Bikini car wash hiring for spring sea...

Bikini car wash hiring for spring season!

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Business man

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 6, 2013
We are opening a bikini car wash next to the interstate! We are looking for attractive girls, height/weight proportionate, 18 and up, and outgoing for full time seasonal work! Fun, and great pay! Will be accepting applications starting, and will post an email at that time. Anyone interested?
AltinT

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Sounds to me like you are a pimp looking for girls to preform for pay?

Please post the address where you are going to be opening at so I can begin contacting all the protesters.
Business man

Murray, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
With all due respect, we are a legitimate business. There is no need for protestors. We are no different than some of the restaurants that has attractive female waitresses. We pay 10.00 per hour plus tips, you can even get a tan while on the job!
idiot

Henderson, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Business man wrote:
With all due respect, we are a legitimate business. There is no need for protestors. We are no different than some of the restaurants that has attractive female waitresses. We pay 10.00 per hour plus tips, you can even get a tan while on the job!
Can't wait to bring the first lawsuit on you !
Honest

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2013
What is wrong with people? Some if you can't wait to stick your nose into somebody elses business. If you don't like the idea of a perfectly LEGAL business, then don't go there. Find something productive to do with your life if you have that much time on your hands. Go help feed and clothe the needy or something. Otherwise, mind your own damn business!
Business man

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your challenge. My brother and I are attorneys.
Haha

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha!! You just got burned!
Rolls Royce

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
why wait for the warmer weather? most car washes make more money in the winter months then they do in summer months. i rather wash my own car in the summer months to be honest... but in the winter? NO WAY! and with all the salt and grimm on the road, it needs one weekly.

besides, the girls will be STICKING OUT on a day like today!
EntrepreneurEven tually

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2014
I live in Cape Coral, Florida, literally ONE MILE from a slutty coffee house featuring girls giving out coffee drive thru/sneak-a-peak style. Im not knocking how anyone gets money as long as they aren't killing others for profit but of girls wanna use the fact that men are stupid enough to give them money for staring at them for hours I say sign me up. I've been thinking of starting one here, its nearly 80-90 degrees year round except maybe a few weeks during the summer but its more "swimsuit" weather. And I've been thinking why not by the beach? We have a strip club by the beach, a "bikini" car wash should work too. The beach gets your car horribly filthy and the swimsuits work at the beach, the "protesters" can go fuck themselves. No bikinis at the beach? No snowboards in the snow and no hot dogs on 4th of July too while we're at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 17 min Jennifer Renee 42,289
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 166,400
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 2 hr Anti Ed 743
Ellen stotts 5 hr justwondering 3
Greg Abrams and Alicia Deaton 5 hr Knowem 1
Working Girls 7 hr Meee 5
106.3 from Middlesboro ky 8 hr the skinny 23

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance