who's the best rapper in richmond

Since: Jul 09

Richmond, KY

#161 Jul 17, 2009
the best rapper in richmond is my bro [{KrownKing{]...so all u all stop hatin on every1...y is it that "maxpower" is always got somthin stupid to say? he is just jelous...so "maxpower" shut ya mouth...B***CHES
Max Power

United States

#162 Jul 17, 2009
Max Power would go Eminem/8 Mile on yo silly a$$, bee-och! Make like a tree, and get outta here.....

Richmond, KY

#163 Jul 17, 2009
u think im scared of you pathetic ass? HA! dumb bi**h...oh and just to let your stupid ass know...chris blizzard is NOT cheating on ashley williams! fyi this is ashley williams...and yeah i got enough nerve to throw my real name up here...somthing u would never b brave enough to do...dumb bitch!
MaddyHatter

Berea, KY

#164 Jul 17, 2009
Max Power wrote:
Max Power would go Eminem/8 Mile on yo silly a$$, bee-och! Make like a tree, and get outta here.....
Max your not listening its gonna be big its gonna be bad its gonna make you look pathetic I have the secret
Ellen

United States

#165 Jul 17, 2009
sexii wrote:
the best rapper in richmond is my bro [{KrownKing{]...so all u all stop hatin on every1...y is it that "maxpower" is always got somthin stupid to say? he is just jelous...so "maxpower" shut ya mouth...B***CHES
Max can't be "jelous" as there is no such word. You could compete with shawna for the Annual Topix Illiteracy Award. That will make your Mom very proud! At least you'll have a ribbon and trophy to go with that crack pipe on your shelf.
IKnowThis

Lexington, KY

#167 Jul 17, 2009
Los Peezy, hands down...No arguments...No debating...He's the SH*T
garbage

Lexington, KY

#168 Jul 17, 2009
IKnowThis wrote:
Los Peezy, hands down...No arguments...No debating...He's the SH*T
He sucks, I know penty who could get him
SvM Fan

Richmond, KY

#169 Jul 17, 2009
Bizzy maine is way better then los peezy
Max Power

Spartanburg, SC

#170 Jul 18, 2009
Max Van Peezy in the hiz-ouse, bee-och.....
Dick Trickle FoShizzle

Richmond, KY

#171 Jul 18, 2009
Why does Snoop Dog carry an umbrella all the time?

fo drizzle.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha NOW that's funny!
sumthin

United States

#172 Jul 18, 2009
I hear the lady @ Penney's wraps real good. My presents never looked so nice.
Bizzy MAine

Richmond, KY

#173 Jul 19, 2009
stay on topic and other dumba** people stay off the lame topics other then the main one.

Richmond, KY

#174 Jul 24, 2009
my bro&& bizzy maine are the two best rappers in richmond...i luv their songs...
Facts

AOL

#175 Jul 24, 2009
ILL Dot Kills It Everyline

Los P Kilt it with C-Button, Wrestler Freestyle, Straight Up Outta KY along with JP, Big B, and Lil D on that track

Randelly comes at it to hard with the punchlines
JP Real got a flow that'll pop your speakers

SLugga Boi kilt it wit the lines BE LIKE PITINO AND TRY TO PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT...

Money has the nicest production in Richmond...www.myspace.com/mon eyeproductions

Lil D is the best white rapper

Big B got that gucci mane type flow

Twan I aint forget you I know you still holding it down

Bizzy I see you on the rise esp. dropping videos I can dig it
crazy MOE

Richmond, KY

#176 Jul 25, 2009
i dont care what anyone says.. bizzy maine is on the rise to greatness. he seems like he is keepin on top of his game. he keeps comin out wit hit after hit. followed by young stone, young money, m-16, and they will get far doin those videos and sh*t. so come and holla at my boyz.
ex girl

Richmond, KY

#177 Oct 4, 2009
i think svm.... most deff.... lil d is iight but bizzy has it hands down..... he will be the one to go some were..... he has the most artistic view out of every one and what is music.... its art!!
Romulus

Cincinnati, OH

#178 Oct 8, 2009
I'm the best rapper in the world, i used to live in richmond. does that count??
D Block

Winchester, KY

#179 Dec 1, 2009
yo in richmond there is some talent comin up. But on the real bizzy maine and young stone been keepin it fresh with the hits, young stone killed krown king with that track
UBettaKnowIt

Lexington, KY

#180 Dec 1, 2009
Golden Soulja.
Just Saying

Richmond, KY

#181 Dec 2, 2009
I think all these children need to grow up and stop all the black talk. It is so hard to understand. Cody isnt going anywhere, he is just having fun with a hobby, just like the rest of these young fellas are. They will never make it big. Trust me. I have saw way better that is still hoping to hit it big at 30 now. It aint happening people. So keep making videos and if it were hit after hit, they would have already been signed, dont ya think? So please rate all you want and think one day these little pups will be on a stage but the truth is, seems to be like they doing this with great hopes in order to postpone getting a job! And all others posting on here seems to be giving them false hope as well. Its wrong to mislead people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min grease meat 164,557
I Would Like A Date For This Weekend. (Apr '16) 11 min SFRangerSapper 255
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 41,617
lauren ln 1 hr hmmmmm 5
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 9 hr Ace 8,271
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 10 hr Ceecee 309
Hannah Burton (Nov '15) 11 hr Haha123 8

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages