NEW BAR in TOWN!
rock n roll

Winchester, KY

#21 Apr 5, 2009
Hard Sunday's playing there on April 18th so I'm definitely gonna come down and check it out, I heard they are awesome!
New Day

Lexington, KY

#22 Apr 6, 2009
T-Bombs is closing.It has been run into the ground. I think it might already be shut down. Everyone who was worth a darn is gone.
Ben

Richmond, KY

#23 Apr 7, 2009
Yeah, I heard it was closing. They say it hasn't been the same since Dave died and that Mexican woman took it over. Too bad.
Naw

Richmond, KY

#24 Apr 7, 2009
Great wrote:
Just what Richmond needs another place for drunks to hang out and do dope.
Drunks - maybe, but its not a drug place.
I've been there- It is very mellow. Older guys during the daytime and a young 30s crowd at night.
70s-80s rock plus decent bar food. Hot fries and cold beer.
whatever

Richmond, KY

#25 Apr 7, 2009
guess who wrote:
I hope it is better than Tailgaters! Is there a door charge, karoke or what? Can you smoke!
its no longer tailgaters it is ryders and where else in richmond can you do karaoke,smoke, drink, and have a good time? get a life punk!!
Rocker Connie

Richmond, KY

#26 Apr 8, 2009
please someone post when is the last day that t-bombs will be open - want to be sure not to miss it will be a BIG PARTY!!!!!!
bobodoogie

Richmond, KY

#27 Apr 8, 2009
Is T. Bomb's really closing or is this just a rumor? It's been rumored to close for at least a year now.

That being said, rock on Double Deuce! I've heard nothing but good things.
Diddle

Lexington, KY

#28 Apr 8, 2009
Richmond has had a history of offering some fine entertainment. Perhaps the most well known, in the recent past was, Family Dog and Phone 3.

Both brought in some very good area and regional bands. I always prefered Phone 3 but was also
friends with Robbie Robinson.

I hope this place does well. I hope the name however is no indication of it's future.

(remember the the movie, Roadhouse?)
Rocker Connie

Richmond, KY

#29 Apr 8, 2009
yeah bobodoogie - it's not a rumor now itsa fact. the lady running the place myust think she can run it the way she ran her bar in Mexico...its a shame but i don't want to miss the closing party.
richmond

Richmond, KY

#30 Apr 8, 2009
Isnt richmond supposed to be a college town? Sucks that the college kids have like 2-3 bars to choose from! Hell where I went we had like 6 in a 2 block radius.

Why do bars in richmond close up so fast?
Mel

United States

#31 Apr 8, 2009
Great another one. Joy.
owner

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Apr 13, 2009
T-Bombs is not closing it is just a rumor.
CHESTER

Cincinnati, OH

#33 Apr 14, 2009
New Day wrote:
T-Bombs is closing.It has been run into the ground. I think it might already be shut down. Everyone who was worth a darn is gone.
There's been a big hassle about the city noise ordinance.
CHESTER

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Apr 14, 2009
Great wrote:
Just what Richmond needs another place for drunks to hang out and do dope.
Damn right. I love those places!
Hello

Richmond, KY

#35 Apr 14, 2009
Double Duece allows smoking!!!! YAY !
CHESTER

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Apr 14, 2009
Did Rachel Billings and Curt Chapman start that bar?
Richmond

Richmond, KY

#38 Apr 15, 2009
Rocker Connie wrote:
yeah bobodoogie - it's not a rumor now itsa fact. the lady running the place myust think she can run it the way she ran her bar in Mexico...its a shame but i don't want to miss the closing party.
The "lady" you're referring to is not Mexican, she's from Venezuela
not really

Paducah, KY

#39 Apr 15, 2009
Actually, she is from Brazil. Her husband was David Billings, the original owner of t-bombs. And the bar is moving, not dying!!!
Done

Richmond, KY

#40 Apr 15, 2009
It isn't the same. I'll go to the deuce where some of the originals are. Country Dave, Doug, tommy and kurt are there. Plus they have really cold beer and I don't get ignored by the bartenders. Also paddy wagon is nice but a little more expensive.

I heard Rachel billings works at Saratoga now. Might go give it a try
scoop

Richmond, KY

#41 Apr 15, 2009
not really wrote:
Actually, she is from Brazil. Her husband was David Billings, the original owner of t-bombs. And the bar is moving, not dying!!!
Not Brazil either, she's from Puerto Rico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help 8 min A kind sole 7
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 9 min Molly 7,479
Jake Thorn, Jake's Auto Sales, Jake's Forgotten... 13 min Concerned 9
what to do if your mother aint giving your mone... (Oct '13) 33 min Unsure 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Anon 148,123
Kidnap and beating in Richmond? 1 hr JustCurious 3
Any Divorced, Fat, Ugly Women 38 to 48 Want To ... 1 hr CountDeMoney 280
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages