Can I get some Information On Hager r...

Can I get some Information On Hager rentals????

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Movin Gal

Paris, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2012
I am planning to move to Richmond, KY here in a few weeks and Hager Rentals seems to have a lot of nice place...I think. Does anyone have any experience with them? If so give me the lowdown please!! I don't wanna make a bad move...

and what about saddlebrook apartments? I've heard good and more bad...
I rent fron Hager

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2012
I have rented with Hager for about 6-7 yrs now. I've not had any issues. I've heard that they are very picky when you move out but I've not had to deal with that yet. They come with in a couple Of days to fix things when they are reported. Rent is reasonable and they allow pets for a little extra.
Movin Gal

Paris, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2012
thanx for the info! also...is their management good? Do you have inspections or anything? I am just not the type of person wanting people coming into my place randomly lol. Do you see them often?
I rent fron Hager

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2012
Movin Gal wrote:
thanx for the info! also...is their management good? Do you have inspections or anything? I am just not the type of person wanting people coming into my place randomly lol. Do you see them often?
I've never had any issues with the office staff. They never inspect. They will come in if you are not home to fix a work order if you had put one in.
Kye

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Hager rental seems to be friendly when you live in the apartment but when you move out they will charge you for things that are unreasonable. I have tried contacting them several times about my refund and they have not gotten back to me, they are very rude when it comes to getting your deposit back. I would NOT reccomend renting from them. They are money hungry.
Are you kdding

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jun 28, 2012
I had the same problem as Kye. They tried to charge me for things that were not a problem in the apartment, or was that way when I moved in. Make sure you take picture and document anything you find wrong with the apartment before you move in. They took my security deposit, and tried to charge me more. I still have not gotten my security deposit back, and I moved out four year ago.
Callily99

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2012
Movin Gal wrote:
I am pdmove to Richmond, KY here in a few weeks and Hager Rentals seems to have a lot of nice place...I think. Does anyone have any experience with them? If so give me the lowdown please!! I don't wanna make a bad move...
and what about saddlebrook apartments? I've heard good and more bad...
Hagar is good to rent from. Saddlebrook is not!!
Xxx

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2012
Had the same issue...great moving in...horrible moving out. Not to mentioned installed a washer in my apartment while I was not home. Discovered my jewelry box I had only had nails in it and not all my rings!!! DON'T RENT FROM THEM
Soft ball Coach

Versailles, KY

#9 Jun 28, 2012
Lived in a Hager rental apt growing up for 18yrs. I don't know about all their neighbor hoods but stay far away from Hager Drive. There is alot of drugs and violence in that place. STAY FAR AWAY from Hagar Drive.
i do

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2012
I rent from hager. Never had a problem with them so far. The pet deposit is $500 though! Plus a extra $15 a month! I think it's crazy to pay that much and still have to pay extra every month. I guess that's why so many people don't report having animals. We have had problems with the people that now the yards though. So sling the grass at your cars. It's all over them. Plus they have been hit with rocks and everything and they go on and act like nothing happen. Of course they Don't speak English so it does no good to talk to them. We've told hager about it but it's still happening.
ummmm

Fairborn, OH

#11 Jun 28, 2012
i do wrote:
I rent from hager. Never had a problem with them so far. The pet deposit is $500 though! Plus a extra $15 a month! I think it's crazy to pay that much and still have to pay extra every month. I guess that's why so many people don't report having animals. We have had problems with the people that now the yards though. So sling the grass at your cars. It's all over them. Plus they have been hit with rocks and everything and they go on and act like nothing happen. Of course they Don't speak English so it does no good to talk to them. We've told hager about it but it's still happening.
I'll bet they understand police and law suit! Call the cops and get a report!
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
what is the security deposit on a 1 bedroom apartment at hager rentals?

Since: Oct 09

Pikeville

#13 May 1, 2013
hey there..i am also moving to Richmond soon... or the Irvine area. wanted to see if anyone has the names of some good landlords that rent houses or apartments.... in a goodaarea.... for reasonable prices..... i know it sounds like I'm asking allot but this will be my first time in the area.
richmond dude

Tucker, GA

#14 May 1, 2013
Hager is shady and dirty when you move out . I had they come back 7 years later and try to say I own them for carpet replacement , painting , cleaning baseboard and oven . This was on a apartment I lived in for 5 years and actually had clean up pictures of moving day .
Jeff

Berea, KY

#15 Jun 18, 2013
I put a hundred down to secure a place. Before they cashed it we told them never mind we weren't interested any more. They are threatening to take us to the county attorney if we don't pay them the $100. Stay away from hager.
Maple

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2013
Is anyone living in hager apartments getting charged for no reason here in the last month?
Former Renter

Berea, KY

#17 Feb 16, 2014
Maple wrote:
Is anyone living in hager apartments getting charged for no reason here in the last month?
We were renting a home in Battlefield. We looked after the house as if it were our own; when we moved out, we received our full deposit back - no hassles at all.

People in the office were easy to deal with and any repairs were done to our satisfaction.

Had no problem with them.
listen

Macon, GA

#18 Feb 17, 2014
Whatever you do , DO NOT RENT FROM FOXGLOVE! HORRIBLE! You would be better living on the streets then renting from them... Trust me, ask anyone on here.
Renter

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 18, 2014
Good houses
Renter

Charlestown, IN

#20 Feb 24, 2014
They have lots of houses in Richmond and apartments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 min Fungail 39,553
I Want To know What I Can Do 9 min Molly 846
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Secularist 156,440
NASCAR and Satan 5 hr LawdHavMercy 2
Not willing to settle 7 hr Mike Brewer 1
It always smells 7 hr rich 4
Damm Them skinny, Vic's, and boots 9 hr Hotterthanany 1
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Fri Robert 117

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages