquring wrote:
I heard maverick is closed
Maverick Question

Richmond, KY

#21 May 11, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard maverick is closed
Do they still sweep up the teeth and mop up the blood at the end of the night at The Maverick? Hell, I'm white and I'm scared to go in there!
steve lyons

Brewster, MA

#22 Nov 2, 2015
I'm definitely dating myself in regards to age, but is the Family Dog still there in Richmond? Does anyone on this thread remember the Family Dog?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Will Be Getting My Catwoman & Things Will Not... 6 min ButtheadEd 28
Tyler Gibbs and Justin White 16 min Erica 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,998
what to do if your mother aint giving your mone... (Oct '13) 1 hr kevin 17
Brown freckled breast 1 hr AmazingAwesomelady 9
dreams.... 1 hr DC ReBirth 56
Quanex threads blocked every time 1 hr Anne 17
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 4 hr HaHaHa 104

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages