Peter Cottontail

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Please email me for information... I can provide pictures.

This sweet animal showed up at my home and is clearly house broken and an indoor pet. Appears to be litter trained; somewhat shy at first.

I am a huge animal lover and I would take care of him/her myself but I work long hours and cannot give it the proper care it needs. I do not know it's age and gender nor what it takes to care for a pet rabbit.

Please let me know if you are interested-- serious takers only please.
Peter Cottontail

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Actually- please post your email and I shall contact you--I'd prefer not to post my email address here. Thanks!
Do Not Understand

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

Well there you go....all you guys drawing unemployment that are on Topix telling how you are living on canned vegetables, bread, and have no electricity,(but somehow are able to afford the Internet to get on Topix). Free rabbit for Thanksgiving. Don't even have to get out of the house to hunt it down.

Actually "Peter Cottontail" I mean no disrespect towards your post or the pet rabbit. There was just an earlier Topic about drawing unemployment and how they have no food and no electricty, but yet here they are on the Internet.
Peter Cottontail

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Do Not Understand wrote:
Well there you go....all you guys drawing unemployment that are on Topix telling how you are living on canned vegetables, bread, and have no electricity,(but somehow are able to afford the Internet to get on Topix). Free rabbit for Thanksgiving. Don't even have to get out of the house to hunt it down.
Actually "Peter Cottontail" I mean no disrespect towards your post or the pet rabbit. There was just an earlier Topic about drawing unemployment and how they have no food and no electricty, but yet here they are on the Internet.
I can feel your frustrations. I work two jobs to keep myself going- so it must be nice to draw a check while sitting at home.
Those in need feel free to go to Grace Now- a charity with which I volunteer that gives food/medical care to those in need and for those who are seriously looking for work-- there ARE placing hiring (especially during the holiday season).

And no offense taken-- but sorry- not giving this sweet creature away for dinner ;)-- only PET type owners thanks :)
kim gill

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Peter Cottontail wrote:
Please email me for information... I can provide pictures.
This sweet animal showed up at my home and is clearly house broken and an indoor pet. Appears to be litter trained; somewhat shy at first.
I am a huge animal lover and I would take care of him/her myself but I work long hours and cannot give it the proper care it needs. I do not know it's age and gender nor what it takes to care for a pet rabbit.
Please let me know if you are interested-- serious takers only please.

i am interested please text me at 18593147885
hey

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

1) the original post was 4 years ago... I doubt he still has the bunny
2) it is not safe to put your phone number on the internet
lilron

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Do you still have the rabbit ? If so I'll take it ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min wtf 145,010
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 32 min --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- 7,067
Word Association (Jul '10) 44 min - Intrepid Voyager - 18,443
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 46 min - Intrepid Voyager - 16,502
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 27,989
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 128,059
Driver who took out Snooty Fox 2 hr Colonel Mustard 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••