Pet groomer

United States

#22 Jun 12, 2012
I have several thing to say I have been in dog grooming for 6 years now and I am shocked of how people are so quick to throw the groomer under the bus does dogs get cut yes at every salon you are usually cutting a moving target that can bite do we hate when it happens greatly but that is something that does happen there are salons out there that does miss treat them or doesn't have good groomers but what some need to realize is u can't please everyone when u hear some one say their dog got cut usually their dog is a demon and was bitting so to all the salons that r still open and has good buisness thank u for ur work
great

United States

#23 Jun 12, 2012
Doggie livin is the best around. Matt and his wife are probably the most passionate groomers I've ever met. They really do care and they do a great job. Plus it's really affordable.
Jill

Richmond, KY

#24 Sep 5, 2012
Luxury Pets is too expensive and they don't know what they're doing at k9.
pinkie

Richmond, KY

#25 Sep 6, 2012
Pet groomer wrote:
I have several thing to say I have been in dog grooming for 6 years now and I am shocked of how people are so quick to throw the groomer under the bus does dogs get cut yes at every salon you are usually cutting a moving target that can bite do we hate when it happens greatly but that is something that does happen there are salons out there that does miss treat them or doesn't have good groomers but what some need to realize is u can't please everyone when u hear some one say their dog got cut usually their dog is a demon and was bitting so to all the salons that r still open and has good buisness thank u for ur work
you are the demon groomer...if a dog bite you it's because you have a hate filled heart.
Seriously

Richmond, KY

#26 Sep 13, 2012
I love Doggie Livin...K-9 also cut my dog's nails too close.
punkin eater

London, KY

#27 Sep 14, 2012
Jill wrote:
Luxury Pets is too expensive and they don't know what they're doing at k9.
K9 has always done a great job with my dog and she is a pain to groom. never a problem there.
knp

Louisville, KY

#28 Oct 11, 2012
I am judy rains's niece. She raised me and i worked in the shop k-9 design from age 10 to 17. I wish she was still here cus i would still be by her side at the second station grooming along with her. I wish i could have taken over for her because i know she would have wanted me to. But i was going threw alot ans stayed away. I love you Judy and you were a great mother and i thankyou for the skills you taught me.
I cannot believe this

Frankfort, KY

#29 Oct 22, 2012
Respect wrote:
Out of respect for the late Judy Rains who the name K9 Design belonged to and now the late Kathy Trimble the name K9 Design needs to be retired and laid to rest with its original owner. Whoever has took over the lease on the location should establish their own name. K9 Design will never be what it was when Judy Rains had it.
I agree, my sister would not want to let someone else work under her stores name if they are not giving it a good reputation.
I cannot believe this

Frankfort, KY

#30 Oct 22, 2012
knp wrote:
I am judy rains's niece. She raised me and i worked in the shop k-9 design from age 10 to 17. I wish she was still here cus i would still be by her side at the second station grooming along with her. I wish i could have taken over for her because i know she would have wanted me to. But i was going threw alot ans stayed away. I love you Judy and you were a great mother and i thankyou for the skills you taught me.
I agree Kayla, Judy would of wanted nothing more for you to carry on her business and make it successful. I love ya sis. Love aunt Joni.
I cannot believe this

Frankfort, KY

#31 Oct 22, 2012
amber wrote:
Judy rains would be horrified if she saw the way her business was being ran.god bless her soul
If it is being ran in an innappropriate way I am sure that she would be very upset. I think that the name should of not been able to be used after she and her baby passed away. Judy lived for that shop. That was her baby!
I cannot believe this

Frankfort, KY

#32 Oct 22, 2012
Judys wrote:
just wanted to reply to some post on here about Judy's Pet Grooming, I am now smoke free, have been for 2 months now, so you shouldn't smell smoke when you come into my shop. Second, if I think that I have gotten to close to the skin I will treat it with hydrocortizone spray and let the owner know about and tell them what to do if that doesn't take care of it, when you say I burned your pet or it had clipper burn most always it is from the pet struggling because it don't like the clipper and I just had to go to close to get the hair off, if I know that I have cut your pet I do tell the owner about it if I remember when the pet gets picked up. I have even called owner and told them about if I forgot to tell them. Your pet is always treated with love and lots of TLC when they are with me, so I am sorry that some of you are not satisfied with me, my shop or my work, If a pet comes in and has tight mats I do have to go close to get the hair off, its just like when you shave sometimes you get to close and you have razor burn.
Hey Judy, I have a question for you? How did you end up with Judy's shop? And just to let you know Judy would have threw a fit if she knew that anyone was smoking in that shop period. Since you kept the name that Judy came up with then I believe that the shop should be ran under her standards. Just out of respect for her. I wish she would of gotten that name copy writed and it got buried with her.
I know that that shop was Judy's life, she lived and breathed for that shop. So please think of her when you are making decisions about the shop. Just out of respect for her. Thanks
I cannot believe this

Frankfort, KY

#33 Oct 22, 2012
rachel wrote:
I like this place. Very nice and clean
And I agree, I groom dogs too and it is one of the hardest jobs out there. But the smoking part doesnt make any since what so ever.
well

United States

#34 Oct 22, 2012
I cannot believe this wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Judy, I have a question for you? How did you end up with Judy's shop? And just to let you know Judy would have threw a fit if she knew that anyone was smoking in that shop period. Since you kept the name that Judy came up with then I believe that the shop should be ran under her standards. Just out of respect for her. I wish she would of gotten that name copy writed and it got buried with her.
I know that that shop was Judy's life, she lived and breathed for that shop. So please think of her when you are making decisions about the shop. Just out of respect for her. Thanks
the judy that posted isnt at k9 she has her own in her house on hallie irvie st in richmond called judys dog grooming
becky

United States

#35 Oct 22, 2012
judy rains left her shop to kathy trimble bc her family was too trashy to take on her elite business lol
lol

United States

#36 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>
why didnt she leave it to her family? oh because she knew they were just money hungry. her mom tried to sue kathy trimble over the shop.smh poor judy
I cannot believe this

Frankfort, KY

#37 Oct 22, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> why didnt she leave it to her family? oh because she knew they were just money hungry. her mom tried to sue kathy trimble over the shop.smh poor judy
Ok that is not her mom. My mom is her mom, And we are not money hungry, We didnt ask anyone for anything. Now that woman that raised her is more than likely the one that is money hungry, All of the stuff that was signed in my opinion was forged. Judy was suppose to sign My niece over to Kathy well I had custody of her not Judy and the judge said that you cant sign a kid that is not yours over to someone.That shop needed to be shut down and everything donated to a good cause.
I cannot believe this

Frankfort, KY

#38 Oct 22, 2012
Judys mom name is Flora not Linda. Judy and my other sisters all came out of the same person. And in my opinion I agree with you Linda is money hungry. And they way she handled this well god will deal with her is all I have to say. I just wish the shop got closed down, I have a right to my opionion and like I said before, Everything that was signed was forged by whomever. That is my opinion. I dont care who dont like it. I have my right to freedom of speech,. Now for the sake of my sister, I shall say no more. Rest in peace Judy and the baby
I cannot believe this

Frankfort, KY

#39 Oct 22, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text> the judy that posted isnt at k9 she has her own in her house on hallie irvie st in richmond called judys dog grooming
oh ok kool
lol

United States

#40 Oct 22, 2012
Judys mom name is Flora not Linda. Judy and my other sisters all came out of the same person. And in my opinion I agree with you Linda is money hungry. And they way she handled this well god will deal with her is all I have to say. I just wish the shop got closed down, I have a right to my opionion and like I said before, Everything that was signed was forged by whomever. That is my opinion. I dont care who dont like it. I have my right to freedom of speech,. Now for the sake of my sister, I shall say no more. Rest in peace Judy and the baby
judy thought she was better than her family
well

United States

#41 Oct 22, 2012
judy was drunk when she signed them papers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any 3 Words 22 min Doobie Time 133
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 24 min Doobie Time 115
music thread (Feb '13) 26 min Doobie Time 14
The Famous Name Game (Nov '12) 27 min Doobie Time 2,109
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 28 min Doobie Time 42,736
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 31 min Doobie Time 23,934
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min NUK pu NUK 172,889

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages