Chaz

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Is there any place in Richmond where u can cage fight?
yup

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Chaz wrote:
Is there any place in Richmond where u can cage fight?
jail
Underground MMA

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Underground MMA has best cage fighters in Kentucky.
Kee

San Diego, CA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Underground MMA wrote:
Underground MMA has best cage fighters in Kentucky.
If a challenger gets into the cage and stomps a hole in them, can he then flip them over and tag their tails? Are they man enough to gamble their skills on their asses? Can the match be filmed?
Come on MMA, give up a shot at that ass.

So are we on? Date, Time, Capacity or number of friends I can bring to watch you take it.
Reader

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
I see you got no takers. (Smile)
Kee

San Diego, CA

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Where did you go MMA? I just heard MMA is for Massage My Ass. Is that right?

So when is the match and where. Who you gonna get to chance that reaming? Come on now....
Underground MMA

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Kee wrote:
<quoted text>
If a challenger gets into the cage and stomps a hole in them, can he then flip them over and tag their tails? Are they man enough to gamble their skills on their asses? Can the match be filmed?
Come on MMA, give up a shot at that ass.
So are we on? Date, Time, Capacity or number of friends I can bring to watch you take it.
I hope you was not referring to me! You do know we train under Raymond Diaz don't you. Probably not interested in any match with us NOW are you?
Kee

San Diego, CA

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Underground MMA wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you was not referring to me! You do know we train under Raymond Diaz don't you. Probably not interested in any match with us NOW are you?

Alright, I will allow you to have Diaz in the cage with you, but after I knock you both out, you both will be getting the prize.

Set it up punk. And find yourself some vaseline.
MMA me beetch

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2012
and who the frick is ray diaz?
Underground MMA

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Kee wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, I will allow you to have Diaz in the cage with you, but after I knock you both out, you both will be getting the prize.
Set it up punk. And find yourself some vaseline.
First off you wouldn't last 30seconds with Master Raymond Diaz. He would beat you till you sh-t your pants. Lastly if you want some come to Underground MMA, we love handing out a** whoopings. You have just hit the start button on a whoop a** machine!
u r a dumbass

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Underground MMA wrote:
<quoted text>First off you wouldn't last 30seconds with Master Raymond Diaz. He would beat you till you sh-t your pants. Lastly if you want some come to Underground MMA, we love handing out a** whoopings. You have just hit the start button on a whoop a** machine!
to refer to someone as "master" makes you a low life piece of ass crap! you have brain f#cked.... hence, you are and will amount to being nothing better then ass crap!(and not the solid log type, i'm talking about the runny type with corn)
Underground mma
#12 Mar 29, 2013
Raymond diaz is a good friend of mine and he is good at what he does. he dont go around saying anything about being anything. he is a boxer and kick boxing and works muay thai with master will. he is a good guy i dont know why yall run ur mouth about him so much .he has a family and love what he does . so stop being a dick and grow some nuts and say it to him. the man dont run his mouth but he will back it up. this topix shit is crazy never in my life i would think that people would say dum shit like yall do. grow up i train at underground and he is dam good at what he does its a good thing he dont get on here and see all this .
Joe Yocom

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Where is this underground at I wonna train to cage fight
duh

Berea, KY

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Joe Yocom wrote:
Get a shovel.
R U Him

Galax, VA

#15 Mar 16, 2014
Joe Yocom wrote:
Are you the Joe Yocom, that is dating some Sarah girl?
heads up

Ironton, OH

#16 Mar 16, 2014
R U Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the Joe Yocom, that is dating some Sarah girl?
pay attention to the dates of the posts preceding yours. there's a good chance that the original poster and the persons who sporadically applied are long gone now. most topix posters tire of the smut and stop coming here within a couple of months, at most. the few who remain are probably too shut-in and sedentary to know much about cage fighting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 167,598
Candace and Lil ray ray Crutcher 4 hr chels 13
Paranormal activity on Smith Ballard St 5 hr Former Resident 9
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 7 hr Maybe Not 1,778
Eku aremark janitorial pay rate 8 hr Jill 4
party at jigwater? (Mar '15) 11 hr Ash Tray 13
Daniel Claybourne 11 hr Tsr 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages