logans meet up?
hmm

Clarksville, IN

#1 May 9, 2013
Any cute woman wanna meet up at Logan's or somewhere one evening for a nice dinner with an attractive guy here? Then afterwards, maybe back to ur place or mine to continue the evening if we both like what we see
hongry

Versailles, KY

#2 May 9, 2013
hmm wrote:
Any cute woman wanna meet up at Logan's or somewhere one evening for a nice dinner with an attractive guy here? Then afterwards, maybe back to ur place or mine to continue the evening if we both like what we see
Go anywhere but Logan's. Food and service both suck unless it's changed recently. Peanuts, beer pretty good tho'. Probably all you need anyhow. Just wait till you get home to give and receive the meat.
hmm

United States

#3 May 10, 2013
Anywhere is fine with me
Honest

United States

#4 May 10, 2013
hmm wrote:
You never quit do u? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any 3 Words 3 hr translation 57
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 3 hr Absolute Fact 3,396
Randy Harvey 3 hr translation 2
Paint/Drywall 3 hr translation 4
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 3 hr translation 45
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Patriot 171,773
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 8 hr So_da_lish_us 23,874

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages