wondering

Berea, KY

#163 Oct 13, 2009
Freddy wrote:
Thanks Tamera...coming from you that means nothing and if you don't think everyone on here doesn't realize you are the same person posting over and over again and changing your name...well, that speaks volumes for your "intelligence". Your mother isn't ashamed of you..as a matter of fact, that circus act you do with the two monkeys and a mule has probably brought your family quite a bit of money. I'm glad your mother is proud of your "hidden" talents!
PEOPLE NEED JOBS!!!!!!!!!! AND REAL LIVES!!!!!!!!!! Fighting on Topix...wow...
HolyGrail

Lexington, KY

#164 Oct 13, 2009
http://www.crosland.com/about_us/media/newsro...

Richmond Centre Adds GNC, Campus Outfitters

Richmond, Ky., Oct. 1, 2009 – Crosland LLC and Carolina Holdings have attracted two new tenants to Richmond Centre, an 800,000-square-foot regional shopping destination located at I 75 (exit 87) south of Lexington. GNC and Campus Outfitters are the most recent additions to the growing list of retailers, restaurants and services.

GNC (1,214 sf), a vitamin and supplement retailer, is the world’s largest company of its kind devoted exclusively to helping customers improve their quality of life. The retailer sets the standard in the nutritional supplement industry, demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety and product potency. GNC plans to open in November and will offer the best in vitamins and supplements; sports nutrition, diet and energy products; as well as body care treatments such as lotions, soaps, scrubs, bath salts and oils.

Campus Outfitters (688 sf) will provide Richmond Centre customers with the best in college-branded apparel. The store will be located just one mile from Eastern Kentucky University, so students will be able to expand their alma mater wardrobe with Campus Outfitters' offerings. The retailer opened in September.

“We’re thrilled with the success of Richmond Centre,” said Charles Thrift, senior leasing associate for Crosland.“The addition of GNC and Campus Outfitters will enhance each shopper’s variety and help make the center a premier shopping destination in central Kentucky.”

About Richmond Centre

Located 21 miles south of Lexington and visible from I-75 at exit 87, Richmond Centre is set on a 120-acre tract in central Kentucky and is one of the largest retail destinations between Lexington and Knoxville, Tenn. Just one mile from Eastern Kentucky University, the development will consist of 800,000 square feet of retail space featuring 13 outparcels, 15 acres for two hotels, and 60,000 square feet of office space. Current anchors include Belk, JCPenney and Cinemark Theatre. Meijer began construction in May 2009. Richmond Centre is a joint venture between Crosland LLC and Carolina Holdings Inc.
Well

AOL

#165 Oct 13, 2009
Yes, it is such a huge failure. On Saturday afternoon while circling the parking lot trying to find a space this was the first thought that entered my mind!!!
barjjj

AOL

#166 Oct 13, 2009
richmond center is busy . come to jacks bp and watch back there it looks like and ant farm most days
Jet Stream

United States

#167 Oct 13, 2009
Richmond needs better paying jobs than retail and restaurants.
Smartone

Calabasas, CA

#168 Oct 13, 2009
Jet Stream wrote:
That is so true, however, since there are no jobs anywhere - even in retail because of our "Outsourcing" which is a crime, Richmond at least is fortunate to have some jobs in retail. Most places have hardly anything in the corporate world. Jobs have gone to God knows where. Thanks to our leaders approving the outsourcing. When I get someone on the phone from India or Philippines or other foreign places, I ask to speak to someone from the US that can speak English and I also write a letter to that company's preseident of CEO afterward and tell them that I will quit using their products or services unless they start bringing jobs back to the US. If we all did that, maybe we could make an impact or a statement to stop this - Richmond and other places might get some decent employment.
Stuck in Baghdad

Iraq

#169 Oct 14, 2009
I wish to share a little something with you all. Imagine if Richmond had only one place to eat that cooked food they decided you should eat. Imagine if Richmond had one store that stocked items they feel you should buy, not based on demand. Imagine if you will that Richmond also had few roads, clustered shared housing units that are literally prefabricated storage units converted into rooms, all jobs are done by contract laborers from other nations, and the only job you had was either supporting or performing dangerous missions. Welcome to Iraq. We have no choice in stores and VERY little entertainment. Be glad for the choices each of you have, such as choice in food, clothing, vehicles, homes, jobs, even friends. If you don't like it, don't participate. The jobs and capital that Richmond Centre has brought to the Richmond area could be crucial in helping our community survive uncertain economic times. You all do not know how fortunate we are to have both EKU (even with those damn kids) and Richmond Centre. Here at FOB Prosperity, at least we have a gym with no member's fees....
Cool

United States

#170 Oct 14, 2009
Jet Stream wrote:

You got this right. For this reason, I see the Center as a failier. All those idiots working for minimum wage and thinking they are doing good. Right, the only thing they are doing is making the area look bad by being there.

Do the only sensible thing and tear this whore stop down. Because that is all that is there, women needing sex and willing to do anybody, and the men that follow them.

Richmond Center is a waste of good land for no reason what so ever.

Let those type people be lot lizzards at the truck stop like their mothers were, and not try to propagate near town like they are.
Freddy

Barnesville, OH

#171 Oct 14, 2009
Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
You got this right. For this reason, I see the Center as a failier. All those idiots working for minimum wage and thinking they are doing good. Right, the only thing they are doing is making the area look bad by being there.
Do the only sensible thing and tear this whore stop down. Because that is all that is there, women needing sex and willing to do anybody, and the men that follow them.
Let those type people be lot lizzards at the truck stop like their mothers were, and not try to propagate near town like they are.
The only "failier" I see is your inability to understand the English language (the word is "failure"). Everytime you come on here and type your trash can full of garbage, the retailers and their patrons understand why Richmond doesn't have a Comedy Club: YOU provide all the laughs with your childish banter. If you refer to the Richmond Centre as a "whore stop", I suggest you quit hanging out there and propositioning people.
Smartone

United States

#172 Oct 14, 2009
Freddy wrote:
<quoted text>The only "failier" I see is your inability to understand the English language (the word is "failure"). Everytime you come on here and type your trash can full of garbage, the retailers and their patrons understand why Richmond doesn't have a Comedy Club: YOU provide all the laughs with your childish banter. If you refer to the Richmond Centre as a "whore stop", I suggest you quit hanging out there and propositioning people.
Amen, this guys is constantly referring to the females that work there as whores. I am assuming he is a guy. He must hate women. He is probably an old fart, and despises progress among other things. I hope the women are safe that work there. Sometimes an old fart gets in his head that women are bad and then trouble can happen if you know what I mean. This guy that comes on here should be reported and try to find out his ISP so we can stop him.
He should not be referring to the nice people (female) at Richmond Center as he continues to do, as whores. This is bad.
okay

Richmond, KY

#173 Oct 14, 2009
seriously. ive lived in richmond for 13 years. and all it has done is open new stuff.. move it around and then half the new stuff closes and we are stuck with trashy place like ballards and peddlers mall.
richmond is full of idiots who think they can party all the time and still do something with their lives.
thats why we have so many 30 year olds working in restaurants. all they do is drink and do drugs... thats all there is to do in this town.
to the dumb people saying the centre is closing. its not anytime soon (you think cooperate giants such as meijers would spend all that money opening a store just to close it in a few years?). the issue is time. and the fact that half the stuff thats over there was already in richmond really sucks. now we just have more empty buildings in richmond. i hope it does take off. that way richmond wouldnt be so dull and boring. with more to do than drink your ass off or get high every night maybe we would start producing some upstanding individuals in the FUTURE.
if youre bitching about it being open and want it to close then dont shop there? duh. but then where will you shop? walmart? haha nice. have fun with that. walmart is horrid. it doesnt pay well and its full of rude people who only think of themselves.
stop whining and just live.
if youre going to make a post about my spelling grammar or punctuation. save it. its the fucking internet dumbass.
to the guy complaining about being in iraq.. shouldve thought of that one before you signed the contracts. you are govt property now. they will give you only what they need you to have to do what they want you to do.
LocDoc

Seattle, WA

#174 Oct 14, 2009
Stuck in Baghdad wrote:
Welcome to Iraq. We have no choice in stores and VERY little entertainment.

When you was in the guard, being a weekend warrior, sucking up that government money, it was ok, and now that the country needs you, you complain.

Face it man, every person in Iraq JOINED the military. So you are where you wanted to be.
Jerry

Richmond, KY

#176 Oct 14, 2009
okay wrote:
seriously. ive lived in richmond for 13 years. and all it has done is open new stuff.. move it around and then half the new stuff closes and we are stuck with trashy place like ballards and peddlers mall.
richmond is full of idiots who think they can party all the time and still do something with their lives.
thats why we have so many 30 year olds working in restaurants. all they do is drink and do drugs... thats all there is to do in this town.
to the dumb people saying the centre is closing. its not anytime soon (you think cooperate giants such as meijers would spend all that money opening a store just to close it in a few years?). the issue is time. and the fact that half the stuff thats over there was already in richmond really sucks. now we just have more empty buildings in richmond. i hope it does take off. that way richmond wouldnt be so dull and boring. with more to do than drink your ass off or get high every night maybe we would start producing some upstanding individuals in the FUTURE.
if youre bitching about it being open and want it to close then dont shop there? duh. but then where will you shop? walmart? haha nice. have fun with that. walmart is horrid. it doesnt pay well and its full of rude people who only think of themselves.
stop whining and just live.
if youre going to make a post about my spelling grammar or punctuation. save it. its the fucking internet dumbass.
to the guy complaining about being in iraq.. shouldve thought of that one before you signed the contracts. you are govt property now. they will give you only what they need you to have to do what they want you to do.
You are one f*cking douchebag.
Larry

Richmond, KY

#177 Oct 14, 2009
Freddy and Smartone....

You two are pundits at best. Sure the women that frequent the Richmond Center are ho's. The poster got it exactly right on the money. Several times since it opened I have driven through and found a woman to hop right in and cross to Holiday Inn for a few hours. Heck, I thought thats what the place was for.

Okay....

I agree with you as well. There will no doubt be a peddlers mal stuffed full of junk in the Richmond Center in a few short years.
Well

AOL

#178 Oct 14, 2009
i agree with okay enough junk and empty look at the frist old lowes building just sitting there empty no need for all the junk in the town now the old mall will be empty soo more wasted farm land

JERRY YOU ARE A DUMBASS YOU SHOULD GO BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK YOU CAME FROM
Gidget

Los Angeles, CA

#179 Oct 14, 2009
Larry wrote:
Freddy and Smartone....
You two are pundits at best. Sure the women that frequent the Richmond Center are ho's. The poster got it exactly right on the money. Several times since it opened I have driven through and found a woman to hop right in and cross to Holiday Inn for a few hours. Heck, I thought thats what the place was for.
Okay....
I agree with you as well. There will no doubt be a peddlers mal stuffed full of junk in the Richmond Center in a few short years.
That happens in EVERY town and city. You have women that go for prostitution, however, if there were no takers or no men to keep it going, there would be no prostitution. If you do not want progress, new malls and stores, or "whores" move to the middle east where you can join the taliban or something and mistreat women. Last time I checked, Madison County has grown quite a bit since 2000 and it was bound to happen, that a new center would come in so if Madison County can stop growth and go backward, then maybe the mall would not stay open. Duh?
Freddy

United States

#180 Oct 15, 2009
Well wrote:
i agree with okay enough junk and empty look at the frist old lowes building just sitting there empty no need for all the junk in the town now the old mall will be empty soo more wasted farm land
JERRY YOU ARE A DUMBASS YOU SHOULD GO BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK YOU CAME FROM
Awww, did somebody get their feeling hurt? Jerry sounds pretty damn smart compared to your idiotic ramblings. Is that the best you can come up with?
Freddy

United States

#181 Oct 15, 2009
Larry wrote:
Freddy and Smartone....
Okay....
Better a pundit than an uneducated low life such as yourself who is mad because he didn't get a piece of the action when they started building Richmond Centre. You sound exactly like the little kid who never got his way in school: I guess you haven't changed since you dropped out...right? Still bitching and griping for no apparent reason.

Since: Sep 09

Kansas City, KS

#182 Oct 15, 2009
Only you stuck up Richmond people would bitch about getting a brand new mall. There are so many other communities that deserve this so much more than you people.

There is obviously more than enough that do appreciate it since its packed full nearly every weekend so just don't go there if you don't like it. The rest of us who aren't expected the universe to revolve around us enjoy a nice new place to go shop, eat, or hang out at.
Flippy

Richmond, KY

#183 Dec 21, 2009
Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
You see it as a "failier"? I'm sorry you dropped out of school after 2nd grade before the 3rd grade spelling bee. My guess is you're not working for minimum wage, probably not at all. God forbid someone modernize Madison county to bring in some tax dollars that Fayette would gladly take.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good places to fish in richmond (May '13) 7 min fish 18
im working with this F#t B!~Ch Pam Harding.... (Dec '09) 7 min tired too 9
enersys (Apr '10) 12 min Drover 153
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 18 min NotEd 5,593
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min spaceship 136,711
does anyone know durrane conner 1 hr sweet thing 3
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 19,955
Richmond Little Leauge ruined by travel ball 1 hr baseball mother 36
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]