Carless

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
I've been searching on craigslist but haven't had any luck. I need a reliable car for myself and my son in the price range up to around $1,000 if anybody is selling one in this area.
LMAO

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2013
there is only two problems with your post...

1.$1,000
2. reliable

you see, you can't have those two things at the same time when you're talking about a car. i'm sorry, but there is no such thing. no one in their right mind will sell you a car that is reliable for 1K, AND no car that is for sale for 1K is reliable.
Carless

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 7, 2013
LMAO wrote:
there is only two problems with your post...
1.$1,000
2. reliable
you see, you can't have those two things at the same time when you're talking about a car. i'm sorry, but there is no such thing. no one in their right mind will sell you a car that is reliable for 1K, AND no car that is for sale for 1K is reliable.
No need to be an ass, LMAO. If thats all i can afford it's all I can afford.
LMAO

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Carless wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be an ass, LMAO. If thats all i can afford it's all I can afford.
i was not rude, i didn't call you any names (as you did me), i didn't insult your intelligence, i simply stated you can't have a reliable car for $1K.

i'm even going to give you advice, searching craiglists is the worst thing you can do. you're much better off going to a buy here/pay here car lot. a certificed pre own car lot. but buying from a private person over the internet is a utter disaster waiting to happen 2 weeks after you buy it.

please, don't be upset with me.... just trying to have you avoid a large mistake you will regret. and you let you know there are NO RELIABLE CARS FOR $1k!!!!!
van for sale

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2013
1999 dodge caravan sport for sale, was asking 1500.00 but im negotiable.. let me know if your interested
Carless

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 7, 2013
van for sale wrote:
1999 dodge caravan sport for sale, was asking 1500.00 but im negotiable.. let me know if your interested
Yes, I am interested. Do you have gmail to do chat?
nick

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Damn, that LMAO is an ass for sure! It sucks how there are so many people out there that are jerks just to be jerks. Anyways, I don't have a car for sale (sorry) but whatever you do DO NOT go to a pay here buy here lot! Those places are just rip offs, the same as rental centers. You will end up with a piece of crap and paying triple what it is worth.
Omg

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
nick wrote:
Damn, that LMAO is an ass for sure! It sucks how there are so many people out there that are jerks just to be jerks. Anyways, I don't have a car for sale (sorry) but whatever you do DO NOT go to a pay here buy here lot! Those places are just rip offs, the same as rental centers. You will end up with a piece of crap and paying triple what it is worth.
and don't go to James Webb he is a lier and bad place to get a car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking About M Now 2 min Edtarded 85
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 10 min Jennifer Renee 37,809
Ban Kim =Anne 46 min I feel sorry for ... 6
Why Men Cheat 3 hr Additionally 4
Meet me! 4 hr My treat 19
Rise and fall of david 6 hr You need help 2
Changing Richmond 6 hr Jackass 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages