does anyone know kyle sharp
lol

United States

#22 Jan 13, 2013
Devin? I hear that ain't his kid you are about to have. And you should've known he's a looser dad to his other kid. Big surprise!!
Oscar mayer

Winchester, KY

#23 Jan 13, 2013
Kyle is an Oscar Mayer weiner! Maybe he can take the money he took from REAL friends n buy new ones. Kinda feel bad for him. Figure hell die from drugs/robbing good guy deep down but continues to live the same day again everyday
Wrecked it

Winchester, KY

#24 Jan 20, 2013
He was dry n tore wide open. Mustve hurt so i told him i loved em. Looked him right n the eye too. The brown eye

Giggity giggity alright!!
lynn duffy

Cynthiana, KY

#25 Jan 25, 2013
kyle has had it rough the last few years but thats his life not everyone eols to put on here...his a great person he will do anything for his family and friends he takes good care of his daughter alot more then most dads now adays kyle is my homie and has always had my back when i needed him and his mom didnt keep him out of day treatmeant if anything he known he was in the wrong and fixed what he does. his got something most of you dont for one he admits when his in the wrong like with drugs there aint a person who aint on something now adays so why dont all of you look in the mirror and start lookin at your self and stop lookin at what his doin oh yeah thats right you guys have no life so you have to try and bring kyle down well heres something you dont know the more you try to down him the more he will pick his life up and keep his head up his a strong person you will never see his head down. love ya kyle keep it up homie
sadie

Richmond, KY

#26 Jan 27, 2013
ppl get a life for real
Kyle sharp

Richmond, KY

#28 Jan 28, 2013
Yeah I done drugs robbed mass people was a piece of shit was on the needle. Def not a bitch. The bitches are the ones that got got and haven't done sh*t I gotta hit on me so f*cking what u don't see me hiding and yeah I'm on house arrest. But just know lol I don't give a damn. I know what I was but I also know I'm doing better and devin manns lol ur don't worry bout me u need to get off the needle urself and quit f*cking for dope ur pregnant butch lol
Kyle sharp

Richmond, KY

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Oh hoodey ill make u my bitch
Knows

Winchester, KY

#30 Jan 28, 2013
Heard that he would run off with ppls money then hide till they get over it or lie n say he was robbed. Thats not very tough guy like lol. Heard bout him fightin a guy n grabbin the cash n runnin. Wonder what happend with that. It was n the paper. How do ppl get in all that trouble but still on the street?
rachel

Richmond, KY

#31 Jan 30, 2013
Knows wrote:
Heard that he would run off with ppls money then hide till they get over it or lie n say he was robbed. Thats not very tough guy like lol. Heard bout him fightin a guy n grabbin the cash n runnin. Wonder what happend with that. It was n the paper. How do ppl get in all that trouble but still on the street?
hes not on the street hes on house arrest
Lame

Richmond, KY

#32 Jan 30, 2013
He's about as lame as they come. Real mean don't run, but then again, a real man wouldn't have a need to run in the first place. Real men do right by their family, wife, children, and even in-laws. It's called being a decent human being. Can't blame him for what he was or wasn't taught, but there comes a time when you have to own up to what you've done and take responsibility - can't be the parents'(or lack of parents) fault forever. Grow up, Kyle. No one cares about having "a hit out on you". Play stupid games and stupid stuff happens.
Kyle sharp

Richmond, KY

#33 Jan 30, 2013
Lame wrote:
He's about as lame as they come. Real mean don't run, but then again, a real man wouldn't have a need to run in the first place. Real men do right by their family, wife, children, and even in-laws. It's called being a decent human being. Can't blame him for what he was or wasn't taught, but there comes a time when you have to own up to what you've done and take responsibility - can't be the parents'(or lack of parents) fault forever. Grow up, Kyle. No one cares about having "a hit out on you". Play stupid games and stupid stuff happens.
lol here all month and quit trying to buy drugs guys maybe wouldn't of got ur drug money taking from somebody lol. I'm not running lol lol lol lol I'm on house arrest lol lol lol lol lol lol ill be off in 15 days. Lol lol lol and what stupid stuff happens. But I'm looking this shit anyone else got anything to say. I got nothing but time lol lol lol lol
Kyle sharp

Richmond, KY

#34 Jan 30, 2013
I beat dude up yeah I didn't take nothing that's why I'm on the streets lol how about someone that got some heart put ur name lol and hoody ill still make u my bitch and miss wiener guy sounds like u salty or something lol
Kyle sharp

Richmond, KY

#35 Jan 30, 2013
Did I say devin manns is a prostitute
bed bug

Richmond, KY

#36 Jan 30, 2013
well kyle your a prison hoe, sam at the jail said you was caught with 3 guys in the shower
Kyle sharp

Richmond, KY

#37 Jan 30, 2013
bed bug wrote:
well kyle your a prison hoe, sam at the jail said you was caught with 3 guys in the shower
lol that's funny lol anyone else lol lol lol
Kyle sharp

Richmond, KY

#38 Jan 30, 2013
Bed bug ill make u my bitch too ok
sadie

Richmond, KY

#40 Feb 1, 2013
what is really u ppls problem with kyle i mean give it up sounds like u all r jelious to be talking shit get a life for real u dont know what hes been through till u have walked in his shoes
How about getting

Richmond, KY

#41 Feb 4, 2013
a real job and quit acting like you're something you're not. This isn't Detroit. You are not a major concern for anyone. Your education is lacking. You should spend the next few days of house arrest looking into furthering your education and getting a decent enough job to take care of your business.

And for the record, your responses are almost as redundant and ridiculous as to make someone "lol" just that much.
Kyle Shap

Winchester, KY

#42 Feb 4, 2013
Im going to call the cops on you punks. How you like that? Now say your names. Bet you wont
Friend

Winchester, KY

#43 Feb 4, 2013
Go to bed sharp. Aint it past ur curfew?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Wisdom of Ages 174,970
taylor swift is stalking me 57 min dude 2
Any 3 Words 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 202
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 24,064
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 5 hr Doobie Time 5,800
Uncle Charlie’s in Richmond gives me the heebie... 8 hr porkie 12
Raymond Diaz 8 hr Skills 19

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages