government shut down
needs the help

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2013
will i still get my welfare, hud, and food stamps during the shut down? i don't want to work and this is the only way i can pay my bills...
right

Irvine, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2013
needs the help wrote:
will i still get my welfare, hud, and food stamps during the shut down? i don't want to work and this is the only way i can pay my bills...
Nope
Blah

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Just go live under a bridge, troll.
really?

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2013
I hope not! Lazy POS
Tired of Waiting

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2013
needs the help wrote:
I can see that you're just trying to be facetious, but this is really serious. As I was reading your post, I skipped back to MSN news and saw that the guvment IS actually shutting down!! Well, not really; just some nonessential thangs, but then when I went to turn off my computer and saw that shut down button, I thought OMG, it's actually happnin'; 1984(the book) all over again. Big Brother IS watching us!!! Now, I'm being facetious. Thanks a lot you stupid Democrats and Republicans who can't seem to agree on anything except for when to return to WORK after being on extended vacation and coming back acting like spoiled freakin' brats, you bunch of humps! Get together and agree on a budget or YALL'S azz's will be shut down next election!
heres a list

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2013
here is a list of offices that will be shutting down: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/government-shu...
Local

Corbin, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2013
I think they need to not only shut down, but to begin our new freedom by using the last of the money before closing to hire bulldozers to begin tearing down all government buildings so they will never be able to return.

Government should take care of the roads and infrastructure with that being the limit of their power.

Screw Obama Care. Shut the system down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 45 min Yassssssssss 321
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Simmons 164,753
Kenneth Barger Senior 1 hr translation 5
Harley Kent Lee PADGETT 1 hr translation 2
Kevin Jenkins 1 hr translation 37
Shame on you! 2 hr Tyrone 6
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 41,646

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages