Dentist that accept medical card

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Lisa

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Does anyone know one ? I have never had a card before and I am just wanting to know.So please don't start bashing me for having one because I was embarrased enough to have to get one.
just me

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2010
Whitehouse clinic but it takes forever to get appts. You can call around and see if there are more people that take it, take advantage of it while you got it and get all the work done that you can. Good Luck!!:)
Look Here

AOL

#4 Mar 23, 2010
You can find all kinds of provider information on this website.

http://www.kymmis.com/Provider%20Directory/

Also you can try Dr. Parikh in Berea, she did take the card. GOOD LUCK!!!

By the way, Only you can let someone make you feel bad.
Local

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2010
Lisa wrote:
Does anyone know one ? I have never had a card before and I am just wanting to know.So please don't start bashing me for having one because I was embarrased enough to have to get one.

I am sure there are dentist that will accept that card. And don't be ashamed to have it. If you need it, then it's great that it is there for you.

Good luck in your quest.
I like

Pikeville, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2010
kool smiles in Lexington. They are a pediatric office but I go there and they are great. They gave me nitrous for a very small fee and I was very pleased with the experience over all
Mother of 3 Toddlers

Amelia, OH

#8 Apr 2, 2010
Kool Smiles in Lex is okay, they more care about quantity over quality. My kids went there, had okay experiences overall. Switched dentists due to the fact when you schedule an appt, go in early for the appt, it still may be 1 hour after your scheduled time before they take you back.
MEME

Fargo, ND

#9 Apr 2, 2010
If you are looking for adult, Dr. Anita Gray in Winchester is amazing. Children, Donna Meek in Winchester, she is really great for children.
PBS

Winchester, KY

#10 Jul 23, 2010
Just me, with that attitude, no wonder the country is in the toilet. Make someone else pay your bills since you are no longer responsible and get everything you want. Sheesh!!!
blc

Rockford, IL

#11 Oct 23, 2010
PBS wrote:
Just me, with that attitude, no wonder the country is in the toilet. Make someone else pay your bills since you are no longer responsible and get everything you want. Sheesh!!!
Must be nice to have everything in life fall into perfect place for you, eh? Do you actually do physical work for a living, or are you pampered and given everything by your spouse, or by what you inherited but didn't earn? You're a piece of garbage, plain and simple.
not really

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2010
I like wrote:
kool smiles in Lexington. They are a pediatric office but I go there and they are great. They gave me nitrous for a very small fee and I was very pleased with the experience over all
You can pay for nitrous but not dental care????
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2010
Lisa wrote:
Are you looking for an adult dentist or one for a child? I know Dentistry for Children accepts a medical card and they are in Richmond, not sure about an adult dentist but I am sure if you call around you will find one, or maybe talk with your current dentist and explain your situation, they maybe willing to file it for you since you are already an established patient. Wishing you the best of luck and don't be embarrassed, evidnetly you are in a sitution that you need help and that is what it's there for. Hang in there!
i know

Richmond, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2010
Lisa wrote:
everyone says james murphyis rough, but i went to him and i thought he was good and he does takes new patients,and he takes medical cards to .
richmond

Richmond, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2010
http://www.bluegrassdentistry.com/ this is the only dentist i could find that would take the med card for an adult and they are very nice
know of one

AOL

#16 Oct 24, 2010
go to the UK of ky densit of college, they are the best one and they will take the medical card. i highly recommended to go their. if you want an infromation and phone number let me know and i will give you the phone number.
Teacher

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2010
know of one wrote:
go to the UK of ky densit of college, they are the best one and they will take the medical card. i highly recommended to go their. if you want an infromation and phone number let me know and i will give you the phone number.
I hope you can type numbers better than you spell or this poor person will never be able to call the U.K School of Dentistry..
Just sayin

Winchester, KY

#18 Oct 24, 2010
PBS wrote:
Are you kidding? People should be able to go to the dentist.
Dalton

Huntington, WV

#19 Dec 20, 2010
Guys y'all honestly should shut up because there are some people in this world that do work for a living and still are not as fortunate as others and those of you who are bashing this lady need to get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min yabadabado 136,103
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 29 min Analog man 32,083
storage shed living 33 min Onlooker 9
Tonetta Hoevenaar 36 min hehe 15
"DAY OF SILENCE" Madison Central High School 56 min hmmm 21
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 1 hr heard it 7,741
east main auto sales (Apr '11) 2 hr wow 42
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]