First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JLR
#1 Apr 8, 2013
Go back home! All they do is breed. There kids go to our schools, an there parents cant talk english. If they cant speak english, ship them back. Why should our kids have to learn spanish? Its not right. Let them push one for spanish not press 1 for english. Fat white girls loves them, because they cant get a white man. The mexiaians will screw anything an they usually already have (clap) when they come here. When they get pulled over by a cop, ship them back.
Stop Please

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
This would have carried more weight if you had spelled Mexican right in the title.

Dumbass.
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2013
What if we could take in all the Mexicans,and send all the pill heads to mexico.
Idk

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2013
colonel mustard wrote:
What if we could take in all the Mexicans,and send all the pill heads to mexico.
Hmmmm....not a horrible idea, Throw in the meth heads and child molesters and I am with ya!
getout

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Idk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm....not a horrible idea, Throw in the meth heads and child molesters and I am with ya!
don't forget the crooked as- politices take them out of this country to and plus all the white as- women that think the mexican is good for them they are traders so ship them out with them ,,,, they will be know damn good to the america ppl any more ........ once you turn on your own country you are and out cast and know one wants anything to do with you ,,,,,,, just wait when you get 40 to 45 not one damn america or your family will have nothing i say nothing to do with you ,,,,, like i say you will pay for your damn f??k up later ,,,,,
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2013
i like mexicans,i think everybody should own a couple
know

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2013
white trash wrote:
i like mexicans,i think everybody should own a couple
I would rather live beside a clean Hispanic family any day over fat white druggy trash. Nothing any worse than sorry white TRASH!
Pale Face

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2013
We're all just people trying to do the best we can for ourselves and our families the best way we know how.

Just like my ancestors, when they came here generations ago, married a few natives here & there, but otherwise just took the whole continent over from those who were here first.

Who am I, or any of you, to bitch about anyone from anywhere doing the same as our ancestors? Like it or not, it is what it is.

Don't like it? Go back to Europe, or wherever.
plowboy

Richmond, KY

#10 Apr 9, 2013
I'm Native American ?
know

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2013
white trash wrote:
i like mexicans,i think everybody should own a couple
You don't own anybody!!! Probably not even the underwear on your ass.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2013
I own your mom i have her pimped out to some EKU football team.
Hoe better have my money
know

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2013
white trash wrote:
I own your mom i have her pimped out to some EKU football team.
Hoe better have my money
Just because your mom was a hoe don't mean mine was. You don't know anybody you retard!!!!
know

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your mom was a hoe don't mean mine was. You don't know anybody you retard!!!!
By the way "white trash" fits you good... I can tell your some immature white trash thug punk.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Apr 10, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way "white trash" fits you good... I can tell your some immature white trash thug punk.
ewwww a retard?lol u have me messed up with your half breed uncle dad. lol You did get the thug right so your must be half way stupid but even being half way stupid is way better tham most of the dumb arses in Richmond.Your mom needs to apply for food stamps so u better let her use the computer.LOL
Let me guess next u will want to meet me to get your butt hurt?LOL
towney

United States

#16 Apr 10, 2013
Let's see if we (American) walk across the border we would get killed, raped, sold as a sex slave then probley have our head chopped off and thrown out. Sounds like somthing I want living next to me. Just get on Kentuckys most wanted 90% mex. Read about them.
MAFIA

Martin, KY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
You show me ONE American in Richmond that will work for 8.00 hr. and work everyday.

Pass a drug test not asked to be paid in cash.

Again when I mean drug test I mean BLOOD TEST not a simple piss test.

Not asked to pay their wife or girlfriend because they get a check.

NONE

And yes we have bad Mexicans in Richmond however not as many as bad Americans.

So what's wrong with them wanting to better their life.

Look how many locals support all the Mexicans restaurants in Richmond

To be continued ..........
look around

Jasper, IN

#18 Apr 10, 2013
MAFIA wrote:
You show me ONE American in Richmond that will work for 8.00 hr. and work everyday.
Pass a drug test not asked to be paid in cash.
Again when I mean drug test I mean BLOOD TEST not a simple piss test.
Not asked to pay their wife or girlfriend because they get a check.
NONE
And yes we have bad Mexicans in Richmond however not as many as bad Americans.
So what's wrong with them wanting to better their life.
Look how many locals support all the Mexicans restaurants in Richmond
To be continued ..........
All those losers working at Walmart.
Pale Face

Richmond, KY

#19 Apr 10, 2013
plowboy wrote:
I'm Native American ?
Oh?

What Nation?

Which reservation did you grow up on?

Give us a few common phrases in your "native" language.

Pfft.

Always a laugh to find yet another hick that thinks their great-great-great grandpappy forcing some Native girl to marry him over a century ago makes THEM even partly aboriginal, as well as justifying their backward isolationism/racism.

I've got a few drops of Native blood myself, but am under no illusion that it means squat.

I was born and grew up off-reservation, was raised on bowls of breakfast cereal & Chef Boyardee, watched Looney Toons & Hanna Barbera cartoons just like my neighbors, I rode bikes, chased ice cream trucks, went to public schools, grew up, got a job... and like everyone else out here of pale skin that did the same or similar, I have no clue what it means to be a true Native.

Just admit & own the fact that you were raised into a culture of superficial race-based hate, want someone to blame for your economic woes rather than doing a little research into where America's jobs went & why, and/or that you're generally just a douche.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2013
Pale Face wrote:
We're all just people trying to do the best we can for ourselves and our families the best way we know how.
Just like my ancestors, when they came here generations ago, married a few natives here & there, but otherwise just took the whole continent over from those who were here first.
Who am I, or any of you, to bitch about anyone from anywhere doing the same as our ancestors? Like it or not, it is what it is.
Don't like it? Go back to Europe, or wherever.
I agree, 100%!!! I couldn't have said it better myself!
know

Lexington, KY

#21 Apr 10, 2013
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>ewwww a retard?lol u have me messed up with your half breed uncle dad. lol You did get the thug right so your must be half way stupid but even being half way stupid is way better tham most of the dumb arses in Richmond.Your mom needs to apply for food stamps so u better let her use the computer.LOL
Let me guess next u will want to meet me to get your butt hurt?LOL
You POS I don't want to meet you. Wrong again I don't have a uncle. My family didn't breed like white trash. My mom worked two jobs while your mom made you selling her ass!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 2 min Curious 8,229
You Know 8 min bear 35
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** (Aug '15) 24 min Doobie Time 423
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Momma 163,696
tim jewell 35 min its me 1
Desperate Democrats wanting to investigate 49 min girlcrush 2
Apartment 58 min Sacaroo 10
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 1 hr biter 507

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages