Ummm

Columbus, OH

#24 Jan 7, 2013
Couldve swore I read something about no snide remarks bs or negetive crap and um that's all I've read. I could've swore this person was asking for possible names on the other 10 well now 9 probable sealed indictments......humm they only got runners so far except two possible real dealers hard to tell on ten pill buys pretty lame RPD and the ones arrested hardly made a entire pill out of the buy....but first names ONLY......maybe as for more runners christa(hung with reanelle) Amy....(she may be a rat).....patsy..(dealer)....st ephinie(sells script)friends with all.....January(dealer).....Ca rmella(dealer)......kelli(deal er...runner...middleman) that's all oh Chris....(jerk....pusher)
cleanfeelovinit

Georgetown, KY

#26 Jan 7, 2013
i heard it was mesha & dela samples they moved out oof town fast in one night !!! went to go live with her real dad johnny taylor that measha hasnt even claimed as father hasnt seen since she was like 2 dont even have his last name seen xmas pics & she had no make up on playin the look like im not a drugy ho in front of her new fam they see the real here soon her and her mom has always been trash they cant change also heard it was falicia potter ????? i know she been hangin an runnin wit the dee boys her and cathy miller post pic's & brag's about it on facebook funny how them 2 seem to always get out of so much trouble ?????? but we will never know till the papers comes out :)
Nope

Columbus, OH

#27 Jan 7, 2013
cleanfeelovinit wrote:
i heard it was mesha & dela samples they moved out oof town fast in one night !!! went to go live with her real dad johnny taylor that measha hasnt even claimed as father hasnt seen since she was like 2 dont even have his last name seen xmas pics & she had no make up on playin the look like im not a drugy ho in front of her new fam they see the real here soon her and her mom has always been trash they cant change also heard it was falicia potter ????? i know she been hangin an runnin wit the dee boys her and cathy miller post pic's & brag's about it on facebook funny how them 2 seem to always get out of so much trouble ?????? but we will never know till the papers comes out :)
I doubt it cause I don't know either and affiliate with all 18
west

United States

#30 Jan 8, 2013
Measha & Della Samples are for sure 100% rating on every body! Them h_es just gave they stupid a_s es up. Measha tries to play it off thoe. Like she just going to up and get gone all of a sudden for no reason but to say its cause oh I'ma change and start knowing my real dad and blah blah blah. PLEASE
Hung Lo

Richmond, KY

#31 Jan 8, 2013
This is Hung Lo from the Chinese Restaurant.

I can now tell you that I have been cooperating with the Drug Enforcement Special Investigation Unit.

You think that Hung Lo and all his cousins were just cleaning your dirty table and getting you free refill.

No, Hung Lo was listening in to report to the Police. We take many picture of you.

Now all of you drug sellers that spit in my face, beat me up, take my delivery food and money. Now you go to prison. Hung Lo say "don'e bend over for the soap."

Take Warning Seriously

Lexington, KY

#32 Jan 8, 2013
You want know who atleast one of the towns Rats?

"KIM JACKSON"

Ask A Few that just got locked up and even ask her Ex-Husband that is in Prison she helped put him there. Samuel Jaskson if you dont know him but you think you know her she has a Tatoo with his name on her chest that was voided with red ink (UNLIKE THE INK SHE WROTE STATEMENTS OUT ON A FEW PEOPLE WHO R IN JAIL NOW) but you might not have seen that since she was wearing a Wire for some controlled buys

KIM JACKSON is a rotten thieving snitching ass whore

dont sell shit to her she will try to even trade sexuall favors for a pill if you know what i mean!!!!
Curious

San Diego, CA

#33 Jan 8, 2013
What is the issue with RATS? Every doper in the world is a RAT when the time comes.

Allow me to explain this to you. Anytime someone gets caught with dope, they all, or 99.9 percent will RAT their dealers out. That's how this works.

Look at the people that get picked up and released. Those are the RATS.

Trust me. No one is ever handed any deal, or have any time waived or removed without them naming names. None. So if you know someone that got busted, that got sent to the pen, they did not RAT.

However all the people you know that got the evidence lost, or whatever the lie they are using to say they got off. It is nothing but a lie.

NO ONE gets off. NO ONE! Ever! Unless they RAT. So if you did not do time, you RATTED. There is no other options available.

So just tell the truth. You got caught and did not want to sit in jail, so you turn the dealer in. Big deal. The person is a dope dealer. Scum of the earth. A pimple on the very ass of society. The deserve to be turned in. And you know what??? The dealer will rat too. There is no doubt.
knowforfact

Duluth, GA

#35 Jan 9, 2013
I don't rat on anybody cause I don't do anything to get in trouble over to be given the chance to rat. I would like to though! I would like to rat out every dope dealer, those that use and sell, and any other criminal I can however the cops don't look into tips unless they come from another criminal because I've tried. I'd like to turn all of them in so us hard working folks can quit paying for their welfare and food stamps that they sell for drug money.
Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#37 Jan 9, 2013
knowforfact wrote:
I don't rat on anybody cause I don't do anything to get in trouble over to be given the chance to rat. I would like to though! I would like to rat out every dope dealer, those that use and sell, and any other criminal I can however the cops don't look into tips unless they come from another criminal because I've tried. I'd like to turn all of them in so us hard working folks can quit paying for their welfare and food stamps that they sell for drug money.
Me too.. I agree, nothing any worse than dealing with a drug addict. The family goes through hell. By the time they steal, from you, all that hard work, is in the trash. Authorities don't listen to honest people.. think about it, if the world was good then they would be out of a job. That is where people are so naive.
thinking

Richmond, KY

#38 Jan 9, 2013
The one name that rings a bell with every one of these indictments is Wayne Biggs. He got in some trouble about that time with some stolen guns etc. Went to rehab, still buying pills, then off to Clark Co. Jail. Just a thought.
Know more than I let on

Lexington, KY

#39 Jan 9, 2013
kleen adikt wrote:
Excuse my typos , my typing is rather bad due to excessive bad richmond dope! Im glad rpd saved my life
you are on the right track. Keep up the pos attitude.
Wow

Richmond, KY

#42 Jan 10, 2013
thinking wrote:
The one name that rings a bell with every one of these indictments is Wayne Biggs. He got in some trouble about that time with some stolen guns etc. Went to rehab, still buying pills, then off to Clark Co. Jail. Just a thought.
I was curious and I can't find him in Clark county jail I would really like to know if this is true. I have searched every where court record, police records, jails, ECT and nothing on Wayne Biggs
Judge Wapner

Richmond, KY

#43 Jan 10, 2013
I know you have been sworn and I have read your complaint......Here is a link where Mr. Biggs was arrested.
Judge Wapner

Richmond, KY

#44 Jan 10, 2013
punkin eater

East Bernstadt, KY

#45 Jan 10, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too.. I agree, nothing any worse than dealing with a drug addict. The family goes through hell. By the time they steal, from you, all that hard work, is in the trash. Authorities don't listen to honest people.. think about it, if the world was good then they would be out of a job. That is where people are so naive.
I tend to mind my own business, but This pill stuff needs to stop. I have lost 2 nephews, OD on pills. 2 very sweet, beautiful guys, just got caught up in this mess, now they are gone. WHY? I have seen dealing and snorting right out in public, with kids in the car, for real. From now on I will stop, take the time to call the cops, get tag # etc., I am not going to ignore it anymore. Yeah, pill heads, your' better off in jail than dead. Our family is torn apart and so sad over the lose of our boys. Should not have happened. My sister lost her only son, his 2 kids have no daddy now. I made a promise to myself that I am going to raise some hell this year over this , I will start with this Dr. that prescribed meds to 1 of the boys, knowing he was an addict, long story, but that Dr. is 90% responsible for his death. He was not suppose to let him have the full script at once, but did anyway, next day he died. Law suit if you ask me. I don't know, but this is just a huge mess. People stop enabling them, don't believe a word they say. When they are on this shiat, they are souless.
thinking

Richmond, KY

#46 Jan 11, 2013
Maybe he just disappeared and we were just told he went to Clark county. I never checked into it at the time. Him and his old lady lost their kids. They both ended up in rehab, bought pills here and there during and after rehab then disappeared. They lived in the very back of Robinson Terrace.
Captain Planet

United States

#47 Jan 11, 2013
Jail doesn't deter addicts, help them, or cure them. Locking them up does nothing to help this cycle.

1. We have to get the Dr's and pill companies on board. Nothing gets better until these pills are controlled. This means a lot less money for the companies, and its hard to see that happening.

2. Rehab and drug education.

3. Rebuild
thinking

Richmond, KY

#48 Jan 11, 2013
Try Larry Wayne Roe
heres one

Richmond, KY

#49 Jan 11, 2013
Tony Olliver. On paper
just saying

United States

#50 Jan 11, 2013
Breezy sound familiar to anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police car chase in Richmond? (Sep '14) 43 min G Man 1,373
Mr. Cobb at ORP funeral home 1 hr Concerned local 3
Drug bust at speedway 1 hr buzzard poop 2
doug marshall (Jun '14) 1 hr car lot toilet 4
date? 1 hr mrs hancock 3
Need a job ASAP 1 hr Mr Hancock 3
Bogie As AN Auctioneer (Oct '11) 1 hr Tony Montana 24
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 5 hr translation 4,835
More from around the web

Richmond People Search