Free Pet Rabbit to GOOD home....

Free Pet Rabbit to GOOD home....

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Peter Cottontail

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2009
Please email me for information... I can provide pictures.

This sweet animal showed up at my home and is clearly house broken and an indoor pet. Appears to be litter trained; somewhat shy at first.

I am a huge animal lover and I would take care of him/her myself but I work long hours and cannot give it the proper care it needs. I do not know it's age and gender nor what it takes to care for a pet rabbit.

Please let me know if you are interested-- serious takers only please.
Peter Cottontail

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2009
Actually- please post your email and I shall contact you--I'd prefer not to post my email address here. Thanks!
Do Not Understand

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2009
Well there you go....all you guys drawing unemployment that are on Topix telling how you are living on canned vegetables, bread, and have no electricity,(but somehow are able to afford the Internet to get on Topix). Free rabbit for Thanksgiving. Don't even have to get out of the house to hunt it down.

Actually "Peter Cottontail" I mean no disrespect towards your post or the pet rabbit. There was just an earlier Topic about drawing unemployment and how they have no food and no electricty, but yet here they are on the Internet.
Peter Cottontail

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2009
Do Not Understand wrote:
Well there you go....all you guys drawing unemployment that are on Topix telling how you are living on canned vegetables, bread, and have no electricity,(but somehow are able to afford the Internet to get on Topix). Free rabbit for Thanksgiving. Don't even have to get out of the house to hunt it down.
Actually "Peter Cottontail" I mean no disrespect towards your post or the pet rabbit. There was just an earlier Topic about drawing unemployment and how they have no food and no electricty, but yet here they are on the Internet.
I can feel your frustrations. I work two jobs to keep myself going- so it must be nice to draw a check while sitting at home.
Those in need feel free to go to Grace Now- a charity with which I volunteer that gives food/medical care to those in need and for those who are seriously looking for work-- there ARE placing hiring (especially during the holiday season).

And no offense taken-- but sorry- not giving this sweet creature away for dinner ;)-- only PET type owners thanks :)
kim gill

Winchester, KY

#5 May 4, 2013
Peter Cottontail wrote:
Please email me for information... I can provide pictures.
This sweet animal showed up at my home and is clearly house broken and an indoor pet. Appears to be litter trained; somewhat shy at first.
I am a huge animal lover and I would take care of him/her myself but I work long hours and cannot give it the proper care it needs. I do not know it's age and gender nor what it takes to care for a pet rabbit.
Please let me know if you are interested-- serious takers only please.

i am interested please text me at 18593147885
hey

Ironton, OH

#6 May 4, 2013
1) the original post was 4 years ago... I doubt he still has the bunny
2) it is not safe to put your phone number on the internet
lilron

Richmond, KY

#7 May 4, 2013
Do you still have the rabbit ? If so I'll take it ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 165,606
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Fungail 41,948
baptist health c section separated from healthy... 4 hr girlcrush 5
Almost Amused What Will You Do If 6 hr Molly 81
Please help! 7 hr good luck 4
dateing miners people will be jailed. 7 hr Jenny 11
Rob Youkon 8 hr Mo Money 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages