Attention all who stay at Quality Qua...

Attention all who stay at Quality Quarters Inn

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Daisy

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Last night we caught the guy staying in room 222 trying to break into everybody'. vehicles. He went from car to car seeing if they were unlocked and if they were he went through it then opened the trunks. Luckily my car was locked. Just a heads up, always lock your vehicles up if you're staying here.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Did you call police?
Daisy

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
We told the owner and he said he was taking care of it.
Boboot

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah, did you really just stand there and watch that happen? If so, you are no better than he is.
gator

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Interesting, you told the owner, but didn't call the police. Hmmmm.
gator

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
And when you caught the guy, what did you do with him? And you did say that you caught him.
who was it

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2013
What did he look like?
Daisy

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
No we didn't just stand there you idiot. I'm trying to inform everybody to lock their vehicles so they don't get their stuff stolen! My husband ran to our friends room and told him to come out because someone was in his car. And when they confronted him outside he said he was looking for his girlfriend because he thought she was hiding in a car. If you're posting on here to bash me, F*CK YOU. I'm trying to prevent this from happening. His name is Tony and he stays in room 222.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Sounds like they were cooking a little meth to me ? But idk
Needs to

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2013
That whole place needs to be shut down. Nobody with a choice would stay there. The owners and police know the amount of drugs that are being made there and yet they do nothing about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 43 min Jessika1995 33,323
New Investigation for Jesse 1 hr so what 202
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Lemmy is God II 21,204
Why is it that only whites can be racists?? 1 hr meee 4
Lake Reba 4th celebration 2 hr David 1
Must Have Tall, Slender, Single Dark Haired God... 2 hr Magoo 108
Earl Bailey 2 hr abc 1
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE