Waiting 4 Arrest 4 Murder Of Joann Tribble

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
neighbor

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2009
We hear they have stepped up the investigation of the murder of this elderly lady. Hope an arrest comes very soon.
Niece

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 10, 2010
It's been over a year and a half. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her and wonder when or if justice will ever be done. I find it hard to believe that whoever did this left no evidence to lead to them. I am so angry. Our entire family deserves to know what happened. If anyone inside the family or outside knows anything, they need to come forward. I don't see that the police are doing anything differently than they have been from the beginning. So, if they supposedly stepped up the investigation in December...then what do they have to show for it. I would love to know.
Landon

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 10, 2010
Someone said she had a grandson living with her. Where was the young man and what does he know?
Niece

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2010
He's the one that found her. He isn't around right now. Last time I saw him was at the funeral. He said he was joining the military or something. I have heard a lot of speculation on that subject, but I really have no idea what to think.
pink

Berea, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2010
I know where cody tribble is if anyone wants to know, very weird person, drug head!, thief!
betty

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2010
pink wrote:
I know where cody tribble is if anyone wants to know, very weird person, drug head!, thief!
where is the low life?
pink

Berea, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2010
he has been stayin with his other grandparents in berea but he bout drove them crazy so they kicked him out but he still comes around
other family

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2010
pink wrote:
he has been stayin with his other grandparents in berea but he bout drove them crazy so they kicked him out but he still comes around
good enough for them!! they harbored him from day 1 after Margie was murdered. maybe they got scared or he stole from them like he did everyone else. if you know where he is watch him, he will screw up some way, talk too much or something when he is high & only then will he be arrested. RPD will not do it.
pink

Berea, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2010
He scares me! and has already been arrested for stealing!I am so sorry for your loss! I cant imagine.
other family

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2010
pink wrote:
He scares me! and has already been arrested for stealing!I am so sorry for your loss! I cant imagine.
has he been caught stealing in Berea?? do you know where he is staying?
pink

Berea, KY

#11 Mar 15, 2010
yes back last summer he helped break in Jerry Combs house and stole some jewerly and liquor not sure where he is staying but it is somewhere in berea he still visits his grandparents ofter iv seen him driving a blue 4x4
other family

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2010
pink wrote:
yes back last summer he helped break in Jerry Combs house and stole some jewerly and liquor not sure where he is staying but it is somewhere in berea he still visits his grandparents ofter iv seen him driving a blue 4x4
is Comb's a police officer?
pink

Berea, KY

#13 Mar 16, 2010
Dont know He is running for sheriff right now.
Niece

Richmond, KY

#14 Apr 28, 2010
I just want to thank everyone for the information that you are giving. I don't think they are going to charge Cody or they would have already. I just don't think they had enough evidence.
It's just really hard to not think about this every single day when you know that someone who beat to death a defenseless, tiny little old lady is walking around scott free. Whether it was Cody or not. It just makes me sick.
asa

Richmond, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2010
Niece wrote:
I just want to thank everyone for the information that you are giving. I don't think they are going to charge Cody or they would have already. I just don't think they had enough evidence.
It's just really hard to not think about this every single day when you know that someone who beat to death a defenseless, tiny little old lady is walking around scott free. Whether it was Cody or not. It just makes me sick.
how old is he and were do he go to skoo at
clueless

Richmond, KY

#16 Apr 30, 2010
her oldest son just got back from the bahamas. he has never had a job, do not forget about adam and his druggie ol'lady. you really do not know these people.
family

Richmond, KY

#17 Apr 30, 2010
u are wrong. her oldest son has been working & running the family farm for several years. he was the one offering a cash reward for an arrest just a few months ago. if he had never worked what would it have to do with the murder? we all know who murdered Margie, it is only a matter of time before the low life guilty one screws up & then he will have find his a$$ in the pen. I would be afraid to go to sleep with him in the house with me! you might wake up dead to.
MARGIE NICOLE TRIBBLE

Richmond, IN

#18 May 6, 2010
clueless wrote:
her oldest son just got back from the bahamas. he has never had a job, do not forget about adam and his druggie ol'lady. you really do not know these people.
IM THE OLDEST DAUGHTER OF THE THE "OLDEST SON" AND IF U THINK U KNOW MY FAMILYS BAD HABBITS THEN U MUST BE A LOW LIFE YOUR SELF OR ELSE U WOULDNT KNOW, IF PEOPLE LIKE U WOULD STAY OUT OF OR LIFES AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN THIS MAY HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. THE PERSON WHO DID THIS DO MY GRANDMOTHER WAS AND IS A CHILD WHO WAS RAISED WROUNG AND GOT IN WITH BAD PEOPLE MOST LIKE YOURSELF(ALWAYS RUNNING THERE MOUTH)..
neighbor

Richmond, KY

#19 May 6, 2010
MARGIE NICOLE TRIBBLE wrote:
<quoted text>
IM THE OLDEST DAUGHTER OF THE THE "OLDEST SON" AND IF U THINK U KNOW MY FAMILYS BAD HABBITS THEN U MUST BE A LOW LIFE YOUR SELF OR ELSE U WOULDNT KNOW, IF PEOPLE LIKE U WOULD STAY OUT OF OR LIFES AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN THIS MAY HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. THE PERSON WHO DID THIS DO MY GRANDMOTHER WAS AND IS A CHILD WHO WAS RAISED WROUNG AND GOT IN WITH BAD PEOPLE MOST LIKE YOURSELF(ALWAYS RUNNING THERE MOUTH)..
so sorry for your loss Margie, were you named after your Grandmother? She was a fine lady & loved by all. Maybe even the one who murdered her. You do crazy things when you are doing pills, smoking & taking anything else you can get your hands on. Do you agree with the rest of the family as to the one that murdered her? When I read the comment suggesting your Dad had something to do with it, I knew they were wrong. Seems like he has tried to do all he can to get the right one arrested. I pray the dirty dog lowlife that did this will soon be arrested.
margie nicole tribble

United States

#20 May 16, 2010
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> so sorry for your loss Margie, were you named after your Grandmother? She was a fine lady & loved by all. Maybe even the one who murdered her. You do crazy things when you are doing pills, smoking & taking anything else you can get your hands on. Do you agree with the rest of the family as to the one that murdered her? When I read the comment suggesting your Dad had something to do with it, I knew they were wrong. Seems like he has tried to do all he can to get the right one arrested. I pray the dirty dog lowlife that did this will soon be arrested.
thank you and yes i was named after her, i would rather not talk about who i think did it, i will say that who ever they r they should turn them selfs in weather it was an acident or over drugs. because there lifes will be better off in jail!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Roe? (Sep '09) 5 min Dee_Dee_Dee 15
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 1 hr Sharlene45 4,980
Getting laid 1 hr jsc1972 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr umoron 151,667
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 3 hr I Will Be Getting... 106
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** (Aug '15) 6 hr Doobie Time 307
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 6 hr Doobie Time 23,753
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr Doobie Time 38,669

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages