Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 158012 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Since: Feb 12

Rancho Cordova, CA

#114078 Oct 5, 2013
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah Witnesses due take blood. Example would be for kidney dialysis. The blood leaves the body will go into a machine to be cleaned then transferred back to the body. So you are now eating your own blood. Yummy.
edit: Jehovah Witnesses do take blood.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#114079 Oct 5, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
Welcome Rose! I have seen you on a few other forums.
Nice to have another voice for sanity and reason here.
Be aware that you will be accused of being me or Mike or lol or Lodi.
The "believers" here aren't too bright.
They believe that there can't be more than 2 or at best, 3 atheists posting here.
Anywhoooo, Welcome!
Futile attempt at throwing up a smokescreen and unsuccesful attempt at reverse psychology. LOL
I am sure Rose will shortly fill this thread with thorns , what with all the fertilizer you 2 Atheists spread on this board.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#114080 Oct 5, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
No, IF what you say is true, then you have worked hard.
<quoted text>
Atheists have no illusions about dissuading you from your faith.
It is the seekers after knowledge, the unsure and uncommitted, the "fence sitters" if you will, that we are addressing. They come by and read this forum. They listen to the likes of you and Yaa...and they listen to us. They consider what reasoning seems best to them.
THAT is what we do ...and why we do it.
<quoted text>
"Mislead" is only your opinion. I enlighten.
<quoted text>
You have no discernable sense of humor, you know?
Do I really need to put "lol" after something like that for you to get it?
You have presented what your supposedly objectives are , but ,were unable to present any accomplishments
Let us look at what atheists have accoplished on this website.

Satanic Priest; by his own admission on harlan topix,while posting under jimmy rants , confessed that he had used 6 different monikers,
He has been banned from Topix for violating rules, profanity
After being banned , he posted on this thread one more time under one of his monikers APPLACHA .Never was heard from again
Skeptacal spektakals,,, Banned
UMM Banned
Yiago ,,,Either banned or possibly detained in a mental institution
Yiago claimed that he found evidence that Michael Jackson was prophesied in the Bible.
Said the same thing about King Kong.
Mentally confused and known for his condoning profanity.
For the tremendous amount of time , energy and effort that you all dedicate to posting on this thread you have accomplished zilch
and managed to get yourselves banned for unruly and indecent behaviour.
That is how your human nature has rewarded you.
Knbown Fact

Orlando, FL

#114081 Oct 5, 2013
kejgkejgqggggbeqr wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure don't care to eat a nice bloody steak either.
The Bible requires the animal to be properly bled and so does the FDA.
Knbown Fact

Orlando, FL

#114082 Oct 5, 2013
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
edit: Jehovah Witnesses do take blood.
I would like to buy you for what you know and sell you for what you THINK you know. Lottery!
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#114083 Oct 5, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am pretty sure decorating Christmas threes are in very few job descriptions, but nice diversion as usual.
And just because sista and yourself use several names here, does not mean others do.
Again, please note the writing styles. If we are the same person, we are extremely talented.
DUkette , The most popular way to hide one's identity is to alter one's writing style. You ain't fooling nobody.
, although you and your other monikers keep alluding to that.
There is more than one way to ascertain who is using more than one moniker.
You simply need to be aware of what to look for.
Everyone has an M.O.
By looking for certain clues one can figure out what that MO is.
Lodi is IDK and Spacecraft Earth.
He left 3 clues that point directly to him.
I am fairly certain that he has at least one more moniker.
Satanic Priest admitted to having used 6 different monikers at one time . He had stridently denied doing such ,but finally confessed his chicanery.
I am fairly certain that he is back posting under some other monikers.
so , if lodi is posting under 4 monikers and SP is back posting under 6 monikers,that accounts for 10 supposed Atheists ,when in reality there are only 2.
All with hidden locations..... LOL
As Sherlock Holmes would say
It is elementary my dear Watson.
Long live King George
Known Fact

Orlando, FL

#114084 Oct 5, 2013
It is in him that all the fullness of the divine quality dwells bodily.”(Col. 1:19; 2:9) Having been with his heavenly Father for aeons of time, Jesus knows better than anyone else the personality and will of God. Throughout his earthly ministry, Jesus taught others what his Father had taught him and reflected in his actions the qualities that his Father had nurtured in him. That is why Jesus could say:“He that has seen me has seen the Father also.”(John 14:9) All the wisdom and knowledge of God are hidden, or are dwelling, in Christ, and there is no better way for us to learn about Jehovah than by carefully learning all that we can about Jesus.

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#114086 Oct 5, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
DUkette , The most popular way to hide one's identity is to alter one's writing style. You ain't fooling nobody.
Everyone has an M.O.
Satanic Priest admitted to having used 6 different monikers at one time . He had stridently denied doing such ,but finally confessed his chicanery.
so , if lodi is posting under 4 monikers and SP is back posting under 6 monikers,that accounts for 10 supposed Atheists ,when in reality there are only 2.
Long live King George
you're an idiot... and I've warned you about assuming, go ahead and continue to make an a$$ of yourself, it doesn't matter to me...but if you are insistent on me being 6 different monikers.... then tell me what my isp is, tell me what my name is, and tell me which 6 I supposedly am .....you should have that if your assumption is correct and I'm 6 different ppl. because we'd all share the same isp.....so what is it Dick {head}. Of course if you don't know, and I can guarantee you don't then I again have proven you to be full of $hit and a fool!

