First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Richmond, KY

#51 Jan 11, 2013
no justice wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are on suboxone you are still a pill head. U just thinks its ok to be considered a justified dope fiend. U r no better than the rest of what is ruining this town.
. Nahh I'm taking my legal steps to recovery but your entitled to your opinion , thanks for the feedback ,
curious

Richmond, KY

#52 Jan 11, 2013
just saying wrote:
Breezy sound familiar to anyone?
Yep,she's the one who wrote all them checks on the church n is still out n stripping,I know 100% that she's the police!!!!
curious

Richmond, KY

#53 Jan 11, 2013
Breezy- Briana Abney girl who wrote checks on the church n is still out n strippin,I know 10000% that she's the police!! Y'all better be smart messin wit that slutbucket!!!!!!!
lier lier
#54 Jan 11, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I was curious and I can't find him in Clark county jail I would really like to know if this is true. I have searched every where court record, police records, jails, ECT and nothing on Wayne Biggs
no its not true.. he has a feloney warrent for child support and thats it. he never went to rehab his girlfriend brittany did and now shes in jail for escaping the rehab center scence the judge ordered her to go for 6 months. thats why when u look him up hes not anywhere in jail.
thinking

Richmond, KY

#55 Jan 12, 2013
I was mistaken on Wayne biggs and went to look it up. That's why I said Larry! "Wayne" Roe. I just got the names confused. I know them both. Josh oliver told on at least one as did Jamie clay. You can see what good it did them. None.
just saying

Tucker, GA

#56 Jan 12, 2013
I was in jail with 5 people that breezy ratted on. Idk the girl personally but everyone in my cell seemed to know her.
honest

Richmond, KY

#57 Jan 12, 2013
Everyone of you pillheads will rat too to save your own ass so don't kid yourself. Everybody knows a pillhead is also a thief. And there is no honer among theives.
heres the thing

Richmond, KY

#58 Jan 12, 2013
Everyone that has half a brain will keep their mouth shut at least up to the point where the authorities are willing to put an offer in writing. Until then its just dry ratting and all for not. They are strictly on a hunting expedition and if they are asking questions, its usually because they don't know the answer. They are like anyone else and will pay for what they want
curious

Richmond, KY

#59 Jan 12, 2013
just saying wrote:
I was in jail with 5 people that breezy ratted on. Idk the girl personally but everyone in my cell seemed to know her.
I can't stand that nasty trick!!!!
yep

Richmond, KY

#60 Jan 12, 2013
I heard it was bree Know one of the girl that got locked up that was the girl she was going to go sell to when the police swarmed her.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Maggard (Jun '14) 14 min Mad boat owners 17
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 27 min Jennifer Renee 38,772
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min know 152,049
Willie & Amy Sparks = pill heads 1 hr King Solomon 1
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 3 hr Sharlene45 5,028
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 23,770
Double Letter Game (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,107

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages