Jarrett Masters walking around Richmond
THE ENFORCER

Richmond, KY

#41 May 19, 2011
No hes walking around town free as can be ready to rape and pillage again!
billie jean

Carthage, TN

#42 May 19, 2011
they drop his charges??
jimmy martinez

Richmond, KY

#43 May 19, 2011
el roto me soto mel roto me soto queta laboka chingya punto mightycomb belli my pinga jarret masters!
Jose jimenez

United States

#44 May 20, 2011
Ustedes son los más ignorantes idiotas que jamás he visto. Usted es inútil y aburrido ejecutor.

If you could read and write english Enforcer, you might be able get this translated.

But not much chance of that Huh?
one who knows

Ironton, OH

#45 Aug 5, 2011
looky here wrote:
Jarrett has the smallest penis I have seen.
I know his ex and she said he was hung like a horse... and they didn't end on good terms. I also know both of the 2 of the people he raped one a year ago. I don't know how true it is on if he did rape them or not, but I do know the first one had to have stitches afterward. So maybe he has more than u think when its hard, I don't know just saying.
mindi

Richmond, KY

#46 Aug 5, 2011
he has been in jail since oct 2010.
lol

Carthage, TN

#47 Aug 5, 2011
no its not...he was a joke in prison...and it was her butthole that needed stitches, which is usually the case when someone is raped...btw, he even knows himself how little it is bc he always said uf he could change anything bout himself he would want a bigger one bc its so small..iv seen it, its basically non existent...and thats 100 percent fact
mindi

Richmond, KY

#48 Aug 5, 2011
actually in 2007 they had no evidence to find him guilty of rape and she never showed... the police also caught her in lies... she was on her period.... this time 8 out of his 10 years is for being a persistent felon.... he didnt want to go to trial.... you shouldnt believe everything you read in the media
lol

Carthage, TN

#49 Aug 7, 2011
is he out or what? whats goin on with him????
family

Richmond, KY

#50 Aug 8, 2011
lol wrote:
is he out or what? whats goin on with him????
he is in jail
TheTodd high five

United States

#51 Aug 8, 2011
There has never been evidence of rape, just acusations. First one proved to be BS and the second one will too.

You shouldnt claim rape to cover your ass when you get caught screwing around.

This guy needs to pick a better class of PillHo to screw around with.
u kno

United States

#52 Oct 21, 2011
I got to know him after the fact and I consider him good peoples. Dont know facts just what I see for myself.
SMH

Lebanon, KY

#53 May 9, 2013
Well...I was incarnated and was pen pals with him lol...yea I learned my lesson...been out since 2009 n clean 6 years come June...anyways he did rape someone, not sure how many but I know of one for a fact cause he told me...he has a small peter with a mushroom head as he claims lmfao ..was wondering about him is y I'm posting on this bit guess I got my answer! Smh!!!!!
Personally

Berea, KY

#54 May 9, 2013
I do know he did attempt to molest a girl at a hotel party who was incapacitated. He told someone bragging about using his finger to sodomize her while she was passed out and heavily inebriated. They didn't know the 15 yr old girls name is the only reason no police were called and we were all minors except him, drinking at the time. This happened several yrs ago maybe 11 or so. Unless there is more than one with this name around 30 yrs old?
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#55 May 9, 2013
i know him well and the woman that accused him of rape she went to the police and said he didnt rape her. she was just too drunkand had forgotten what she done. Go look for yourself he was charged with a NO FORCE sex crime you can look him up on the KOOL website the kentuckyoffenderonlinelookup
Truth

Richmond, KY

#56 May 12, 2013
Hes aa rapist if its the firs girl might have droped the charges but the second one did not and i run his back ground he has a long record of demostic batterry and his baby mamma carrie means lol and he is in jail for rape now look it up ....http://apps.corrections.ky .gov/KOOL/Details/92610
dumb

Richmond, KY

#57 May 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
Hes aa rapist if its the firs girl might have droped the charges but the second one did not and i run his back ground he has a long record of demostic batterry and his baby mamma carrie means lol and he is in jail for rape now look it up ....http://apps.corrections.ky .gov/KOOL/Details/92610
he is in there for NO FORCE rape because she was too drunk to remember she was a ballard drive pill wh*re who got pissed that he took her pills
Personally

Berea, KY

#58 May 14, 2013
I was not referring to the "No force rape", I was referring to an incident that happened with a different girl who was a high schooler. I would give the name but I don't want to put someone's info out on blast on here! Besides this girl didn't go to the police. What happened was... We were party hopping and went to what used to be Econo Lodge to a party. It was lame by the time we got there only like 4ppl were still there( it was late). Two of them were girls, everyone wild as hell and one chick passed out. Jarrett asked us for a ride across town. When we were on our way, he started saying, " Smell my finger man, I got up in that bi+ches a$$.( literally a hole )" We responded with," No way dude, get back with that nasty s#it."
Then during conversation we found out it was the girl we knew who was passed out. So we threw his a$$ outta the car and told him he was lucky we didn't kick his a$$! He then changed his story and tried to say it was consensual. Being we knew the girl, we asked her about it, and she had no idea it even happened and was VERY upset! She said," I can't go to the cops, my parents will never let me out of the house again if they found out I was out drinking." ( Keep in mind she was way underage. I have no reason to make this up and don't even know the guy aside this one encounter. We too were young and afraid of getting into trouble if we told anyone and left it up to her ( Being she was the one who was sodomized ). So do give me any of this," He never hurt anyone, crap!". He is a sexual predator !!!
personally 2

Richmond, KY

#59 May 14, 2013
Personally wrote:
I was not referring to the "No force rape", I was referring to an incident that happened with a different girl who was a high schooler. I would give the name but I don't want to put someone's info out on blast on here! Besides this girl didn't go to the police. What happened was... We were party hopping and went to what used to be Econo Lodge to a party. It was lame by the time we got there only like 4ppl were still there( it was late). Two of them were girls, everyone wild as hell and one chick passed out. Jarrett asked us for a ride across town. When we were on our way, he started saying, " Smell my finger man, I got up in that bi+ches a$$.( literally a hole )" We responded with," No way dude, get back with that nasty s#it."
Then during conversation we found out it was the girl we knew who was passed out. So we threw his a$$ outta the car and told him he was lucky we didn't kick his a$$! He then changed his story and tried to say it was consensual. Being we knew the girl, we asked her about it, and she had no idea it even happened and was VERY upset! She said," I can't go to the cops, my parents will never let me out of the house again if they found out I was out drinking." ( Keep in mind she was way underage. I have no reason to make this up and don't even know the guy aside this one encounter. We too were young and afraid of getting into trouble if we told anyone and left it up to her ( Being she was the one who was sodomized ). So do give me any of this," He never hurt anyone, crap!". He is a sexual predator !!!
this is all he said she said and your friend shouldnt have been at a party like that. you all have NO proof. he is theif but im not sure he is a rapist
bad deal

United States

#60 May 14, 2013
Hes doing good 300+lb runs about 30+ mwiiles a day the girl that said he raped her was saying she lied at a party... he stole her pills...she did have sex with him.her ol man came in an jarret jumped out the window with there pills lol 10...30s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Wanted To Let You Know 1 hr Still Nothing 126
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just saying 148,850
Deadbeat 3 hr Futoo 7
Jim Barnes stinks as mayor of Richmond 3 hr Barnes hater 4
Name someone who died from overdose (Jan '15) 4 hr Anne 15
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 4 hr U should know 75
Leona brown 5 hr Harrumph 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages