WOW

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2009
You know him..what do you think??
TIffany McKinley

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 24, 2009
i know him and i think he is a great guy to get a long with. =) love you billy. =)
wolfe county chick 101

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2010
he dated my best friend and he seemed prett cool but he really hurt her though.so im kinda mad bout tht
Tiffany McKinley

Berea, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2010
I am dating billy smith now and he os so WONDERFUL i love you baby!=)
wolfe county chick 101

West Liberty, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2010
oh really because she was datin him all the way up til march and your prolly the chick he was cheatin on her with.billy i really hope you read this cuz u really done olivia wrong.she loved you so much u have no ideia!!you should be ashamed.if u think real hard u can figure this out my name starts with an h.u really need to call her cell and talk to her if she will pick up cuz u need to tell her thr truth for onced!!!
wolfe county chick 101

West Liberty, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2010
oh really because she was datin him all the way up til close to the end of march.so your prolly the chick he was cheatin on her with.billy i hope you read this cuz u really done olivia wrong!!you have no ideia how much she really loved you!!you need to call her cell and talk to her if she will answer for u.if you think bout it you can figure out who i am.my name starts with an h.dose that ring a bell??as i said u shouldent have done her that way.she was always good to you and faithful!you really hurt her bad.you have no ideia how bad u hurt her!!shes just not the same any more i hope your happy!!
Tiffany McKinley

Berea, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2010
Well i guess she should of kept a better eye on him. So she needs to get over it and move on hahahahahaha And were not together anymore.
ashley

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2010
tiffany i dont know you or anyone involved but that was so so rude! You must have never been cheated on because it has nothing to do with keeping your eyes on him, and as a female to laugh? Poor girl got her heart broken and your going to laugh!? For that, karma is going to get you, and trust me doll, a broken heart hurts. I dont know Olivia, but i feel for that poor girl.
Tiffany McKinley

Berea, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2010
From what i heard she is a little 14 year old girl who thinks she know what love is and yes i have been cheated on and you know that i should of kept a better eye on him the girl should know better she was datin someone that lived in a whole nother county like seriously what guy will stay faithfull in a long distance relashionship! grow up and live in the real world long distance dose not work out! i think its funny because this little 14 years thinks she is in love honey you got a lot of growing up to do!
run run run run run

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2010
billy you better get away why you can girl cause when she wants you she will follow you and call and text and email you boy runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Tiffany McKinley

Columbus, OH

#13 Mar 27, 2010
Haha thats so funny you probley dont even know billy or mine and his relashionship so you need to mind you own buisness emily and cody cause all you all do is harrass people and call and text people and act 5 years old so grow up and mind your own business your kid is more important than topix so go take care of them. =)
elementry love

United States

#14 Jun 22, 2011
Billy i have none u for a long time ur a good guy plez be good stay out of truble and keep ya head up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 6 min Tom Petty 3,784
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Roberta 135,151
travis whittamore good guy or cheating dog? (Dec '11) 1 hr say who 6
Bryan mcintosh in jail (May '14) 1 hr Grow grow grow 8
Robinson Terrace little gray box installed by a... 1 hr Look it up 31
debi white 2 hr curious 1
I'm worried about him 3 hr Cool Joe 3
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]