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#114087 Oct 5, 2013
SistaNoneYaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just sick in the head.
Anything that voted for the ineptness of OzombieTic communism is.
label-dumb.
Known Fact

Orlando, FL

#114088 Oct 5, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no guarantee that an airline will get you to a destination on time. Ban airports? How many people die in car crashes? Ban automobiles? What are the stats on bathroom related injuries? Ban indoor plumbing!!! How many cases of illness are reported annually from eating blutwurst compared to eating E. Coli tainted vegetables? You haven't said... WHY?
Would you care to publish how many are saved by transfusions compared to die from them? No, the GB hasn't told you to.
Blood is dangerous medicine as the public has become well aware. The medical profession must get a signed consent today before they can administer a Blood transfusion.
There are much safer ways to avoid giving blood example saline solution.
Why don't you do some research?
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#114089 Oct 6, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>label-dumb.
Ever see those nutcase lunatic types, desperately trying to elevate their ignorance with more ignorance..in patheTic attempts of trying to pass it off as some of "intelligence" (self perceived only of course).

Makes anyone want to give them some paint and a brush, put them in a round room, and tell them to have fun painting themselves into the chair waiting in the corner for they speshull "intelligence" to figure this one out......

"The amount of dark matter in the universe will determine if the universe is open (continues to expand), closed (expands to a point and then collapses) or flat (expands and then stops when it reaches equilibrium)..."

(Ya know...like idiot imbecile types that think the term "flat earth society" is supposed to be something deragatory LOL )

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#114090 Oct 6, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fairly certain ...
Ahhh, "faith."
That "I *know* without having any proof, but I sure want it to be true so I will pretend that it really is."
You seem to be happy in your imaginary (paranoid) world. How nice for you.
prayer

London, KY

#114091 Oct 6, 2013
no!

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#114092 Oct 6, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has an M.O.
So, if atheists encourage critical thinking, then we must all be the same person?
Dolt.

I don't see much difference between you, Yaa, and Sista.
AHA! You must all be the SAME PERSON!
LOL!(Lol'd so you will know that I can't be serious.)

****waiting for you to say "aha! yes, I am all 3! Fooled all of you!
LOL!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#114093 Oct 6, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Blood is dangerous medicine as the public has become well aware. The medical profession must get a signed consent today before they can administer a Blood transfusion.
A JW recommends doing research? Now THAT'S funny!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#114094 Oct 6, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has an M.O.
Long live King George
King George III was nuts. "King George" brings history to life with great gusto and aplomb through delusions, paranoia and detachment from reality.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#114095 Oct 6, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if atheists encourage critical thinking, then we must all be the same person?
Dolt.
LOL!
- let's not forget Mantle, and at least sista (usually) seems bright enough not to reply with "Great post!" when his tangents get even more nonsensical than usual.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114096 Oct 6, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all medicine is dangerous to a certain extent, and consent is needed for most all of medicine.
I broke my arm as a kid and I could not receive any pain medicine until my father got to the hospital from work. It took over two hours and I was in serious pain.
Good thing his dogma did not demand he deny me that medicine.
And my example was not even life threatening.
I see your religion feels it knows better than the science, as per usual.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114097 Oct 6, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolt.
LOL!
I watched a documentary of the Devil yesterday and it told of how once upon a time, the devil was considered the one who questioned god, or authority in general. Some consider questioning a good thing.
Clearly the "authorities" that wrote the bible did not like to be questioned, so they painted the questioner as evil. It seems to have worked to some extent as we can see here.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114098 Oct 6, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see those nutcase lunatic types, desperately trying to elevate their ignorance with more ignorance..in patheTic attempts of trying to pass it off as some of "intelligence" (self perceived only of course).
Makes anyone want to give them some paint and a brush, put them in a round room, and tell them to have fun painting themselves into the chair waiting in the corner for they speshull "intelligence" to figure this one out......
"The amount of dark matter in the universe will determine if the universe is open (continues to expand), closed (expands to a point and then collapses) or flat (expands and then stops when it reaches equilibrium)..."
(Ya know...like idiot imbecile types that think the term "flat earth society" is supposed to be something deragatory LOL )
Diversion from your hypocritical post. Obama is not of the label-dumb, communist.
I will stop using the word when you stop saying hypocritical things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Can You Be Happy With Disappointment? 20 min translation 206
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 40,002
Harry Moberly Pension 2 hr Sad 6
If a older woman is called a cougar then what i... (Apr '11) 4 hr juggalover 57
Russle Walker 5 hr mony 4 1
Clarence Farris 5 hr haha 22
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 5 hr Info 2 222

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance